Everything

Would you want to come to Earth again?

If you were in spirit, and you were free to go wherever you please, would you choose to come back to Earth again?

I would not. I would go somewhere else. Can you imagine a civilization on some other planet where instead of making war they only have fun? Or how about a civilization on a planet where everything is funny there. haha, I would like to be born on that planet. I'm definitely going to do that when I go back to spirit. Right now my dog is barking and it's so annoying. I hate the agression of this planet. It's like a donkey screaming in my ear, so annoying! Life is suppose to be annoying. Nothing we can do about it. Like scratches on your nose or something. We just live with it and eventually just stop complaining about it because it's become so normal to us, we're so used to all of it. I guess that's a good thing, that we are used to all of it. It allows us to just stop giving all the annoying things our attention and find some more meaningful and fun things to give our attention to, like media and entertainment. I like art. That's why I wanna go to a comedy planet. If I could steal all their humor I could give some of it to this planet. Well, let's say borrow instead of steal. I'm no criminal. Which is a good thing.

Have you noticed how full the prisons get these days? Something is wrong with this planet, there really is something wrong. But I don't know what, and maybe it is better that I don't know. I hope one day it will get better. But I do feel responsible for all of them being in prison. I don't know why. I feel like I'm being too selfish for wanting to go to another planet and leave behind this mess. That's not good at all of me. And I feel like a coward too. But how long does this mess have to last? There has been war since the beginning of time and it's still here! Even tho we have all of this technology! Like what the f! As I said, we just get used to it, the world being so fked up. We keep getting more and more used to it. Untill eventually it doesn't bother us anymore. And then we come here for another ride! :D  hahaha.

You know, I had a flu and that was probably the worst thing that happened to me, and it lasted only a few days. Not that bad, I can get used to it. There's lots of good things on the planet as well, and a few flus are worth it. But I still dont know... I would still go to another planet if I had the choice. Even tho I kinda like it here. Who knows, maybe I'll come back for another round. I think the future of this planet is set for good, with all the inventions these days and all. Times are changing. A world where war is no longer necessary doesn't sound like an impossible thing. Besides, they can make pure water from ocean water these days. Who would ever fight if water became free. And energy too. Like taking energy from the hot core of the earth. Lots of good things coming up. Now back to my movies, stories and books I go. Looking forward to what your choice will be. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Come back to Earth.. sure, it's where i keep my stuff. 

Nice views, good people and who knows, there may not be alcohol on other planets..  So while I'm not opposed to other worldly tourism i expect i'd come back here.

• Like 4

If you were in spirit, and you were free to go wherever you please, would you choose to come back to Earth again?

Have you noticed how full the prisons get these days? Something is wrong with this planet, there really is something wrong.

Spirits comes to most everyone all the time... folks just don't realize or feel it.

I don't sense that spirits intellectualize time as fun or vacation or boring... I do sense curiosity and they'll rub up on you more like a cat...

Spirits comes to most everyone all the time... folks just don't realize or feel it.

I don't sense that spirits intellectualize time as fun or vacation or boring... I do sense curiosity and they'll rub up on you more like a cat...

Lol, I'm so jealous. Can you actually see spirits? So cool. I kind of admire that.

I've always wanted to see spirits, but I can't, to the point of believing the earth plane is locked out in the dark where no spirit lingers. Like a prison. Cause that's what earth feels like to me, like a prison. I feel like I must have done something wrong to be locked in here. However, if you say there are spirits here, then that's totally new to me. It kind of shakes my foundational believe system. I do remember a dream where I was a spirit in a room with a wife who's husband was murdered and in tears and I was trying to comfort her and send her love. It was the most vivid dream ever.

Don't spirits ever get bored, not having a body? Like... you can't do anything! Unless being a spirit brings with it amazing emotions that feel good all of the time. That would be nice. Then I'd rather be a spirit. Not that I can... Just a thought. Back to boredom I go.

Edited by Everything

Come back to Earth.. sure, it's where i keep my stuff. 

Nice views, good people and who knows, there may not be alcohol on other planets..  So while I'm not opposed to other worldly tourism i expect i'd come back here.

Well, it's nice to finally meet someone who does like this place. Good for you man.

I don't know, alcohol doesn't ring any bells for me. But it's nice to know that someone else benefits from it. Perhaps there is something good in alcohol afterall. Cause I can see there be, since the supermarkets are filled with like allot. It's possible to buy alcohol everywhere. I kinda find it odd that I never buy it. Maybe I should more often try it. As long as I don't get queasy. I get queasy very easily from alcohol. But it does have some effect for me. I feel this lighter careless feeling. I don't know what it is, I need more experience with alcohol before I can even attempt at describing what it feels like. But knowing that alcohol does have an affect kinda gives me hopes that maybe I will like alcohol allot and I should just try it more often. It would be good to have something that I enjoy during the day. If everyone else likes alcohol so much, why not me too? I'm not that different from everybody else. Besides, if my body gets used to it, I wont get so queasy from it. And if that falls away, then only the good stuff is left. I'd like that. Then I can be passionate about alcohol too. Just like with smoking. At first it was like cough. And then the cough went away and only the relaxation happened. But damn it still stinks like hell. I'm actually getting used to the stink and it kinda becomes familiar. I feel a sense of familiarity when smoking.

Edited by Everything

We all have our vices.  It's nice to have one that encourages people to get together.  Michael Gelb had a brilliant book on wine and how it inspires; literally our language reflects it, words like symposium means to drink together.  How it can lubricate, make more conducive long conversations with friends.  Not to mention the romantic possibilities.  Done right, it helps us break down barriers, inspires and get the stick out of our asses.  Done wrong, its a dangerous killer, addiction is a very bad thing. 

That's the key.. done right, used not abused.  In most studies the person who has a few glasses a week outlives the teetotaler.  More importantly they may have more life in there life.  If you can find the right balance. 

Most importantly be yourself.  Do what you think is right and best for yourself.   Treat ones life as a science lab, find out what works best for you.   By no means am I encouraging everyone to drink.   I'm simply stating the pleasures of one of my vices.  I'd write about the others but the mods like to keep the site R rated.

If Otherworlders came here, after showing them around museums, national parks, the beach.. I'd take'em drinking.   To a great bar, probably an outdoor one, maybe a rooftop.  I'd even treat the buggers, at least the first round.  One of the great pleasures in life is watching the sunset, glass in hand with your ET buddy.

It's just past 5:30, in 2 hours a friend is coming over and we'll share a glass of whiskey.  Expound thoughts great and small while basking a little in the warmth it gives us. 

Edited by thelerner

Sure do !

article-0-0BB450D8000005DC-348_468x366.j

Unless you know of a more beautiful one ?    Do I get to pick time and location ?   

can we 'reincarnate' into  the past  ? ? ? 

I always liked this part of the 'requiem ' Gnostic Mass ; 

Unto them from whose eyes the veil of life hath fallen may there be granted the accomplishment of their true Wills; whether they will absorption in the Infinite, or to be united with their chosen and preferred, or to be in contemplation, or to be at peace, or to achieve the labour and heroism of incarnation on this planet or another, or in any Star, or aught else, unto them may there be granted the accomplishment of their wills; yea, the accomplishment of their wills. "

I would not.

I disagree, I think you'd be back here again imho

You wrote that from your personality, not solely from spirit. When in spirit you would place yourself wherever you and the all need you - irrespective of the pain of it, its' all for the highest thing at that level...

If you immortalised your "personality", then that would be another thing, and another thread :)

One of the great pleasures in life is watching the sunset, glass in hand with your ET buddy.

Hahahaha.

I would love to have an ET buddy. That would be so cool. I'd want to ride a spaceship one time too. I hear yahyel is coming to Earth in my lifetime, so who knows. I'd buy a vacation to a spaceship if that was possible. Maybe in 2030 when we join the galactic alliance. I bet they have way cooler stuff then Alcohol, who knows. Maybe a conscious dream simulator. God knows how far ahead their technology is. I get all excited just thinking about it. My interest in et's goes through the roof. They much be so peaceful and loving, I'm sure. And wise too or playful, who knows what kinds of et's are out there. I bet all kinds.

But these are just dreams and fantasies. God we've been alone on this planet for such a long time and the politics of now wont really allow for much ET contact. Everyone's always busy with their own lifes. Me too. It gets boring. But there are lots of fun people on this planet too. Maybe I should meet more people. Have more social contacts. I'm sure that I relate to human humor most of all. Whats better than to laugh with my fellow human beings. That's good enough. And ET's, well, maybe one day. I hope. Our technology is advanced en9ugh to go to outer space. So time for ET contact is emminent, I presume.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

I consider living on Earth really funny too.

Yet I've been watching an interview with sri M and he said that he saw Snake like beings that talks on Earth and then went to see their planet in another galaxy. He said that we actually can travel to other planets in deep sleep....

I consider living on Earth really funny too.

Yet I've been watching an interview with sri M and he said that he saw Snake like beings that talks on Earth and then went to see their planet in another galaxy. He said that we actually can travel to other planets in deep sleep....

Blessed sleep. I've never had one day where sleep wasn't fun. My dreams are awesome. I wish life were more like my dreams. Very exciting and always relevant. I'm having difficulty sleeping lately because of the medicine I take. I'm sure I'll work that out. For now, I'm just gonna have some smokes. Don't know what else to do. It's nice to relax.

A planet with snakes huh? That sounds interesting. I wonder what kinds of things a snake humanoid would do or speak or think. What kind of culture they have. Wether or not they have religion or technology. Or philosophy. I bet it starts with an S. Hehe.

Edited by Everything

Blessed sleep. I've never had one day where sleep wasn't fun. My dreams are awesome. I wish life were more like my dreams. Very exciting and always relevant. I'm having difficulty sleeping lately because of the medicine I take. I'm sure I'll work that out. For now, I'm just gonna have some smokes. Don't know what else to do. It's nice to relax.

A planet with snakes huh? That sounds interesting. I wonder what kinds of things a snake humanoid would do or speak or think. What kind of culture they have. Wether or not they have religion or technology. Or philosophy. I bet it starts with an S. Hehe.

Its not a snake humanoid, these beings just look like snakes, but actually they are more evolved than human. They are build more like a serpent. They are called by him Nagaloca. Am not sure about spelling

I might go visit other places first but would gladly return to Earth.

So much more to do and see... so much more to experience!

I might go visit other places first but would gladly return to Earth.

So much more to do and see... so much more to experience!

I'm so glad everyone likes this place. It kinda cheers me up.

Its not a snake humanoid, these beings just look like snakes, but actually they are more evolved than human. They are build more like a serpent. They are called by him Nagaloca. Am not sure about spelling

Hey, I know the Naga from World of Warcraft. They look cool.

Edited by Everything

*have* to return in 3D again.

You won't have to sotg, I can/have seen it - but, you will choose to - a few thousand years will pass and it will become attractive again - drawing you back here to quell that insatiable desire to teach what you know, just like it brought you here this time.

You wouldn't have missed what's about to transpire...you wont miss what will transpire then either.

Obsessive compulsive love disorder.

430171950XrWCam_ph.jpg

• Like 3

The only thing wrong with earth and my life on it ,is my own devise.

lol ofcourse. You're a spider. You naughtly little spider.

• Like 1

I'm training as hard as I can so I never *have* to return in 3D again.

I'm training so hard I will go to 16D. God knows what's out there.

I hear in 6th dimension you just think about something and it becomes.

Edited by Everything

You won't have to sotg, I can/have seen it - but, you will choose to - a few thousand years will pass and it will become attractive again - drawing you back here to quell that insatiable desire to teach what you know, just like it brought you here this time.

You wouldn't have missed what's about to transpire...you wont miss what will transpire then either.

wow what a beautiful picture. I bet that is how they see earth on heaven.
  • Like 1