Sunshine007

Struggling Taoist Practitioner

Hello, everybody!!! I am an 30 yrs old Engineer, practicing meditation for last few years. But right now, I am going through, what appears to be healing crisis. I learnt meditation on my own and I do not have any masters. So, through this forum, which I am a member through facebook, I would like to come in contact with like minded people and learn new things.

My problem right now is blockage at sacral chakra which seems to be too hard for me to crack. So, if anybody could suggest me techniques to open the blockage would be very helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Sunshine

• Like 2

Hello Sunshine, and welcome to the forums!

Your membership is approved, glad you found your way to us. You'll find plenty of "like-minded people" to discuss your issues with here :-)

I suggest posting your query in the General Discussion forum.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

• Like 1

Before I do a standing meditation, I do a very slow Yoga Sun Salutation. I've got a slipped disc and it loosens up the muscles, but I think flexing the back helps the energy flow up and down it more. So, what you might want to consider is doing some exercises that free up that region of the body. Just look up any simple stretches and they will help the blood, and other fluids, flow more easily, which will only help clear the blockage.

• Like 1

Hello, everybody!!! I am an 30 yrs old Engineer, practicing meditation for last few years. But right now, I am going through, what appears to be healing crisis. I learnt meditation on my own and I do not have any masters. So, through this forum, which I am a member through facebook, I would like to come in contact with like minded people and learn new things.

My problem right now is blockage at sacral chakra which seems to be too hard for me to crack. So, if anybody could suggest me techniques to open the blockage would be very helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Sunshine

In that area is the first "knot" = Granthi = Bandha

• Like 2

It's not a problem, Sunshine, you're knocking on the door at the threshold.

You are aligning with the truth of your true nature, and as you do the symptomology of the old WAY will clear.

Your knots are protection until such times you can fly without wings...

Are you "willing to see [your] magnificence"?

• Like 1

I'm no chakra expert and may be barkin up too physical a tree but rolling back and forth is good to get knots out of the back.  Sit cross legged, have your back and neck curved, roll down, then back up.   Nice practice to unkink the back physically and perhaps energetically.  

In the practice called Stillness-Movement meditation instead of being still while you meditate, you have a slight natural rocking motion.  Seems to help loosen things up near the sacral area.  You might give it a try. 

• Like 2