Everything

The Vehicle of Hope

The Vehicle of Hope

This vehicle cannot be created nor driven if you are currently angry fearful depressed or feeling generally bad. So relax first. Take a deep breath and release it along with all thoughts that may cause negative emotion. Be easy and free about this. Enjoy the process.

All that exists out there exists even if it is not necesarily appearant in your current life experience. Our hopes dreams and desires are somewhere a reality, because all that exists cannot help but exist and there is no room in non existance for them to be anywhere else. So relax. There's no rush to be anywhere else than where you currently are. Because now and here is where everything exists. It is the quality of existance itself. And from here and now you have acces to all that exists.

That being said, this topic is about hope. The vehicle to enter your new preferred world of any and all wanted experiences. Hope drives itself and it always moves. There is no stop to the flowing of this energy once we spark it alive. And the way to spark it alive is to throw all if it out there and milk it. Woulden't it be nice if?

All you can imagine.

Woulden't it be nice if when we die we actually continue to exist and go to heaven?
Woulden't it be nice if there were more than meets the eye.

What are your hopes and dreams?

Woulden't it be nice if...

Woulden't it be nice if we all came here for a very big purpose.

Woulden't it be nice if everything is connected.

Woulden't it be nice if... [enter your hope].

Let's begin.

Edited by Everything

Woulden't it be nice if humor was present everywhere. Intertwined in the fabric of reality.

Woulden't it be nice if I could have a chat with God.

Woulden't it be nice if right now I could morph into a pigeon and fly wherever I so please.

Woulden't it be nice if I had acces to such humor that I could make a room full of people laugh non stop for 2 hours straight.

Woulden't it be nice if right now there were angels standing in my room.

Woulden't it be nice if I could hear music from the heavens and play it on my piano.

Woulden't it be nice if the absolute most amazing and beautiful movie were available to me in infinite supply.

Woulden't it be nice if I had a love in my life and we create the most amazing love story in our lifes.

Woulden't it be nice if every day was as beautiful, exciting and fun as the first day we fell in love.

Woulden't it be nice if all the cultures of the world actually flourished and thrived in full support of eachother.

Edited by Everything

Woulden't it be nice if this topic benefitted allot of people.

Woulden't it be nice if each flower's unique scent provided a unique state of consciousness according to that state of being of that flower and scent and that smelling it allowed you to addopt that state of consciousness for a while.

Woulden't it be nice if everyone really knew what they wanted.

Woulden't it be nice if every cigarette had the same effect as the very first cigarette.

Edited by Everything

Woulden't it be nice if I had acces to such humor that I could make a room full of people laugh non stop for 2 hours straight. Hahaha

That'll certainly earn you a living.

Edited by Everything

Des, that reminds me of lyrics from Five for Fightings '100 Years to Live';

there's never a wish,

better then this.

That to me is the best way to live.  What's happening right now, is really fine. 

<saw them at Ravinia this year.  They were very good.>

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Some time ago I settled into, wouldn't it be nice if this moment were enough. And it became so. :)

Ofcourse. Contentment is the platform upon which we create our hopes.

I am certainly content with my life. But it always feels good to expect and hope for more. Miracles can happen you know. There is always the possibility of more good stuff coming into your life. And that is hope. Through which we allow more of the good stuff to be recognized and enter our lives for the enjoyment of them.

Woulden't it be nice if the most sexy lady came knocking on my door and we fcked our brains out.

I like thinking in these ways. Along with a healthy dose of optimism. Cause who woulden't want to fck their brains out with me. :)

Optimism is the fuel for our vehicle of hope.

But yes I agree. Most important of all is to stabilize contentment and be grounded therein. It is the good feeling place platform from which we all launch our journey into more of all that is. And trust me there is everyday more to he had for each person. We all enter a new day with a new experience. It's easy to expect the unexpected, because each moment is a surprise. Life is a miracle. So it's ok to expect more miracles to happen. Cause we're having one each and every moment. This whole life is a miracle. Unexpected things can happen. And all we have to do is enjoy them when they come as they always keep coming in a healthy dose of surprise after another.

• Like 1

Everything... I don't want to f*ck you, but I do want to hug you. Good morning ((((everything)))).

Thank you for this. :)

Everything... I don't want to f*ck you, but I do want to hug you. Good morning ((((everything)))).Thank you for this. :)

So you admit to being sexy.. I'd definitely go for that hug. ;)

wouldn't it be nice if hope was no longer needed...

Edited by 3bob

So you admit to being sexy.. I'd definitely go for that hug. ;)

Actually I didn't admit anything. I was responding to you saying who wouldn't want to with you. If you get attached to my 'sexy' you miss everthing else. It is, of course, your choice.

Steve, I meant to type, "wouldn't it be nice if hope was no longer needed?"... in the sense that hopes (as true and dharmic ones) have been realized, thus one is standing firm and strong without having doubts along the lines of trying to fulfill hopes.

• Like 1

Steve, I meant to type, "wouldn't it be nice if hope was no longer needed?"... in the sense that hopes (as true and dharmic ones) have been realized, thus one is standing firm and strong without having doubts along the lines of trying to fulfill hopes.

Thanks - I wondered if that was a typo

Actually I didn't admit anything. I was responding to you saying who wouldn't want to with you. If you get attached to my 'sexy' you miss everthing else. It is, of course, your choice.

Wow. I never looked of it that way. There is so much more to you than meets the eye. So many hopes to look for. I love to get to know you better.

• Like 1

Good morning (((Everything))) Thank you for your willingness to look a little deeper.

If you're there, it's always a good morning. :)