Sign in to follow this  
rhodopteryx

Greetings from a seeker

Hello, everyone!

I'm a 35 year old guy from Norway. My flat mate recommended that I join this group to help me out on my path.

Long story short; I have done years of fixing the baggage from my past, by means of therapy. Now, I'm gradually turning my attention to spirituality.

I have done a bit of tantric training through The New Tantra (Alex Vartman), and done various kinds of meditative practices (mainly transcendental meditation and recently some buddhist ones) and there is something in the direction of spiritual sexuality that seriously appeals to me. But TNT doesn't have a clear daily practice in the way that I long for.

Also, these last few years, I have done a practice called circling, which is a mindfulness practice in relation; i.e. speaking what arises in the moment in connection with others. The practice is awesome, though there are aspects that it doesn't cover.

I also did three years of training in energy work, learning to use acupuncture meridians, chakras and other energy systems. I find that body work appeals to me, though not in the form that I was taught.

I am still seeking to grow spiritually, physically, sexually, and emotionally, and I want to look into Daoist practices for that purpose, to see if I can find what I'm longing for, but have trouble putting into words.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and thank you for interesting introduction. I am sure that you will find much here to interest you.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome.   Good to have Norwegians about,  I'm in the States and I'm doing a 10 week course from a man from Norway, Wim Hof.  Small world :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this