Everything

What means Yin Yang?

What is the point of yin yang?

Imeans desire is a lack of wanted? And fullfillment is a pressence of wanted?

Wanted is wanted. It is a pressence of wanted. It is Light. But on this text you see wanted also dark. This is a black text. So here is again that duality.

Desire is not wanted. It is Darkness. Black.

Wait but desire is red.

Uh never mind. My theory doesn't make any sense.

There is no duality. It doesn't exist. It is all made up. There is only variety. That is not a duality. Variety is just variety. All kinds of different things.

There very notion of duality is the most narrow minded idea. Because it Leads only to two viewpoints. A vibration of opposition. Duality is an idea and concept from times of great war. When nations upon nations were fighting eachother. Can you imagine how awful that would have been. Only survival and death matter. White of black. Light or dark. It's is all a symbol of Yin Yang. The symbol of Time of War. And people seek Peace in Yin Yang? All nations are liars. They are probably preparing for war anyway. I mean who doesn't have armies these days. Every nation is just pretending that they're nice. But they all got armies. We're all expecting war. It's like this.

----

"Yeah lets fordge peace."

"Yeah"

*shakes hand*

"Now excuse me. I'll have to train my soldiers for war."

----

But then again they are more trusting that no nation would inflict harm upon another because of mutual capacity to inflict harm. So a war would mean both ends would suffer infliction of harm. In that sense there is allot of peace these days.

These are all opposing ideas. That means duality is a fact. So this means that at the edge of all human lifes is war. Wether they are plowing the fields or putting their babies to bed, imagine that, but with war. Both at the same time? I don't know. I guess. Or you can imagine them side by side as two option splitter. Duality is the path because it allows you to choose. What is wanted and what is unwanted. And we can always choose which way to go. The question is. Why do we have the choice to choose unwanted? It doesn't make any sense. What is the point. Ooooh. The unwanted is just an concept that exists so as to understand what is wanted! It is just a foundational support thingy. How can you know what is unwanted unless you know what is wanted.

And see. Duality is also not from times of war. Where everything was opposing. Duality is just the path of human beings. Because human beings are capable of perceiving wanted and unwanted. So they can choose. But that mean that they could experience both aswell. And so now we have war again. God. I'm getting nowhere with this.

Why oh why. Why god oh why have you given us the choice to choose unwanted things! What is the point! Uh... Wait a minute. Choosing unwanted is punished by hell because hell is unwanted. ROFLMAO LOL. AND ALL MY LIFE I THOUGHT WE WERE ALLOWED BY GOD TO CHOOSE UNWANTED THINGS! HAHAHAHA!!!

This is such a relief... We have nothing to be afraid of guys. God wont allow us to choose unwanted things. But how come a hell exists? I mean not literally but on earth. Maybe there is no hell on earth. Who am I kidding hell doesn't exist. There are some awful places on earth. But as long as they're on earth, they cannot inflict harm upon earth. The earth zone is somehow protected.

I think maybe a hell does exist. But we live in a protected zone. I think the extra terrestrials got that covered. If that even makes any sense... My mind is not with me today.

Edited by Everything

Yin and Yang are the dualities of Chi.  The positive and negative of electricity.

But you are right, dualities do not exist in, and of, themselves.  It are we who create the dualities; hot/cold, beautiful/ugly, etc.  Each thing considered on its own terms simply is.  That is all.

Yes, war/peace is another duality.  Without this duality life just is.  Chapter 80 of the TTC states such.

What is the point of yin yang?

Point, or wave?  Notice how the taijitu contains both:

taichi.png

But although the Dao can be perceived as points or waves, it is ultimately ineffable.  Either descriptive model falls short.

• Like 1

Point, or wave? Notice how the taijitu contains both:

taichi.png

But although the Dao can be perceived as points or waves, it is ultimately ineffable. Either descriptive model falls short.

Oh now I get it. This is just science. A model for energy. Right?

Yin and Yang are the dualities of Chi. The positive and negative of electricity.

But you are right, dualities do not exist in, and of, themselves. It are we who create the dualities; hot/cold, beautiful/ugly, etc. Each thing considered on its own terms simply is. That is all.

Yes, war/peace is another duality. Without this duality life just is. Chapter 80 of the TTC states such.

Ok I found this on the net. Chapter 80 of TTC.

----

Utopia.

Let your community be small, with only a few people;

Keep tools in abundance, but do not depend upon them;

Appreciate your life and be content with your home;

Sail boats and ride horses, but don't go too far;

Keep weapons and armour, but do not employ them;

Let everyone read and write,

Eat well and make beautiful things.

Live peacefully and delight in your own society;

Dwell within cock-crow of your neighbours,

But maintain your independence from them.

----

Sounds mostly nice.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

Everything, we find things that are precious to us. The degree of preciousness dictates the degree of 'protectiveness' This is the essence of both war and peace. It is the human condition.

Oh now I get it. This is just science. A model for energy. Right?

Nah .... not just  science .... it is , as you should know  ;   everything !  

Duality is all around us , cant you see it ?

It is even where you cant see ; 

Standard Particle : Superpartner,  Higgs boson : Higgsino,  Neutrino : Sneutrino,  Lepton : Slepton, Z boson : Zino, W boson : Wino, Gluon : Gluino ,  Muon : Smuon , Top quark :  Stop squark . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Nah .... not just science .... it is , as you should know ; everything !

Duality is all around us , cant you see it ?

It is even where you cant see ;

Standard Particle : Superpartner, Higgs boson : Higgsino, Neutrino : Sneutrino, Lepton : Slepton, Z boson : Zino, W boson : Wino, Gluon : Gluino , Muon : Smuon , Top quark : Stop squark .

^^^What he said.

There is no duality. It doesn't exist. It is all made up. There is only variety. That is not a duality. Variety is just variety. All kinds of different things.

I often keep this last part to the forefront along with the idea that it is unfolding in cycles... so the variation also changes within cycles too.

Our local senses make 'sense' of the manifest world by conceptualizing duality.  In that way, our conscious mind seems to be able to compartmentalize and organize what we see going on around us.

What may be an interesting pursuit is how to explore those areas not under the control (or illusion) of duality.

• Like 1

If duality so also the opposite no duality

'no duality' cant be its opposite as  'no duality can be the precursor and the result ....   being 'the one' from the 'none' and the 'myriad things' 

How does duality become 'one'  .... perhaps an examination of  a bosun  will help demonstrate ?

Captain to Sailor ; " Do you know where the Bosun is ?"

Sailor ; " Well, in this port, at this time of day, he's likely up The Old Sea Dog."

Captain ;  "I see, and where might I find this Old Sea Dog ? "

Sailor ;  "  At this time of day .... he is liable to be in bed with the Bosun .

Edited by Nungali

'no duality' cant be its opposite as  'no duality can be the precursor and the result ....   being 'the one' from the 'none' and the 'myriad things' 

How does duality become 'one'  .... perhaps an examination of  a bosun  will help demonstrate ?

Captain to Sailor ; " Do you know where the Bosun is ?"

Sailor ; " Well, in this port, at this time of day, he's likely up The Old Sea Dog."

Captain ;  "I see, and where might I find this Old Sea Dog ? "

Sailor ;  "  At this time of day .... he is liable to be in bed with the Bosun .

I think your example is off topic.  But it could have been true.