Sign in to follow this  
bawa

god sent cobra & fire for my help

engineer in that co. AernR festival city ludhiana they verified and told tthem about cobra incident. thappened ( my face didn't appeared in picture. This came to my knowledge later.) On 28/7/2012 my body kept on burning for my hours at sector 32, police station, ludhiana, punjab, india, in presence of policemen. Not even a single hair was burned in fire. Three nations Including indian govt keep an eye on me 24 hrs. They taps , hacks and cloned my numbers . my name is Ravinder bawa. There are so many other things which i can't explain here. Need guidance. I have stopped death of my family, relatives and of few politicians who tried to play games with me .I want to complete my tapasya for that i need guidance. Any body can verify from above mentioned places about these incedents. Or even from peoples of Ansal bachitar enclave, bhamia road, chandigarh road, ludhiana punjab.I was engineer in that colony and Some people of that colony were present in police station when my body was burning. LK advani ( BJP Leader) visited ludhiana in 2009 and tried to contact me through my friend but i refused to meet him. In 2013 Congress party offered me very very heavy amount but i didn't accepted. I need guidence. Please google search "god sent cobra & fire for my help" and read the thehinduforum.com thread i have mentioned few other incidents there.i have consumed poison twice but god is not letting me die.guide me if u can.My email: [email protected]

My no. +917355236811

Pls guide me if u can.

What may have been is only memories of perception experiences filted through biases. This is true for all human minds choosing to imagine delusions of the past or equally of what may become.

Through whatever adventures you had the good fortune of being alive today to enjoy pondering the quandary of reality. For this reason, it is a most excellent time to enjoy this moment of Now brother.

You also are a part of this beautiful universe of energy manifest. You are loved and equally the Oneness.

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

Sign in to follow this