MooNiNite

Seriously. what happened to Miley Cyrus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhj9R35Lfu8

Love (obviously sexual), Money, Party?

wtf? That is like exactly what the powers that be want people to chase..

Like what REALLY happened? It almost has Illuminati written on it too much. 

I'm almost completely open to the idea that they killed her and replaced her with an advanced cyborg, or that she has some mind control chip in her head. 

• Like 1

Part of her show shtick is the shock value and pushing buttons.  It makes for free advertisements and that makes for better ticket sales.   I read an interview of hers a few months ago and she came out surprisingly intelligent and thoughtful.

If you want to know her, it might be better done looking outside the show persona and into her interviews and writings. 

like http://www.hungertv.com/feature/interview-miley-cyrus/

• Like 2

I think the conspiracy theory thing is a bit much - too much money and attention has been screwing kids up from the beginning of the human race. She's just acting it out in a very public way because modern media technology allows for that. 10 years from now she'll probably be doing a bunch of feel-good philanthropy if she manages to avoid joining the 27 club.

• Like 1

She's a little terrifying eh.

thelerner is not wrong; she clearly knows what she's doing. Not sure I agree with it, though.

she already had money and fame, maybe they converted her. 

The lizard people? I mean, that tongue seems to have grown overnight and it could catch flies

• Like 1

Some pieces from wiki:

In 2010 Cyrus identified as a Christian. She was baptized in a Southern Baptist church in 2005. In 2012, Cyrus tweeted a quote from Lawrence Krauss in which he mentions the death of stars and said "forget Jesus", leading to many questioning her faith. She defended herself, faith and science by quoting Albert Einstein's statement that "Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

Cyrus also considers herself a feminist.

In 2013, Miley was named the 14th most charitable celebrity of the year by Do Something

In 2007, Cyrus earned $18 million. In 2008, Cyrus earned $25 million and was ranked number 35 on Forbes magazine's Celebrity 100 list. Parade magazine reported she was the richest teenage celebrity and that her franchise would be worth approximately $1 billion by the end of the year. In 2009, Forbes ranked her No. 29 on the Celebrity 100 and reported she had earned a total of $25 million. In 2010, Forbes ranked her at 13 on their Celebrity 100, earning $48 million from June 2009 to June 2010. She was the 4th highest earner under 30 years old and the youngest on the list. From working on Hannah Montana, Cyrus was paid $15,000 per episode, making her the sixth-highest paid child star on television, behind fellow Disney stars Dylan and Cole Sprouse and Keke Palmer with $20,000 for their shows. At age 17 she was named No. 19 on the "Top 20 World's Richest Female Singers of All Time" list, with over $100 million in earnings in five years, which made her the youngest female artist on the list. In 2011, she was named No. 1 on the Top 10 Richest Teens in Hollywood, with $120 million.

(the "We Can't Stop." & VMA Performance with her transformation complete and where she used the new image fully was 2013)

Edited by bluefire

There is a lot of money available to people who will work to mess people up.

The video - this is just like the Coca-Cola, McDonald's dead cows, glyphosphate, pink slime, poison medicines, and all the other junk of the fake culture for the slave population.

Kids learn by imitation and "monkey see, monkey do".

So this video is very much like the cigars and liquors in the Disney cartoon of Pinocchio.

It's there to turn kids into Jackasses - which is the number one industry in the world today, and it pays very well.

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

There is a lot of money available to people who will work to mess people up.

The video - this is just like the Coca-Cola, McDonald's dead cows, glyphosphate, pink slime, poison medicines, and all the other junk of the fake culture for the slave population.

Kids learn by imitation and "monkey see, monkey do".

So this video is very much like the cigars and liquors in the Disney cartoon of Pinocchio.

It's there to turn kids into Jackasses - which is the number one industry in the world today, and it pays very well.

-VonKrankenhaus

I am sorry to say that I have to agree with this and it is all rather sad and depressing.

Miley Cyrus is a rather poor role model but in being such has raked in the lucre. At the moment she is not the sort of young lady one would take home to meet Mama.

• Like 2

I don't know about "in the world" but it sure is profitable, and cynical.

You know they don't make this bye them self there are Agents,Managers Producers, Record companies, Handlers and who know what behind all this. So its all about making a profit, and who knows maybe there are some hidden powers using it for the long game. 

As for Miley i don't think she has much so say about things.

Edited by Tung
  • Like 1

I am sorry to say that I have to agree with this and it is all rather sad and depressing.

Miley Cyrus is a rather poor role model but in being such has raked in the lucre. At the moment she is not the sort of young lady one would take home to meet Mama.

Yes, but.. hasn't it been ever thus.  The stereotypical bad boy, sex pot girl who grabs the headlines with ever increasing out there stunts. 

She's not Hannah Montana or the sexy slutty dancer girl, those are persona's.  She might well be an intelligent personable young woman you might take her home to meet Mama.

The answer to what happened to Miley Cyrus might be nothing.  She's an actress playing different roles, and its the public that can't distinguish it.

Also the song shown may be a social commentary parody. 

Edited by thelerner

iley

Yes, but.. hasn't it been ever thus.  The stereotypical bad boy, sex pot girl who grabs the headlines with ever increasing out there stunts. 

She's not Hannah Montana or the sexy slutty dancer girl, those are persona's.  She might well be an intelligent personable young woman you might take her home to meet Mama.

The answer to what happened to Miley Cyrus might be nothing.  She's an actress playing different roles, and its the public that can't distinguish it.

Yes. This could be true and she is simply playing out a part. However:-

She is no more a thespian than you and I. She is a singer. Whilst we all may play many parts throughout the course of our lives, hers is played out in the public arena and theres the rub.

To get away with this behaviour (playing one role to the world whilst keeping your true self private) requires a degree of wisdom that I doubt is possessed by Miley. Time will tell and our discussion is mere speculation but in all honesty I would not wish to be her, despite the big bucks her behaviour has brought in.

Sadly, very little real psychological insight in here...

(the "We Can't Stop." & VMA Performance with her transformation complete and where she used the new image fully was 2013)

And guess what else finally happened in 2013, after years of roller coaster rockiness?

Her parents got divorced after 19 years. And Miley sided with her Mom angrily against her Dad.

Miley tweeted the pic of herself, younger sis Noah and mom Tish Cyrus riding in the back seat of car sporting a peace sign and smiles, with the caption, "The baddest bitches in the world." TMZ broke the story ...
Trish pulled the plug on her 19-year-marriage to Billy Ray Cyrus earlier this week. That same day Miley angrily tweeted at her dad, "Since your text and email obviously aren't working would you like to talk like this?"

Miley Cyrus Drags Father Billy Ray Cyrus Into Therapy For Cheating and His Sex Addiction
According to the Aug. 19th (2013) print edition of Star Magazine Miley refused to speak with Billy Ray unless he high tailed it into counseling with her, so he agreed and the two began sitting for sessions back in July.

Granted, all the other sociological and profit motives probably helped fuel her fire, but probably a lot of the direct impetus to act out (perhaps a big F*** U to Daddy?)...started at home in your typical dysfunctional Boomer-American family.

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Her parents got divorced after 19 years. And Miley sided with her Mom angrily against her Dad.

Granted, all the other sociological and profit motives probably helped fuel her fire, but probably a lot of the direct impetus to act out (perhaps a big F*** U to Daddy?)...started at home in your typical dysfunctional Boomer-American family.

All baby boomer families are dysfunctional? That is a ludicrous statement and you know it. I am tired of hearing how awful baby boomers are!

Maybe she's part of the evil cabal who's always trying to take over de world. You know the Illuminati and shit. They so real man. Dang!

• Like 1

Maybe she's part of the evil cabal who's always trying to take over de world. You know the Illuminati and shit. They so real man. Dang!

How can the illuminati or an organization like them not be real?