SonOfTheGods

LoneMan Pai™- Turning The Light/LUX Around

What do we know about the properties of Light?

Light Refraction - Refraction is the bending of a wave when it enters a medium where its speed is different.

Light Reflection - the edge of frequency equivalents the edge of reflection at the point that the light beam strikes the surface.

The opposite of light is darkness? The absence of light is darkness

Fata Morgana - This optical phenomenon occurs because rays of light are bent when they pass through air layers of different temperatures in a steep thermal inversion where an atmospheric duct has formed

Light is dynamic, always moving- never static

The speed of light = 299,792, 458 meters per second

Light is continually waving against itself, prompting inward impedance/internal interference of the distinctive wave parts in what we call inner diffraction.

This diffraction causes a light emission to gradually spread out as it ventures, so that a light's portion bends away from the straight line movement of the fundamental piece of the wave.

This dismissing of a light's percentage from the forward bearing is a type of "bowing around corners" notwithstanding when a corner may not exist.

There are situations where the cooperation of light with an article accomplishes more to the light than simply change its pillar width.

In the event that light hits an article made out of conducting material, the electromagnetic fields in the light apply a power on and quicken the free charges in the channel, along these lines instigating electric streams in the leading's surface item.

These swaying electric streams make all the more light, and this light affects more ebbs and flows.

The final result is that some portion of the light that hits an electrically conductive material couples to the object's surface and goes as a surface wave.

Light is a quantal waving of the electromagnetic field... Thus, light is an oscillating electric and magnetic field = LUX/Light doesn't carry any charge itself, so it does not attract or repel charged particles.

So "Turning the Light Around" is an allegorical statement, implying the light is already there, but the mechanics = intention/ability... of deliberately manipulating it (cultivation) for insight, is applied.

"Turn The Light Inside Out"

Substituting "X" takes the place of "Light"

'Turn the "X" around'

Turn the "car" around- not a difficult task

Point of direction, then reverse it

With Light, however, it is difficult because we must first locate the 'point of origin'

Light is always moving, but it had to originate at some point first -i.e., a light bulb, lamp, star, flame

Light can go all directions outward

"Turn The Light Inside Out"

If light is traveling all directions Outward- then turning all directions inward

Thus the "Self" - the origin of light in this spiritual metaphor - would have Light/LUX turning upon itself

Allegory: First Expanding - then "Contracting/Collapsing/Imploding" on itself

The Self is the center of the universe (origin point of Light) - and the destination of all directions, inward (Turning the Light Around) is Zero Point

''The Lower Tan Tien compared to a Black Hole''

Read more: http://lonemanpai.com/thread/956/loneman-pai-turning-light-lux?page=1#ixzz3oqExWdlk

• Like 8

There are many interesting implications about light when wave/particle duality is applied to it. But my favourite thing about light (which I think is true) is that because each particle (or photon) travels at the speed of light, it experiences no time.

i.e. - as far as a photon is concerned, the life time of the universe is ZERO seconds (no matter where it travels and what it does)

:)

mind f*** or not???

• Like 2

There are many interesting implications about light when wave/particle duality is applied to it. But my favourite thing about light (which I think is true) is that because each particle (or photon) travels at the speed of light, it experiences no time.

i.e. - as far as a photon is concerned, the life time of the universe is ZERO seconds (no matter where it travels and what it does)

:)

mind f*** or not???

One of the biggest find-mucks of all, is that the ancients knew about quantum mechanics, but enshrouded it in terms like 'turning the light around' :)

I can totally see where you are coming from. There is a great book, written a few years ago, called 'The Tao of Physics'. It does a good job comparing (primarily Hindu) spirituality with modern Quantum mechanics.

Mysteries with in mysteries...

• Like 1

The Self is the center of the universe (origin point of Light) - and the destination of all directions, inward (Turning the Light Around) is Zero Point

''The Lower Tan Tien compared to a Black Hole''

... and when one can attain a fuller concept / visualization /  feeling of that in practice .....     :)

"Concentrate on your hara ! " - I sorta got that.

" Everything, including your opponent, is drawn in to your hara." -    'Everything ? "  -  "Yes, everything! " 

So I 'imagined' my hara was a black hole, at the center of the Universe and everything is in inevitably drawn towards, flowing into and 'negated' * by it . That seemed to work well.

I did a workshop at a festival once , expecting about 5 - 10 people, I was a bit at a loss when about 60 people turned up !  How do I start off this thing, with all these people from different background, some without a clue what I was talking about.  It would all just be words  and obscure movements. So I started by a demo ... but I decided I would not be doing the demo, I selected a very slight young woman and two bug burly looking guys. I got them to lift her  - easy ! 

Then I got her to do the black hole in the hara mediation ( along with a couple of other simple ones ), waited  until she was in the zone and signaled the guys to lift her, they were obviously now struggling, then , to everyone's amazement, including mine, they got her feet about 6 inches off the ground, but no more. You could see their muscles bulging and the strain on their faces ... nup ! Their efforts started to get a bit jerky, which snapped her out of it a bit, she looked down, looked surprised and then totally snapped out of the zone and then up she went, now effortlessly. 

back in those good old days , I would be told to sit ion zazen and 'hold concentration' on my hara, So I would 'black hole it'. Then I would be told to stand up and come over here . When I did ; "When you stood up and came over, where you maintaining concentration on your hara ? ...  Doh!   < goes back to  zazen >  ... they do it again  ... "Yes I did ! " 

" Good !  now, go and get your sword . "    <  does so >   " When you went and got your sword, did you maintain concentration on your hara ? " ....  Doh ! "  < goes back to zazen > ... and so on  - until 

" Stand there, dont move ."  < he goes and gets sword walks back then rushes at me with a ferocious kiai and stops the sword blow a hair away from my crown >  ....  "Did you loose concentration on your hara ? "    :)

Until .... " Now, move, do a technique, and control my attack and disarm me ."  - and , of course, followed by the inevitable ...

Eventually it should become constant.

... back in the good old days.   Nowadays ?   Its often an effort to remember ..... 'black holes' appear all over the place , if I dont maintain awareness, I can get sucked into them. 

* I say 'negate' but I actually like to imagine, like a black hole, the energy going in gets transferred to another 'dimension' ... in my case, I see it as Ki . energy, streaming out  (or if you like 'light' ... from all that light that was 'turned inwards' ) , in practice. mostly through the direction you want your energy ( and your opponents energy ) to travel, via your fingers, hands, but actually, out from your whole being, including every pore of the skin, hair and particularly, beaming through and out of the eyes. If you can get this eye thing happening ... all the other stuff is often not needed ( yeah, well, it isnt actually 'light' ... but it might be 'LVX'.   That one helped me greatly in my hospital work as an orderly; 'Nungali, could you please go and calm down that gigantic aggressive Pacific Islander in the  drug overdose room .... and remember ... dont use force or violence . "    :blink:

If one can visualize the whole Universe condensing in ones hara, and have that beaming out ones eyes  (  and while they are still bamboozled by that slip in with a  smile and " Hey Cous! What's happening ? ... Hey , is that your blood ?  You must have cut your arm ... thats the problem with you Islanders you are so big and strong that most of the time you dont even feel a serious injury ... give us a look at that ....    " 

(Once I transfixed a checkout chick with it, just for the fun of it - okay ... and showing off -  she just stood there gawping for ages until my GF slapped my arm and told me to 'stop that! '     :D  )

Of course ... now I only use my 'powers' for good  .   

whistling2.gif

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

The lower tan tien focus is based on the real secret of Taoism which is complementary opposites - something lost in modern Western mind-control based on Platonic symmetric phonetic logic.

So in alchemy training the left hand is Yuan Shen as well as the left eye as Yuan Shen.

You put the palm of the left hand in front of the lower tan tien - in order to build up the Yin Qi energy - because the heart's fire, is the yin qi of the Yuan Shen.

The goal is to build up the yin qi which is also building up the Yuan Shen.

When the third eye is fully open like with the original qigong master, he says that when he focuses his light internally then he always sees the light very strong in his lower tan tien.

But that wasn't always the case with him and so he took this very powerful traditional Chinese herb that he said was very dangerous but it cleaned out his meridian channels better.

So anyway the complementary opposites - in terms of quantum physics - is actually the key secret of something very fundamental:

Again quantum coherence can exist to different degrees (order), my zero-entropy (perfectly quantum coherent) theory of the organism is an ideal that can be achieved perhaps once or maybe several times in a life-time, in an especially inspired state, or in an emergency. So instantaneous transfer of information is similarly an ideal toward which the living system approaches (asymptotically). However, RAW also proposed, following quantum physicist Wolfgang Schommers, that there is a time-energy uncertainty relationship in parallel with the usual Heisenberg position-momentum uncertainty, that involves real uncertainty in time, so much so that time can go backward.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609844/

So that's Dr. Mae-Wan Ho in a new science interview based on the updates of her classic quantum biology book - The Rainbow and the Worm.

She documented that indeed we don't realize it but each of us has a rainbow body of light that is quantum coherence!

So what she is saying is that if we consciously resonate the light so it is quantum coherent that we can achieve a full body zero-entropy state of free energy.

She has described this elsewhere and tied it directly to her  Taoist philosophy also as a real enlightenment experience which she says also explains paranormal energy training.

So I wrote about this in an article many years ago.

Science has proven recently that we actually emit  light out of our eyes!

With the third eye open we can experience this - for example someone who reads this forum actually visited the qigong master and then he called me saying I already knew this person. I didn't know them except from online! haha. So he stayed at my house and as I sat in full lotus next to him he exclaimed:

Your eyes are pulsating!

I could feel them pulsating but I wasn't sure if anyone else could see it and no one had said anything to me about it before.

That pulsating of energy is the yin qi energy being shot out of my eyes via the pineal gland and the heart as the loss of Heart's Fire energy - the coupling of the Yuan Shen light with the Yin Qi.

That's the energy that needs to be stored up in the lower tan tien. The way to stop that loss of energy is to close the Lower Magpie Bridge by flexing the anus. You can also "turn the light around" by flexing the pineal gland but that creates a stronger trance state that is not so easy to maintain while having a conversation. haha.

The Bushmen describe how to train to stare with the eyes open without blinking in order to transmit the stronger !Xia healing energy - a real holographic laser energy - but this takes a lot of training.

The original qigong master does this all the time - the first time he did it to me was when I asked him a question back in 2000.

At his level 2 class he said how he can determine what percentage an organ is working. I had felt heat in my right kidney so during the break I asked him what percentage it was working. I was standing facing him. He looked at the kidney while he went into a trance and suddenly I felt this strong laser heat just on my right kidney - burning with bliss. He then answered about 70% working. Wow! I was gobsmacked.

But anyway as I said I wrote an article on this later -

But the science says that with our eyes open - the eyes use a third of our brain's energy since the visual cortex is so complex.

But what that really means is with our eyes open our Yuan Shen is always being lost out of our eyes. For example when I fast a bit then I see light around people's heads - I am actually seeing my Yuan Shen energy interacting with their etheric body energy - in other words the Tai Chi is when you see light externally. The Taoist Yoga book calls this the Absolute Void versus the Relative Void which means you only see light with your eyes closed.

But science has also proven recently that even when you see light with your eyes closed that is actually biophotons also being emitted internally.

So we know that the pineal gland picks up the light that goes into the eyes and this regulates the production of melatonin - for example blue light at night in the eyes decreases melatonin production and increases serotonin as normally the serotonin would be converted to melatonin. That's also why blue light treats depression since blue light increases serotonin levels.

I'm about to try the Lucia Machine which is an alpha wave light machine that supposedly really activates the pineal gland energy - so I'm curious what's exactly going on. I have already tested strong psychedelic plant medicine with the qigong pineal gland energy.

So the Yi or Intention is what guides the Qi - and what does this mean? For example when we practice the small universe or MCO exercise we are focusing our internal light on the acupressure nodes of the body - and so when we focus the light there as Yuan Shen what does that do? It increases the Yin Qi energy which is coupled to the light.

This is the Green Dragon energy that then when it fulls up the lower tan tien is transformed into the Red Dragon - which means that the Yuan Qi energy of the heart is activated to really bring out the Yuan Shen energy fully.

So that would indicate the fully body quantum coherent state that Dr. Mae-Wan Ho describes scientifically - at that stage the immortal breathing happens with the centers of the hands and feet pulsating with strong qi energy and the top of the head gets soft and pulsates with strong qi - the body becomes very supple yet strong and the light seen is very strong.

At this stage then spirits can been seen - why? Because again the yuan shen spirit is the quantum coherent light and when spirits are attached to earth that is due to their remnant lower emotional yin qi energy that holds the spirit down as a confused blockage.

the original qigong master then sends the spirits back to the Emptiness by clearing out the yin qi blockages and restoring the original Yuan Qi fusion with the Yuan Shen of the Universal love energy of the heart.

So this means the Yuan Shen originates on the left side of the heart while the Yuan Qi originates on the right side of the heart - so when a deep Emptiness experience happens it is a spacetime vortex.

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/283-Gurdjieff-and-the-Triode-Amplifier.html

So the original qigong master actually does Yuan Shen healing where he sends out individualized Yuan Shens created out of the Yuan Qi energy which then rise out of the top of his head, break off, and float out to the person that needs to be healed. If the person is focused on the Emptiness with the heart open then they can experience this full spirit healing.

But what happens is that our minds can block the Yuan Shen healing as the qi energy is not coherent - so this brings me again to the article I wrote years ago. Gurdjieff and the Triode Amplifier. So as the science says quantum coherence actually arises from time-frequency uncertainty which is actually the secret of the Tai Chi as an internal listening process, what Dr. Mae-Wan Ho calls quantum jazz.

http://www.mind-energy.net/archives/283-Gurdjieff-and-the-Triode-Amplifier.html

How does this internal listening work? That's what the above article describes.

So normally there’s ALWAYS a weak current between the inner ears – the grid of the I-thought blocks that current and then amplifies it as a reversed current – a 180 degree shift.

Our brains create the power of a 20 watt light bulb normally but if we focus that energy through internal listening it works as an amplifier. So what happens is that the light, when turned around, then interacts with the Yuan Qi as an Emptiness experience which means there is literally a 180 degree spacetime shift that turns a black hole into a white hole of new consciousness awareness. This is why in meditation we often receive very amazing practical solutions to problems we ask to the Universe. But we can also have visions of the future - as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho even validates!

But the science shows that for example a gun shot is used to start a race because people react to sound 400 milliseconds faster than people react to light. Why? Because again the visual system uses so much brain energy it takes longer to process the signal.

http://timefrequencyqigong.blogspot.com/2015/10/spooky-activists-at-distance-einstein.html

http://timefrequencyqigong.blogspot.com/2015/10/beyond-dark-hole-third-eye-and.html

My last 2 most recent blog posts go into this more - on biophotons and quantum entanglement.

So modern humans are very much focused on visual culture as reality - for example in classical physics time is measured as spatial difference! But quantum time-frequency uncertainty is based on memory and spirit information as a holograph that is not stored in 3-D space but in actuality as 2-D time-frequency of the universe.

So what happens is that after a while the energy then goes down to activate the Yuan Qi on the right side of the heart - and this creates a greater Yuan Shen awareness which clears out the left side of the brain as the Yuan Shen emanates of the left eye.

So a great exercise to unify and activate the yuan shen and yuan qi - to "turn the light around" - is the rotating of the eyes as detailed in the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book. The key here is that to open up the heart energy then the mind's light energy needs to be focused on the lower tan tien which then when filled up with yin qi then really activates the Yuan Shen energy as the Tai Chi experience - the first half of enlightenment training. So it makes sense - like turning a car wheel - you turn the opposite extreme to offset the loss of light out of the eyes - you focus your light on the lower tan tien instead to build up the energy.

This is literally creating an internal laser in the body - how does a laser work? By turning the light around you are creating resonance with the time-frequency uncertainty of eternal listening as the infinite quantum coherent energy of zero entropy. This creates a rainbow light cascade in the body - via the pineal gland coordinating the Yuan Qi energy which then increases the Yuan Shen energy - and to maintain and increase the intensity of the laser what do you rely on? You rely on the gas energy that is pumped into the laser - and this is the jing energy.

• Like 1

I think it's as simple as calming the mind. Lets think of the mind as being this analogy of "light". Normally, our attention (light) is going here and there, outward into the world, out into our imaginings, etc. We live shining outwardly, within the objective (or intersubjective) reality...even introverts who are thought to be inwardly focused, are "outwardly" focused on things such as their nervous sensations in their bodies, thoughts about what others are thinking of them, etc...we are all preoccupied with what some Buddhists would call the illusion.

So to "turn the light around" is simply a matter of having the light not go outward, as it usually does. It's not like we find ourselves "out there" and then make a U-turn and return to the source of this light, necessarily, as the saying implies. But we simply keep the mind centered...keep the spirit in its original seat...calm the waves and rest in naturalness. The light shines within instead of out. Some say that the cavity of the spirit is the center of the head, some say that's the center of the chest, some say it's the center of the abdomen...regardless of what people say, truly still your mind and it will be working. Perhaps it's all three centers.

Tilopa's six nails can take us there easily, which will give an experiential impression that can inform our intellectual comprehension of it. Just my amateurish view.

• Like 6

Good points Aetherous. What happens when we still the mind and the body when we sit and don't move?

We conserve energy. Instead of the energy being expended it goes wild in the body and pushes up provided that the meridians are clear (can be cleared with paida lajin). In this way we reach enlightenment or the diamond body or the immortal body/state.

What is light? Light is white, male ejaculate is also white. By staying still it means that we don't ejaculate during this time. Sexual energy is the most important and the one that we must not shoot outward/waste at any cost, conserving the sexual energy by not using it for sex or masturbation is our ticket to immortality.

Edited by daomon
  • Like 2

It's an assumption that the origin of light or the mind is the lower Dan tien, some like Ramana said it is behind the heart. Some say it's the middle of the head. My advice is find out experientally which one is true.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 1

Visualize your (outer) Aura shining brightly,....

Now Turn that Light "Inside Out"....

How To Practice The White Skeleton Visualization

Starting from your left big toe, begin to visualize your skeleton, shining with white light.

First visualize the bones of your left big toe; then all of the toes on your left foot; then all of the toes of your right foot; then the bones of your left foot; and right foot; left ankle; and right ankle; left lower-leg; and right lower-leg. Continue like this, gradually working your way up your body, ending with a visualization of the various bones of your skull -- all shining with a bright white light.

Once the visualization of your entire skeleton is complete, use a relaxed focus to maintain it, in your "mind's eye."

• Like 2

What if the sun shines out of one's ass, do we turn that light around too?

That's actually a good point because Master Nan, Huai-chin a la Bill Bodri point out that commonly at death a person's shen goes out the ass and the person goes to hell.

The Tibetan monks feel a person's body right after death to see what part got cold first. So if the spirit leaves out of the top half of the body then the person, holographically goes to heaven, whereas if it leaves out of the lower half of the body, then it goes to hell - and so the lower part of the body would still be warm last.

The pineal gland can actually read this in people - I had the qigong master confirm when I read this about a person having their spirit stuck in their lower body - what Gurdjieff calls a Number 1 or Number 2 person.

So the key here is that the spirit is the combination of Yuan Qi and Yuan Shen - only usually this is subconscious awareness.

So if a person is a Number 1 person then they pull and take other people's energy  - pulling it out of the lower body of other people - as a loss of shen-qi (yin qi) out of the lower body - the perineum.

A number 2 person is controlled by their anger, fear, sadness, lust but their intentions are not consciously focused on taking other people's energy as much - they're just stuck in that realm.

A number 3 person starts to empty out their conscious mind to rise up the shen to activate the heart energy - uniting the shen and qi again but still subconsciously.

A number 4 person has their shen-qi permanently united in the pineal gland but it's not fully open so their body still gets sick which can still pull the energy back down and it can still be lost.

A Number 5 person has the third eye fully open, does astral travel, has the deep heart awakening but still has ego control.

A number 6 person has fully opened up the heart so that the ego is no longer in control - this is a rare level.

The number 7 person empties out the body consciousness - so the physical body is turning back into pure shen-qi.

A number 8 then makes physical transformations also.

these levels correspond with Mahayana Buddhism and Taoist alchemy - probably the secret sources for Gurdjieff.

• Like 3

That's actually a good point because Master Nan, Huai-chin a la Bill Bodri point out that commonly at death a person's shen goes out the ass and the person goes to hell.

The Tibetan monks feel a person's body right after death to see what part got cold first. So if the spirit leaves out of the top half of the body then the person, holographically goes to heaven, whereas if it leaves out of the lower half of the body, then it goes to hell - and so the lower part of the body would still be warm last.

The pineal gland can actually read this in people - I had the qigong master confirm when I read this about a person having their spirit stuck in their lower body - what Gurdjieff calls a Number 1 or Number 2 person.

So the key here is that the spirit is the combination of Yuan Qi and Yuan Shen - only usually this is subconscious awareness.

So if a person is a Number 1 person then they pull and take other people's energy  - pulling it out of the lower body of other people - as a loss of shen-qi (yin qi) out of the lower body - the perineum.

A number 2 person is controlled by their anger, fear, sadness, lust but their intentions are not consciously focused on taking other people's energy as much - they're just stuck in that realm.

A number 3 person starts to empty out their conscious mind to rise up the shen to activate the heart energy - uniting the shen and qi again but still subconsciously.

A number 4 person has their shen-qi permanently united in the pineal gland but it's not fully open so their body still gets sick which can still pull the energy back down and it can still be lost.

A Number 5 person has the third eye fully open, does astral travel, has the deep heart awakening but still has ego control.

A number 6 person has fully opened up the heart so that the ego is no longer in control - this is a rare level.

The number 7 person empties out the body consciousness - so the physical body is turning back into pure shen-qi.

A number 8 then makes physical transformations also.

these levels correspond with Mahayana Buddhism and Taoist alchemy - probably the secret sources for Gurdjieff.

i thought man 1-3 were on the same level.

I also thought his level system only went to 7.

weird.

The yin chi of the spirit can't penetrate synthetic materials,

so I humbly advice to put a plastic plug into your a**hole before dying,

voilà, problem solved,

spirit going to heaven guaranteed.

well I wasn't clear but if you reread what I wrote - the yin qi out of the pernineum is from the Perv Attack of a Number 1 person.

The spirit out of the ass at death is the Yuan Shen and at death the Yuan Shen leaves with the Yang Qi.

One time I actually used my Yang Qi to pull this old lady's Yuan Shen out of the top of her skull. I did this by accident - pulling an energy blockage out of the top center of her skull - without touching her - and without realizing our energy differences. She immediately started bawling at the same time I felt this heavy electromagnetic blob get pulled out of the top center of her skull. I was standing to her side while she was sitting facing forward so she couldn't see what I was doing. She kept bawling for at least 15 minutes and then I remembered the original qigong master teaching to never pull out energy blockages from the top center of someone's skull.

Also when I found my dad's dead body I suddenly was surprised to be overwhelmed by this very strong love activation of my heart and so I knew that indeed his Yuan Shen had left out of the top of his body via his heart opening as the unification of the Yuan Shen and Yuan Qi. So I never cried about his death and my family - some of them thought this meant I was cold about his death. I tried to explain otherwise and I fasted 3 days before his funeral and I also had two precognitive visions about his funeral. Btw - a female minister who had visited our house soon after his death then she was hitting on me at the funeral - taking my yin qi energy as my yuan shen was going out of my eyes.

At that time I didn't know the secret of anal flexing to holding the yin qi energy back - but it's the Yuan Qi that has the power of preventing the yin qi from being lost out of the eyes as "heart's fire."

So actually in the end of the Taoist Yoga book it teaches to stick a plug in the anus - a wooden plug - to stop the energy from being lost that way. Someone erroneously claimed this meant you could lose the energy by farting - but that's not what the book says. haha.

The Number 8 in Mahayana Buddhism is the Emptiness of the Universe itself - the consciousness of the universe that is emptied out. So yeah Level 7 is the level of a spiritual master while Level 8 is the emptiness itself - it is described in the end of Taoist Yoga as the final physical yang golden immortal body (Level 7) as being pulverized into pure Yuan Qi that is then formless awareness which spreads across the universe, to be able to manifest anywhere else if the Emptiness (Level 8) needs it too.