christoff

Please help

Hi there,

I know I posted in the past without replying but I'm not that guy anymore.

I'm much smarter and mature but still, I have this problem.

I have tried so much to counteract whatever it is, but I have these sleeps sometimes where it feels like a my head is beig cracked *boom!* and there is shaking in my spine and back (kidney energy?).

I can only conclude that I might be allergic to whatever it is in the room. Other rooms are currently not feasible, moving is not feasible, and I tried a tent but it got too cold at night so I am starting to feel desperate like sleeping on the street or something.

I tried anti-air pollution plants, air ionizer, salt lamp, humidifier, repainting walls with organic paint, cleaned while room and vacuumed and cleaned with damp cloth the only thing left is to buy a gas mask and sleep with it on.

My eyes constantly feel dry and irritated when I'm in the house/bedroom, and I get a ton of mucus in the morning once I step outside, what does this mean? If someone has a perqment and viable solution and it works I will pay you 50$ please and i will honor it that's how much this means to me imagine you we're tired from work and went to get a good sleep but instead had cracked skull and shaking in body which wine you up repeatedly throughout the night how would you feel? Please hear my cries.

What kind of shaking? As if more to one side of the body? Can you describe these shakes more preciseley? Where in your head the crack is located? On the top? Does it hurt? Do you hear this cracking or just feel it?

It does not necessary mean anything wrong. Yet your assumptions that something is wrong can make you anxious.

Do you practice any meditation, yoga or sth?

Edited by Kubba

Here are a few things to try:

Change your matress and pillow, sterilize your sheets. You may be allergic to mites/mite poop.

Buy grounding bed sheets, some people swear by them.

Try some anti-allergy pills, if you haven't already.

Make peace with the situation, these things are usually part mental.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, means a lot to have quick good feedback.

To clarify, I was sleeping much better in a previous place, a month ago, with just normal sheets and blankets.

I considered that it might be mental, but then, when I went to sleep for first night since returning from previous place, I remember thinking how quiet and peaceful it was (I live on farm here), and never once doubted that I would have a good sleep.

The cracking and not-nice feelings, I couldn't really explain you'd have to feel it yourself, but are basically feelings of loss, I woke up feeling both angry, and sad, at same time, I started weeping actually! So, that's why I think this must be something serious. There is something in the room that I feel this heat and irritation on my eyes, I wish I knew why!

I have cleaned and vacuumed the heck out of the room, sheets curtains pillow case removed rugs and dusted them and left them on the line in full sunlight for a day.

Will post pic shortly.

Edit: I do standing meditation and chi Kung, but struggle to get results as I think and worry a lot.

The cracking feeling is located in middle of the head and currently I have a more painful cracking feeling in my right eardrum throughout the day. I have been diagnosed as yin-deficient by a good Chinese dr ( he said he couldn't help with this sleeping problem besides keeping room clean he said Feng Shui might not be useful as it might add to my worries)

Edited by christoff

Can't help but think it sounds like bad allergies, as Silent Answers alluded too.   The bad cracking feeling could be sinus related.   I wish I had an easy solution but inorder to rule things out I'd suggest going to an allergist or at least see if you can somehow get advice from one on the phone. 

Personally, I've been having bad allergies attacks in the winter!  I've concluded that I'm allergic to mold and what's happening is ice and snow gets in the car.. melts.  The car heats up during the day, mold forms, even when its not visible, thus driving around in a self contained mold filled car is setting me off.   Solution, clean and vacuum car carpets and buy rubber floor mats that I can dump out when they get snow in. 

The good news is there might be a single source your allergic to and once you find it and eliminate it you'll be in the pink.   So maybe that's the job finding the allergen trigger.  There are tests (scratch?) that might help.  We're about to see an explosion of some allergens, in a month or so many will be put to bed as the weather cools.  That may leave clues too.  Watch the newspapers or internet weather sites for which allergens are high in your area each day.  Be the detective find the allergen and the right medicine, which could be over the counter.   Experiment.

Good luck. 

Christoff,

It would help if you mention how old you are, and some details about your spiritual practices - like how long you have been doing meditation,  qigong etc.   How loud are these sounds ?  What is the nature of the house (like where is it located - is it in a city or in a quiet village ? ,  how old is the house etc).  How is your health overall ?  I have some feeling about the nature of this sound, but do not want to comment without further information.   Let your mind relax, and not get anxious about this.

To clarify, I was sleeping much better in a previous place, a month ago, with just normal sheets and blankets.

I considered that it might be mental, but then, when I went to sleep for first night since returning from previous place, I remember thinking how quiet and peaceful it was (I live on farm here), and never once doubted that I would have a good sleep.

The cracking and not-nice feelings, I couldn't really explain you'd have to feel it yourself, but are basically feelings of loss, I woke up feeling both angry, and sad, at same time, I started weeping actually! So, that's why I think this must be something serious. There is something in the room that I feel this heat and irritation on my eyes, I wish I knew why!

I have cleaned and vacuumed the heck out of the room, sheets curtains pillow case removed rugs and dusted them and left them on the line in full sunlight for a day.

Will post pic shortly.

Edit: I do standing meditation and chi Kung, but struggle to get results as I think and worry a lot.

The cracking feeling is located in middle of the head and currently I have a more painful cracking feeling in my right eardrum throughout the day. I have been diagnosed as yin-deficient by a good Chinese dr ( he said he couldn't help with this sleeping problem besides keeping room clean he said Feng Shui might not be useful as it might add to my worries)

Is the place where you sleep related to your familly members? Parents, brother, sister?

These things that you described happend to people who meditate or practice other way. I often time woke up or went sleep, weeping withouth the reason. There is nothing wrong in crying. If you cry "withouth the reason" it only means that there are tears to cry out that you held back in your past. I had these very loud cracking sounds in my ears and shakes along the spine too. Also iritated eyes, actually my eyes hurted as if being cooked, could not look at any bright objects like laptop screen.

All this was temporary, but there was a lot of anxiety to it.

I dont think that it is related to the chemistry of your place but can be related to emotional relation to this place. The most helpfull would be to see some good ayurvedic medic, he could help you with ballancing yourself. Getting rid of anxiety., and also to see some teacher who teaches energetic transformations. A lot of teachers deny that these stuff is related to practice - these are not good ones

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 2

Hi christoff. Could it be a mould fungus? They can sometimes cause such reactions. Check if you can find signs of it in your apartment.

Thanks again for replies,

Well I've done nearly everything as a good detective should to pinpoint what it is, if it is, that I am allergic to. The walls if the house are basically concrete bricks. So I'm guessing I might be allergic to concrete, is there a way I can test myself for it? (And would it be an honest test since I can see?) and where can you get allergy medicine I will look into this this could be great.

Yes the ultimate thing is to work on my mind but to do that I need to find the thing that is making my eyes and sinus react! ...If I am imagining this with my mind then God help me!!

Another thing I noticed is, it's hard to breathe deeply in this room. Outside, it feels great, ahhhh! But in this room, yuckkkk it's like breathing in a string of sticky dust or something, not nice.

The cracking and such feelings are all internal and loss related feelings. Also my right eardrum cracks sometimes during day with pain or makes weird ringing noise.

Ps thanks thelerner! But if its mold I should be able smell it right? My smell is pretty good.

Sometimes my dad sleeps in house and a friend who is mostly lives elsewheeee. My health is I am low stamina but positive overall and mentally stronger I can really get thriught a day yes at the very least I have realised from all this I can still get through a day EVEN WHEN BONE TIRED!!!

Edit- the house is in quiet rural area with minimal sound etc. my mediaition is good if I can get my health better! Don't know how old the house is but I've done several cleansing a with white sage and also blessed any spirits still associated with the house and given them permission to leave so that we can both move forward on our journeys. ;)

I will email you somofthegods thanks

Edited by christoff

No there are certain molds that you cannot smell. For some people there are few symptoms, but for others they can be very disruptive. They can be found especially in humid areas of the house, like bathrooms or near ceilings. Its a serious problem. Suggest to do some google searches on it and then go check the entire house.

• Like 1

Did you make sure the house doesn't have a small gas-leak? Is it the house or the room? Try sleeping in other rooms in the same house? If its the whole house, have you looked into the air filtration system? Are there pets of any kind? I mention gas leaks, because a small gas leak can cause things like seizures, memory loss, headaches, increases in allergic responses, depression, fatigue, and more, if it has been ongoing.

• Like 3

Will post pic shortly.

Did ya doc give you any yin herbs - You may find relief with Rehmannia Six formula (Yin Deficiency/Empty Heat).

Though you've not commented about any heat related issue?

I definitely feel some spiritual interference too...have you lost anyone recently (last few years)...like a mum figure?

There is some spleen abnormality too - either caused by or causing the worry thoughts.

Thanks so much for the replies and offers to each of you.

Good news, I figured out what it was thwat was cuasing the bad sleeps!!  I had a flyscreen, from the previous tenants...well basically, that when they were told to be evicted they went nuts and trashed the place a little, hammered nails in the walls and horrible stuff I won't even say.

Anyway, the flyscreen was covered with convcrete dust.  I knew it was the culprit after one day I went to the window to grab some "fresh air", and my eyes and face reacted.  Got it out, dusted it, and steam cleaned it, then steam cleaned it again, put it in a circle and chanted while sacrificing a goat!! And then had the best sleep of my life@!!!

And then I was so energsied the next day I did some hard labor for a good 2 hours for the first time in ages, normally I'd be gasping after 30mins.  Its like night and day the difference.  Now, I still feel like I hneed some more sleep but that's fine I know I can sleep any time and wake feeling snourished afhhhh so nourished.  What  a wonderful feeling.

So, to those of you reading this who are still suffering in any way and not having a good sleep, I suggest the following.  {In a relaxed manner - don't become obsessive like I did}.  Especially if you are extra sensitive like me, and/or have a weakened immue system.

1. Clean objects that may need the most cleaning.  E.g rugs, flyscreens,  even curtains

2. Be vigilant with this.  Clean under your bed, move objects, clean behind them.  Also clean your bed especially, sheets, pillowcases, even air your blankets and dust them from time to time.

3. If you are still having trouble, do a cleansing ritual and smudging with sage, you can also use the strenght of your mind to dispel any evil energies that choose to reisde in the house.  "I release you from your place ment.  please, go in peace so we can both move forward with our lives.  I am only interested in gdoing good.  If you need help I will help you"  Or something like that.

4. If still having a bad sleep, consider the properties of the environment aroudn you.  The walls might be painted in a lead-based paint {proably not nowadays, but hey}.  I covered all my bedroom walls with bedsheets, and the wooden flooring with a landscaping plastic at one stage.

5. If none of the above works, try to discuss it here on the forums, but preferably with a good chienese medicine practioner who has at least 10 years of experience and still looks healthy.  This will give you answers.  Of course, the other thing to consider is, if you are stil not sleeping well, maybe its time to move on and take a leap of faith with your life, move out!!  

GEt a new lease on life lololol!!!

Do all cleaning this to eliminate variables, but again, don't let it enslave you or your mind.  Do it from a free perspective.!  I am expanding and researching!!  Learn more about my health,  my life ahhhh!!

Of course this is not a formula, the steps don't have to be in order, etc.

Finally, also try to of course be positive about your sleep.  Believe that you will have a good sleep.  You deserve a good nights sleep, as a human being, one of the highest honors to be born as!!!

Happy sleeps to all of you. ;)

Christoff

edit: I did not actually sacrifice a goat. ;)

Edited by christoff
  • Like 3

Take a pic of the sky print it out and put it in the northwest corner of the room and write the address of your home on the pic.

This will create a "tiankong"  aka sky/heaven barrier.

What does that do Jinlianai?

Maybe I don't want a barrier?? ;)  I want to access heaven when I sleep!!!

Heaven in feng shui actually corralates to the sky.

Dont think of this as a wall but pure fresh sky chi who by its very nature repels negativity.

• Like 1