daomon

Is it possible to use AC or DC electricity to give us Chi energy?

AC or DC electricity would be a convenient way to top up our Chi. I've given this some thought but have not found any practical ways to do it.

One way is to use the electricity by means of a heater like in the sauna or a space heater and heat our bodies but that's indirect use of the electricity.

Is it possible to use electricity to give us energy or Chi?

Magnets (electro-magnetic energy) works for some people.  I wouldn't recommend either AC or DC.  Both can cause great harm.

AC or DC electricity would be a convenient way to top up our Chi. I've given this some thought but have not found any practical ways to do it.

One way is to use the electricity by means of a heater like in the sauna or a space heater and heat our bodies but that's indirect use of the electricity.

No. :)

• Like 3

I doubt qi has much to do with electricity, otherwise qi would have to be a physical thing. If it were, it'd be at least as objectively obvious as nerve signals or blood, and everyone would know about it from primary school.

• Like 1

Nikola Tesla was using something like for healing, something about increasing consciousness too.

Yeah, but he died.

• Like 2

Yes, but only if you have a wire touching your perineum or you are sitting directly on the Earth with no rubber or cement in between.

That way you can collect the TRUE yin of the earth, while you electrocute yourself.

;)

I'm joking.

I don't think so.

John

• Like 1

There's more to electricity than we know. There are many people who are not hurt by electricity, some of them have been on TV. This guy is from Nicola Tesla's homeland Serbia.

Edited by daomon
  • Like 2

Yep.  He is a poor ground to earth.  The current passes through him to a more efficient ground.  I am a good ground to earth.  I have many experiences at that.

• Like 1

An easy way is to use a TENS unit. You can quickly see that it's pretty useless in terms of increasing your energy. You get more qi out of taking a single breath, or just standing upright for 5 minutes.

• Like 2

Some people can touch high voltage electrical contacts because they have no sweat glands and therefore their skin is a much better insulator. There's all sorts of weird genetic traits around.

If you want to charge something then perhaps take a look at what AC and DC electricity actually is.

DC is basically a charge in one direction which is pretty simple to understand. AC does not in any way deliver electrons or anything like that. The electrons in an AC system just sit there and vibrate back and forth 50 or 60 times a second depending on your mains frequency, so you could possibly say that the charge is constantly reversing. When looking at what is actually delivered you'd be better off looking at the magnetic field around the wire acting as kind of like a pump which stimulates the electrons already in your devices and gets them to oscillate at 50/60Hz. That field can induce a secondary current if you wrap a coil around the wire. This is how AC current transformers work (eg: a coil with 1000 windings will induce a secondary current 1000 times less that what it is wrapped around). This magnetism stuff, I feel, is the interesting part.

It's all nice to know, but none of it will help with building chi. Maybe magnetism could do something but I'm not sure. Just don't be lazy :).

• Like 3

Qi, both kinds of Qi, have no relationship with electricity other than some stimulation feeling that can occur because of breaking up blockages.

post birth qi is related to blood, breath, oxygen, and intention.

pre birth qi is something else which may be hormonaly related.

• Like 2

I think it's qigong master Jiang Feng who was using electricity in conjunction with his healing treatments. I can't find it - I remember some video of him using wires from the socket in a hotel room or something.

Also Chunyi Lin said for his qigong master tests he had to conduct household current and also change the amperage levels - increase and decrease.

I've read about people having OBEs from getting shocked by household current. Once when young I stuck my thumb in the xmas light bulb socket while it was plugged in. Not sure what that did to me long term. haha.

But I know electromagnetic pollution is a problem in general - modern technology is not the same as natural healing energy.

Chunyi also said when he used to get angry then light bulbs would explode in his house but he doesn't get angry like that anymore.

Also the first qigong master I saw - Effie P. Chow - in 1995 - I could really feel a strong magnetic force between my hands after she sent energy into the room. Then as everyone was leaving - and this was a small group in a small private University so nothing really commercial about it - this big female security guard wandered in asking us what was going on - because she said the fuse got blown in the room behind Effie P. Chow. haha. I had gone to that meeting so skeptical I even called ahead of time and asked for my ticket price to be reduced - and so I only paid $10 - she cut the price in half. I left convinced and encouraged to research more on the topic.

Of course you can see John Chang affecting the light of an LED bulb - but a person can do this also with a Tesla Coil hooked up to them - I saw this on t.v. recently - oh yeah it was Henry Rollins - he lit up bulbs while he was touching the Tesla Coil.

Whether or not a Tesla Coil is therapeutic like a "Zapper" of Hulda Clark or a TENS machine - or using magnets like Peter Ragnar advocates for his qigong training - the original qigong master says that the energy is not of any one frequency and so over long term these synthetic external devices create energy imbalances.

Oh yeah - and I remember Gary Clyman in his qigong bible (free pdf online) says to use an electric blanket or space heater I think it was - to increase the heat for more jing energy.

But I agree with the other comments - it's better to just do breathing standing exercises, like Wim Hof trains for cold.

there are other "electric" people out there - and one dude got his ability from doing meditation training.

http://www.magneticman.com/about.html

So this guy has telekinetic ability - magnetic force -

His intense interest in philosophy, religions and ancient cultures lead him to travel the world. He spends time in China, India, Tibet, Middle East and on the African continent. This broad cultural horizon causes Miroslaw to search for universal truths. By 1992 he develops an interest in psychokinesis and the secrets of the human mind. Which he vigorously pursues with much success.

That also reminds me - Yan Xin describes how his car broke down - or a car he was traveling in - and so he looked up at the electrical powerline and he sent energy down from the power line into the car to restart the car. But he accidentally sent too much energy and so the car started smoking and so then he used his intention to reverse the energy. Then the car started again.

So his point was that any energy transfer is "bidirectional" since it was your intention that caused the transfer in the first place.

• Like 4

Yes, in a big way, but seek not any Qi...seek only that which brings you home.

I was once electrocuted slowly for a 3 month period, though my telephone headset. I was throwing up a couple time a day, and became hyper-aware of the  Yang electrical spectrum and lost most awareness of Yin Earth field.

I had an intimate relationship with any and every electrical field, all with their own signature hums. Completely uprooted, distance from the earth grounding.

The power I accumulated was immense, I started to see the electrical fields and given my level of entrainment could manipulate electrical fields with my energy body, thought and emotions (between bouts of rage, vomit, and mental and emotional anguish).

One day I became so frustrated with the daily onslaught of pain, nausea and inner terror that I just started fighting back at them. A nonsensical development, but an ignition of will none the less...

I was keeled over in pain and overwhelm with the microwave oven (we had one at that time) one morning, and my exacerbation climaxed.

I lashed out at the ovens field surging with mine and pushed back all of its energy - purging myself of it in righteous cataclism.

The microwave oven immediately went "BOOM! PAK!" - and I immediately smelt its metallic death scent. It never worked again.

A few months later (it took 3 years to right myself eventually) I did the same with our mains power when the ceiling fan above me was getting too boisterous, pushing me around - I pushed back and the mains blew - not just the trip switch, haha we had to get a bloke in :)

And according to the laws of thermodynamics AC/DC energy converts to heat when absorbed into the body. It's hot and dirty, and puts body cells into an uprooted spin, suspending normal bio-function.

Yes, you can definitely use "AC or DC electricity to give us Chi energy" - but my advice would be to make sure you are getting a healthy balance of the right type of Qi for whatever realm you wish to resonate within.

Nature is a better, cleaner source of "external" power - and once your "gathering qi" is mature, its a bigger source for you.

• Like 3

No idea, but I really wish our society was at a stage where we could study the subject and find out. Oh well :/

I charge my Dan Tian chi chakras with old VHS players in the winter, a simple.horse stance is suffice. it's ACDC I believe however the flux is capacity.

Edited by fizix
  • Like 1

I have an extreme heretical idea that is so far off the charts here, but I am going to throw it out there anyway; an idea so funny even I am laughing right now:  Practice Qigong.

• Like 6

I have an extreme heretical idea that is so far off the charts here, but I am going to throw it out there anyway; an idea so funny even I am laughing right now:  Practice Qigong.

That takes way too long!

;)

• Like 4

I feel there is evidence to suggest a relationship between chi/subtle energies and light, heat, and the standard electromagnetic spectrum. There are a lot of anecdotes of electrical equipment malfunctions around people who have kundalini awakenings. There are the stories of yogis who can dry wet cloths on their bodies outside in the middle of the winter. Also the subjective experiences of inner light which can sometimes be exteriorized so that outside observers can see it ie: the rainbow body and halos.

Personally I feel a sensation of increased subtle energy post sauna. Hard to say if its the heat of the sauna directly causing it though. I've also been experimenting with a Tesla Violet Ray recently. I feel that it also does have subtle energy effects. It's interesting that Edgar Cayce mentioned it in so many readings:

"One individual asked if “the yoga practice of Kriya [is] causing any ill effects”; she was told that “this is very well…for these exercises have a stimulating effect. However, do not use these during the period the Violet Ray is used, for that week!” (813-2)

In another reading cayce seemed to equate electricity with the life force itself: “Then…have a stimuli of the very low form of electrical forces, or added life as it were.”

http://www.cayce.com/violet_ray_true_health.html

Edited by Rachel
  • Like 3

Negative ions (anions) seem to have a positive effect, it is my belief that they may remove Yin Chi and increase Yang Chi and/or unblock the meridians.

"In general, rats would live healthy for about 10 months and then die. Normal rats with negative ions regularly exposed would live 2 months longer and die of old age when they die." - Dr. Noburu Horiguchi

Interesting to know that they sell heating foil that generates negative ions, you install it under your floor and you get heated flooring plus negative ions. Edited by daomon
  • Like 4

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter510/

Pretty fascinating claims for the Violet Ray

I just discovered the Lucia machine recently but I haven't tried it yet. I want to though - just for kicks.

the qigong masters also recommend looking at the sun - but only when it is very close to the horizon....

quantum biology is verifying this now with humans having cryptochrome molecules that take in photons even if a person can not see - the cryptochrome then activates a sense of direction by the magnetic moment of the spin of the electrons that are activated by the photons. So it's like a natural MRI machine that people have in their brains.... and this goes back to the pineal gland.

There's just preliminary research on this but still fascinating as it explains how birds can fly across the planet with better precision than GPS.

Now I gotta mention transcranial magnetic stimulation. This technique is being used to treat lots of stuff - OCD, other brain disorders... depression, etc.

The stimulation did not outright cure stroke patients of their paralysis, the researchers said in their study, but it did improve their motor function, and ultimately may "teach" the brain how to move the paralyzed arm.

http://www.livescience.com/52554-magnet-stimulation-unlocks-paralyzed-arm-stroke.html?cmpid=514646_20151022_54304146&adbid=657184404503003136&adbpl=tw&adbpr=172873571

So moving a paralyzed arm potentially - seems pretty impressive.

With the OCD treatment - the stimulator is hard-wired into the brain. It's pretty creepy if you figure this stuff could be hacked and controlled externally - and the doctors are setting up the hard-wired configuration.

Yeah I'd rather do qigong than have some external technology controlling me - but then modern culture - the internet, t.v., cellphones, radio - are all - even newspapers and phonetic-based language - forms of mass mind-control.

If you want to work with a low level electrical charge.  I suggest meditating with a thick wool sweater in the dry of winter.  Maybe shuffle your feet on some carpeting first.  Boom baby, you are charged, anything you touch that's not grounded will experience a tiny lightning bolt, aka static shock. 

Don't know what I'd expect from the experiment.  Maybe the opposite of the more yin energy you get when meditating on the ground.  Or just as probable, nothing. 

Course, the biggest, maybe only bang for the buck, as Ya Mu pointed out,  is regular practice, year after year. 

Edited by thelerner