Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Wool

I just used a wool blanket for the first time this year and the groovy vibes, along with the toastiness, really impressed me. I've heard Paramahansa Yogananda talk about it as a meditation aid, that it shields one from materialistic vibrations, but I haven't heard much more said on the topic. I think I'll use a wool blanket as a mattress topper the rest of the year.

We have a pet sheep called wool.He is warm in the winter and cool in the summer.Much respect to him.He spends most of his day in meditation practising many and varied sheepoteric breathing methods.One fine but cool day on a whim I sat down beside him,in roughly th same position and followed his breathing patterns.Within minutes I had warmed up considerably and felt very alert and relaxed at the same time,unfortunately or should I say fortunately had zero success with the whole cud chewing thing.Would highly reccommend a wool overlay for your mattress cool in the summer warm in the winter and comfortable all year round.

Good to sit on wool for meditation.

Flannel sheets are great - you don't have to warm up the bed as you do with regular cotton.

Sign in to follow this