wudangimmortal

Hello everyone, my name is Tony, i finally joined the site after a few visits, great posts and knowledgeable individuals here :) great to be aboard, i am trying to get into wudang martial arts, i am moving back to chicago soon and wondering if anyone knows where some schools are there for authentic wudang, no commercial type stuff i dont like the way people pose to make money off people and use things like sashs or belts gong fu is a life long journey and learning lasts forever I look forward to plenty of chit chat haha. :lol:

Hello everyone, my name is Tony, i finally joined the site after a few visits, great posts and knowledgeable individuals here :) great to be aboard, i am trying to get into wudang martial arts, i am moving back to chicago soon and wondering if anyone knows where some schools are there for authentic wudang, no commercial type stuff i dont like the way people pose to make money off people and use things like sashs or belts gong fu is a life long journey and learning lasts forever I look forward to plenty of chit chat haha. :lol:

www.chicagodao.com

Wudang Immortal,

There are some people in the US claiming to be real Wudang teachers however there is only one Master from Wudang in the US.

You can go to www.wudangtao.com to find out more. He's a certified Wudang priest from Wudang and my Master also.

Good luck and Tao Bless!

Wudangspirit

thanks for the information, i need something local i will look into chicagodao, i tried to make arrangements to learn under sifu bing but cannot get away right now to learn there