Everything

Any wisdom on boredom?

So I dreamed about this green light fun energy floating into a room full of people and everyone started laughing like hell. Does such a thing exist in real life and can we humans summon it?

If say, by mind, we give our thought attention to it and eventually the thought grows in attraction power by steadily feeding it with more air time with our attention to it, focusing on green light fun energy, untill it starts manifesting in our real life experiences. I'd be glad to finally come into first hand contact with some humor in my life. I've had so little of it, and this thing really got me laughing in my dreams. It somehow showed me the comedic relationship of every particle in the universe. Nothing is more funny than that. To see the joke in all of it so much you just can't stop laughing. That is fun to me. So I call it green light fun energy. It was mostly green, but had some yellow to it too.

Frankly I tried focusing on it all day, the first day I did this, my friend started coming to me and I manifest some kind of conversation with him where he wanted to introduce "Green Light" gaming to me, from Steam. Now atleast that means my mind has some power and influence to affect my point of attraction, but like my focus on green light energy, it was not a fun manifestation. The green light energy is meaningless unto itself. The imagination of it doesn't give me the jiggles. and I don't know how to imagine the fun part of it. Cause I'm bored, what do I know of fun?

Not sure what to do about this. I'm stuck how to take this concept further. Perhaps there is no such thing as green light fun energy and my dream was just deceit. What is life boring, things like green light fun energy are too good to be true. But as one who likes Tao, I can live with nothing and it being enough for me. Even tho it is nothing. Maybe one day I will like the violence of this world and have fun with that instead. I think I can do that. Enjoy my own pain and suffering. If it's all a joke to God anyway, why can't it be a joke to me aswell? Hate allows me to enjoy common media entertainment where everything is violent. I can have fun with that instead and cheer for my wish that everyone in the movies ends up as badly as possible. But that doesn't always happen. Life is too boring. Even movies. So I always turn back to zero. Start from scratch. Live with nothing. Being empty from within. it's boring as hell. I probably wont escape this boredom with thoughts of something like green light fun energy that will never exist anyway. Life is too boring for those kind of things to be true. So now what? Nothing.

Nothing is all I have. It's my everything. I live with it day and night. Meaningless is life and life is meaningless. Whatever meaning we give it surely comes right back at us. Like a mirror we are surrounded by reflections. If only I could understand where inside of my soul came the reflection of Green Light Fun Energy. How did it end up seeming so real? Perhaps it does exist out there somewhere deep within me, and I just have to find my way to acces this dormant gift. Besides, I dreamed the dream, it was my dream, and it was fun. It happened, and it was proof of it self. It is evident that I came into contact with green light fun energy, dream or not, and it affected me. If it can do that once, it can do that twice and infinite times more. Untill my last dying breath, I'd love to breath in this green light fun energy once again. I look forward to visiting it in my dreams again. I can summon it at will in my dream, just by thinking about it. I'm worried though that I will summon green light energy, without the fun part of it. But I can't say for sure. Life can be tough. We know. And there's nothing we can do about. God should be fixing it but he's being late with everything. Even god can be lazy. Perhaps god is bored like me. Atleast if that is true, I don't have to hate god, cause were in the same pit. Misery likes company. So lets be bored god, maybe if it's two of us, it's less bad. And perhaps there's a god beyond you who does know how to have some fun. Surely if we can have a god, then God can have a God. And he or she will teach him or her the lessons of fun. Or not?

Let's count to three and find out.

One... Two... Three... Having any fun? No... So not. Do you think that perhaps there is a benefit to this boredom? I want to say I believe something fun will eventually come to me, but I don't believe it. In the meanwhile, I'm enjoying writing this. But I'm running out of things to write... if that is even possible! Surely, the longer we continue this, the more boring it gets. I hope by the end of this, we will all be bored to such a degree that we can more easily grasp its true essence and contemplate what all of it truely means. Perhaps there is something good to boredom. Perhaps it has a hidden treasure of all kinds of miracles. The thing is, I always tried to move away from boredom and it never worked. I wonder what would happen if I would try to worsen my boredom, amplify it, perhaps that's how you make it go away? Obliviously obvious. The answer has been in front of my nose all of this time. But I had a flu, so I coulden't smell it. Good thing, cause this answer stinks. I'm gonna have to do a whole lot of nothing to feel more bored. Not that that is difficult, very easy actually. I already feel like I'm doing it. Just take any action and take away its meaning and it becomes inaction. Simple as that. This entire text has no meaning to it. There's my job, to fill it with pointless things that have no meaning. I'm very good at this job, perhaps I can earn some money with it. I'll write sequels of boredom and people who seek boredom will know where to find me and they'll get all of the boredom they want. I can write about meaningless things till my last dying breath. This whole world is filled with pointless and meaningless things. God bless all of it. Surely, there's some humor in that. Even without green light fun energy. Or not. Always count for the worsed. Because counting is fun. Or not. Always count for the worsed. Because counting is fun. Or not. Did I repeat myself? Am I messing with your mind? Don't worry, you wont get bored. There's nothing outside boredom to relate to it. It's all there is. It has no meaning aswell. Boredom is pointless and pointless is boring. It's a never ending cycle of suffering. That why violence is so fun, because there is variety in violence. It's not about who or when someone dies, it's about how. I'm of to watch some movies about violence. The same kind of suffering of boredom but with a diffrent twist. A very heavy twist and a snap, and blood. or ketchup. Atleast that is not boring. I never put ketchup on my face, it's something totally new. But I know if I do it, I'd end up bored again anyway. So who cares... it's all gods fault. I have no escape. Well, maybe sometimes I find some relief from boredom, like writing this. But this is the most boring thing I've ever done anyway. I can't believe my eyes. This is literally a boredom on the Tao Bum forums. Perhaps if I write more, the boredom will go away. So lets continue a while. There must be some answer in this empty brain of mine. Some way I can find my way out of this boredom, and I'm gonna find it. Hooray! Just for the fun of the quest and having something to do, so I don't have to tear my hairs appart from boredom seizures, thank god for that. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Read twice your story, didn't get the point probably.

I battle with boredom too. Its a signal what comes. There is karma in it, it tries to force us to do things. Hence its hard not to do at this moment so its causes suffering. But eventually the energies starts moving within and the boredom is won.

Read twice your story, didn't get the point probably.

I battle with boredom too. Its a signal what comes. There is karma in it, it tries to force us to do things. Hence its hard not to do at this moment so its causes suffering. But eventually the energies starts moving within and the boredom is won.

So there is no way out of boredom? That makes me sad. What did I ever do to deserve this? I feel like a piece of s**t.  What's the difference between a turd and me? Both doing nothing, both rotting away. All those people having fun and I'm bored to death. It's not fair. But I can't do anything about it, the world is just boring to me. I may very well never find some fun. But then again, I did have some fun the other day watching some Gotham. Very nice series. Guess I'm gonna watch some Arrow now and my boredom will probably lift a little bit from that. I hope. I mean, I'm sure it will. What would I do without all these awesome tv shows these days. Really amazing. That's it.

Edited by Everything

Boredom may not be something we can escape, but that doesn't mean we can't have the best time of our lives inside of it. For me I find that boredom is prevelant when I am acting lazy and doing fuck all with my life. And the Tao is not at all about doing fuck all and sitting around all day waiting for the Universe to entertain you.

Being in the midst of boredom is the perfect time to find something that truly excites you and lights your heart on fire. Darkness is the perfect backdrop for something fun like those Green Lights that you saw. No one can get you off your ass to pursue it, you gotta do that yourself. The only thing you are doing right now is pushing away "fun", with the idea that, "But I can't do anything about it, the world is just boring to me. I may very well never find some fun."

Go do something you enjoy doing (that doesnt harm yourself or others)...  Maybe things you used to enjoy no longer thrill you. Well... do them anyways. Face the boredom and keep doing things until you find your rhythm (no matter how long it takes), and all of a sudden when that rhythm hits you will be having the time of your life.

Edited by CodyWizard
  • Like 2

Boredom may not be something we can escape, but that doesn't mean we can't have the best time of our lives inside of it. For me I find that boredom is prevelant when I am acting lazy and doing fuck all with my life. And the Tao is not at all about doing fuck all and sitting around all day waiting for the Universe to entertain you.

Being in the midst of boredom is the perfect time to find something that truly excites you and lights your heart on fire. Darkness is the perfect backdrop for something fun like those Green Lights that you saw. No one can get you off your ass to pursue it, you gotta do that yourself. The only thing you are doing right now is pushing away "fun", with the idea that, "But I can't do anything about it, the world is just boring to me. I may very well never find some fun."

Go do something you enjoy doing (that doesnt harm yourself or others)... Maybe things you used to enjoy no longer thrill you. Well... do them anyways. Face the boredom and keep doing things until you find your rhythm (no matter how long it takes), and all of a sudden when that rhythm hits you will be having the time of your life.

wow now that's the wisdom I was looking for. And its free. I feel like I should pay you. Thats some worthy text you wrote there. Thumbs up. Cheers. Thanks. Straight to the point. Speaks right to my essence and cuts through all the bull s**t, with all your presence. Bravo. This world could use more people like you. Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

CodyWizard gave some great advice.

A few other things to consider -

Electronic stimulation of any sort is an extremely efficient addiction. The more you indulge, the more bored you feel when not indulging. We can never get enough. 

Spending some time in nature, with animals, and with people is an entirely different type of stimulation that is much more healthy and wholesome. Spending some time with yourself, without stimulation, can be extremely satisfying. Some meditation instruction can help open up this potential. 

If you can't find anything to excite you or get you moving, volunteer time helping the less fortunate - hospital, VA, soup kitchen, humane society, nursing facility, senior center, etc... There are so many people that could use just a little bit of warmth and help. Imagine being in a hospital or nursing facility and unable to get out or get out of bed. A visit from someone who's willing to sit and talk or play a game, or read a book - it's a beautiful thing. If you have the time, why not get involved? It can be very rewarding. 

Good luck

• Like 5

Boredom concept is a human construct fabricated when someone has concluded valuing there existence. 

One who respects life can never be bored, even for a moment.  

Step outside your box-set of hand-me-down delusions into unlimited unfathomable awe of Now to forever defeat arising of such life-disrespecting constructs. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 3

Boredom concept is a human construct fabricated when someone has concluded valuing there existence. 

One who respects life can never be bored, even for a moment.  

Step outside your box-set of hand-me-down delusions into unlimited unfathomable awe of Now to forever defeat arising of such life-disrespecting constructs. 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

As for boredom, its not you who gets bored, you will see the boredom as a teacher would see a student. Teacher is same, students change. As you need to complete the year and all your students need to succeed, you can't ignore students named boredom. Don't fail us teacher.

• Like 1

CodyWizard gave some great advice.

A few other things to consider -

Electronic stimulation of any sort is an extremely efficient addiction. The more you indulge, the more bored you feel when not indulging. We can never get enough. 

Spending some time in nature, with animals, and with people is an entirely different type of stimulation that is much more healthy and wholesome. Spending some time with yourself, without stimulation, can be extremely satisfying. Some meditation instruction can help open up this potential. 

If you can't find anything to excite you or get you moving, volunteer time helping the less fortunate - hospital, VA, soup kitchen, humane society, nursing facility, senior center, etc... There are so many people that could use just a little bit of warmth and help. Imagine being in a hospital or nursing facility and unable to get out or get out of bed. A visit from someone who's willing to sit and talk or play a game, or read a book - it's a beautiful thing. If you have the time, why not get involved? It can be very rewarding. 

Good luck

In time we get used to the new environment and old problems come out again. Unless you meant it as a temporal solution, but temporal solution is also to play games.

wow now that's the wisdom I was looking for. And its free. I feel like I should pay you. Thats some worthy text you wrote there. Thumbs up. Cheers. Thanks. Straight to the point. Speaks right to my essence and cuts through all the bull s**t, with all your presence. Bravo. This world could use more people like you.

what exactly made you fell for that advice?

If it's all a joke to God anyway, why can't it be a joke to me aswell? 

You and God aren't separate.  You are It.  You are God manifesting this boredom.  This too is part of life, it's just where you choose to be right now for some reason.  You haven't always been bored, I'm guessing.

You're looking for a Good Feeling, the green light.  Maybe that green light means GO, in your dream.  Maybe this means to get out of your head, if you are often in it, and go out and get your hands dirty, to actually plunge into the physical.  I garden, that does it for me.  We are pretty much hermits - and other than gardening and reading, there's not much we do any more.

Looking for a Good Feeling is the part of duality that is counter productive, IMO.  Embrace your ennui, see where it stems from - why you are reluctant to move out of it.  There may be a fear lurking underneath - something from years ago - some advice your folks continued to give you, making you fearful of the unknown.  Telling you to be careful all of the time, stuff like that.  If there is something there, it is this dynamic that needs to be tweaked by taking action, even if you don't feel like taking action.  Take it anyway and see what happens.

Happiness isn't found by looking for good feelings.  Rather, it's a by-product of the removal of the dross within us - the conditioning we receive from everyone from birth.  If you truly want happiness, try becoming aware of the following within you:  any desire to be first (in anything), any desire for more than you need, any judgment you may be making toward anyone in your life.  Look at your selfishnesses, if you have any - and look at your opinions.  When I first came to recover from my prior existence, I came to the conclusion that every conclusion I had ever come to was probably wrong.  This was a humbling exercise, but it went a long way.

I'm not one to recommend books, but I would do so here.  Please give Eckhart Tolle a try.  He has the most marvelous way of shifting all the responsibility onto ourselves, not feeling victimized by our feelings (although I don't get a sense that you're doing that - you're just being very, very honest).  But if you don't change a dynamic within you that is 'choosing' ennui, it will not change.  That green light is there - you just need to uncover it.

Much love to you - and I wish you the very best.  Thank you for sharing something that all of us struggle with from time to time.  We just don't want it to become an attachment, a habit, a crystallized dynamic.

Sure, easy. Have you observed boredom yourself? It should be obvious. The reason why you ask here is because you have not put the time into the actual observation You for Yourself.

Remember that it is all about you. Sure we all can give eachother answers, but we hear / see them on a superficial level. When we actually get answers ourselves, they are truly multidimensional and of a greater quality of completeness (less questions needed).

Ultimately we dont need a phone, we dont need the internet and we dont need face to face communication in order to bring ourselves to truth.

The source of it all, is in the center of our being / aura. It is the equal and same source of all things, as withing each and every thing. It is wireless. When I communicate with it, I am it, when I communicate with it, I communicate with you, when I am it I am you. When I change, you change. You be in my vicinity, you sooner or later change yourself to how I am, if my consciousness is more expanded and I am more persistant and closer to the ultimate/impersonal truth "as you". This is no domination, this is natural, higher / clearer vibration is natural attraction. You do not really copy things from me, it will feel naturally to you to change (in the most personal way it would appear only to you, but the foundation is impersonal, united)

Anyway back to topic:

Boredom is simply your mind letting go of it's cage. Leave it like that. You dont need to break it up more and only lose yourself in these pieces then.

What happens when you go through boredom? You feel as if you would die.

I will let you know that you can die multiple times while you are here, in this body and in this human life.

"Death" is only an idea, an inpretation of a rather painful letting go of ideas. Dying does not feel as dying is suppose to feel like, analyzed from "seeing someone die / the entire circumstances including family suffering" - no - I can guarantee you, when you "die", meaning your consciousness leaving this body, it will feel so normal to you as reading this. You will still feel the same, minus body sensations, plus gigantic sensations of bliss, since you are no longer stuffed into this tight vessel.

When you feel boredom, your mind wants new input "to stay alive". Go through this and see what happens. I assume (have to at this point) bardo, when this body gets so weak that consciousness exits it (old person "dies"), is the EXACT same stage as we do here, when we arrange our lives to meditate: The nervousness, the boredom, the different stages of the mind defragmenting itself (surely, again, minus body pain etc). But all of the clinging, all of the "I can not do this yet, I want to do that" distracting patterns of the mind have to be overcome here - or there (which is also "here" but to understand it from the misunderstanding of what "death" is... yeah dont blame me, since day1 I saw a funeral here on this planet I was more confused about what is going on with the relatives, then with the actual "dead" person).

Boredom is one of these stages that will be overcome.

This should not take long. If you should notice this while you change your lifestyle to now a more meditative one, boredome comes up, the least you want to do is to analyze it, since that again activates your mind so enormously, then you will kick yourself out of any tranquil mood and going back up into your forehead, where all of that happens. Just notice it, you dont need to be able to write a doctor's exam about it. The moment you perceive it fully, there is no need for analyzation. When you let it arrise, taste it fully and let it go, you have understood.

Analyzation is the same as asking questions (written by an individual that asked many questions for decades but now understands why it actual did, please read) - it comes from an idea of being disconnected to all answers. I see X and I feel that I am not X. Why do I not feel that I am X because a.) what are feelings b.) I only think, analyze, critic, etc (am in my forehead most of the day) and c.) therefor being heavily identified with my ego. So naturally I have to ask questions, tons of it, until I eventually understand, after years of asking questions, that I was NEVER different from that thing I intitially did not understand. I just made myself, artificially, so different, to give myself experience. That is creation in a nutshell, purely understood from a very small and limited human mind.

Prioritize your feelings, rather than your analytical skills. Become "dumb as brick" and find truth again. Only when you forget all intellectual knowledge, including all bias that disconnects yourself from all else around you, then you will understand everything again. In an instant. For then you are no longer seperated and what you see, you are. Instantly. No questions, no more answers. Everything is understood.

Close your eyes, perceive an assumed center in your entire being, feel a warm and blooming feeling and follow it, let it guide you and by doing so, understand yourself and all life.

This is the highest spiritual practice and will lead you, to your core. All human beings up to this point want to achieve this. Why it is so difficult? Because it requires you (who you merely think you are) to die. Personality dies, your sense of a singular human self dies with it, you merge with all that is and from this point can utilize now both perspectives: Personal and Universal. Surrender even the universal mind and you can call yourself (most likely will never have the urge to but will be called by others) a God realized being.

For I am God, I am all that is, read from your perspective as from mine. All this here, is you.

All the best

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 3

Learn to eat time.

haha, yeah. I always wanna consume as much time as I can with each activity. Cause dream time is best time. Love sleeping.

As for boredom, its not you who gets bored, you will see the boredom as a teacher would see a student. Teacher is same, students change. As you need to complete the year and all your students need to succeed, you can't ignore students named boredom. Don't fail us teacher.

Hehe, that's a fun way of looking at it.

what exactly made you fell for that advice?

It was full of assertiveness, the key to getting out of boredom.

Edited by Everything

You and God aren't separate.  You are It.  You are God manifesting this boredom.  This too is part of life, it's just where you choose to be right now for some reason.  You haven't always been bored, I'm guessing.

You're looking for a Good Feeling, the green light.  Maybe that green light means GO, in your dream.  Maybe this means to get out of your head, if you are often in it, and go out and get your hands dirty, to actually plunge into the physical.  I garden, that does it for me.  We are pretty much hermits - and other than gardening and reading, there's not much we do any more.

Looking for a Good Feeling is the part of duality that is counter productive, IMO.  Embrace your ennui, see where it stems from - why you are reluctant to move out of it.  There may be a fear lurking underneath - something from years ago - some advice your folks continued to give you, making you fearful of the unknown.  Telling you to be careful all of the time, stuff like that.  If there is something there, it is this dynamic that needs to be tweaked by taking action, even if you don't feel like taking action.  Take it anyway and see what happens.

Happiness isn't found by looking for good feelings.  Rather, it's a by-product of the removal of the dross within us - the conditioning we receive from everyone from birth.  If you truly want happiness, try becoming aware of the following within you:  any desire to be first (in anything), any desire for more than you need, any judgment you may be making toward anyone in your life.  Look at your selfishnesses, if you have any - and look at your opinions.  When I first came to recover from my prior existence, I came to the conclusion that every conclusion I had ever come to was probably wrong.  This was a humbling exercise, but it went a long way.

I'm not one to recommend books, but I would do so here.  Please give Eckhart Tolle a try.  He has the most marvelous way of shifting all the responsibility onto ourselves, not feeling victimized by our feelings (although I don't get a sense that you're doing that - you're just being very, very honest).  But if you don't change a dynamic within you that is 'choosing' ennui, it will not change.  That green light is there - you just need to uncover it.

Much love to you - and I wish you the very best.  Thank you for sharing something that all of us struggle with from time to time.  We just don't want it to become an attachment, a habit, a crystallized dynamic.

Thanks... That was special. You are very kind.

• Like 1

Sure, easy. Have you observed boredom yourself? It should be obvious. The reason why you ask here is because you have not put the time into the actual observation You for Yourself.

Remember that it is all about you. Sure we all can give eachother answers, but we hear / see them on a superficial level. When we actually get answers ourselves, they are truly multidimensional and of a greater quality of completeness (less questions needed).

Ultimately we dont need a phone, we dont need the internet and we dont need face to face communication in order to bring ourselves to truth.

The source of it all, is in the center of our being / aura. It is the equal and same source of all things, as withing each and every thing. It is wireless. When I communicate with it, I am it, when I communicate with it, I communicate with you, when I am it I am you. When I change, you change. You be in my vicinity, you sooner or later change yourself to how I am, if my consciousness is more expanded and I am more persistant and closer to the ultimate/impersonal truth "as you". This is no domination, this is natural, higher / clearer vibration is natural attraction. You do not really copy things from me, it will feel naturally to you to change (in the most personal way it would appear only to you, but the foundation is impersonal, united)

Anyway back to topic:

Boredom is simply your mind letting go of it's cage. Leave it like that. You dont need to break it up more and only lose yourself in these pieces then.

What happens when you go through boredom? You feel as if you would die.

I will let you know that you can die multiple times while you are here, in this body and in this human life.

"Death" is only an idea, an inpretation of a rather painful letting go of ideas. Dying does not feel as dying is suppose to feel like, analyzed from "seeing someone die / the entire circumstances including family suffering" - no - I can guarantee you, when you "die", meaning your consciousness leaving this body, it will feel so normal to you as reading this. You will still feel the same, minus body sensations, plus gigantic sensations of bliss, since you are no longer stuffed into this tight vessel.

When you feel boredom, your mind wants new input "to stay alive". Go through this and see what happens. I assume (have to at this point) bardo, when this body gets so weak that consciousness exits it (old person "dies"), is the EXACT same stage as we do here, when we arrange our lives to meditate: The nervousness, the boredom, the different stages of the mind defragmenting itself (surely, again, minus body pain etc). But all of the clinging, all of the "I can not do this yet, I want to do that" distracting patterns of the mind have to be overcome here - or there (which is also "here" but to understand it from the misunderstanding of what "death" is... yeah dont blame me, since day1 I saw a funeral here on this planet I was more confused about what is going on with the relatives, then with the actual "dead" person).

Boredom is one of these stages that will be overcome.

This should not take long. If you should notice this while you change your lifestyle to now a more meditative one, boredome comes up, the least you want to do is to analyze it, since that again activates your mind so enormously, then you will kick yourself out of any tranquil mood and going back up into your forehead, where all of that happens. Just notice it, you dont need to be able to write a doctor's exam about it. The moment you perceive it fully, there is no need for analyzation. When you let it arrise, taste it fully and let it go, you have understood.

Analyzation is the same as asking questions (written by an individual that asked many questions for decades but now understands why it actual did, please read) - it comes from an idea of being disconnected to all answers. I see X and I feel that I am not X. Why do I not feel that I am X because a.) what are feelings b.) I only think, analyze, critic, etc (am in my forehead most of the day) and c.) therefor being heavily identified with my ego. So naturally I have to ask questions, tons of it, until I eventually understand, after years of asking questions, that I was NEVER different from that thing I intitially did not understand. I just made myself, artificially, so different, to give myself experience. That is creation in a nutshell, purely understood from a very small and limited human mind.

Prioritize your feelings, rather than your analytical skills. Become "dumb as brick" and find truth again. Only when you forget all intellectual knowledge, including all bias that disconnects yourself from all else around you, then you will understand everything again. In an instant. For then you are no longer seperated and what you see, you are. Instantly. No questions, no more answers. Everything is understood.

Close your eyes, perceive an assumed center in your entire being, feel a warm and blooming feeling and follow it, let it guide you and by doing so, understand yourself and all life.

This is the highest spiritual practice and will lead you, to your core. All human beings up to this point want to achieve this. Why it is so difficult? Because it requires you (who you merely think you are) to die. Personality dies, your sense of a singular human self dies with it, you merge with all that is and from this point can utilize now both perspectives: Personal and Universal. Surrender even the universal mind and you can call yourself (most likely will never have the urge to but will be called by others) a God realized being.

For I am God, I am all that is, read from your perspective as from mine. All this here, is you.

All the best

Wow, that's beautiful, thank you.

I meditate allot, because I basically sit in bed and stare at a wall all day, and I can do this day in day  out without a single thought or emotion come up. It's not boring, it's not contentment either, but right in between. A neutral no feeling sensation. Well I do feel my body, breath and heartbeat, etc. The most exciting thing in my life is my dreams. There I feel like life is the way you describe it to be. No seperation between me and it. And everything is possible in my dreams. Wish life was more like my dreams. And I feel like sleeping is a death experience as well, because we wake up feeling so new and fresh.

I don't know, I still feel bored, but I can't do anything about it, so it's no point worrying about it. I have to accept it as it is. I got lots of things to do that will keep me busy. It's good to have those things.

One theory is that boredom is the stagnant sate of unwillingness to try something different, to change...

• Like 1

Wow, that's beautiful, thank you.

I meditate allot, because I basically sit in bed and stare at a wall all day, and I can do this day in day  out without a single thought or emotion come up. It's not boring, it's not contentment either, but right in between. A neutral no feeling sensation. Well I do feel my body, breath and heartbeat, etc. The most exciting thing in my life is my dreams. There I feel like life is the way you describe it to be. No seperation between me and it. And everything is possible in my dreams. Wish life was more like my dreams. And I feel like sleeping is a death experience as well, because we wake up feeling so new and fresh.

i'm similar to you, i meditate too and if i don't meditate then i just don't do anything much either. I get those boredom episodes quite often.

You are lamenting over boredom. When i'm on that state, i now try to lower my eyes and be little bit of sad and connected to stomach.

One theory is that boredom is the stagnant sate of unwillingness to try something different, to change...

No way. I've been trying everything new for 2 years. I ran out of things to try. I'd rather just accept my fate. No time wasting energy in what I can't control. My life is boring. But atleast I'm feeling better in my boredom than some people who feel really awful. Not that that is a good thing. I'd wish everyone in the whole planet could be happy.

i'm similar to you, i meditate too and if i don't meditate then i just don't do anything much either. I get those boredom episodes quite often.

You are lamenting over boredom. When i'm on that state, i now try to lower my eyes and be little bit of sad and connected to stomach.

If you store up that boredom, it can turn into depression and grief. Rather be agressive, but that causes lots of stress. So the best of all is neither to be passive with your boredom and neither be agressive, but rather to be assertive and get your needs met. Like motherly nurturing state of mind. That's very effective for boredom.

But agression causes more personal growth then passiveness. Passiveness leads to personal decline, regression and depression and eventual ilness and death.

But I don't care. I'm passive anyway. I don't want to take part of life. I'd rather be dead. I hope the afterlife is way better than this. I've heard lots of good things about it. No wonder I smoke so much.

Edited by Everything

If you store up that boredom, it can turn into depression and grief. Rather be agressive, but that causes lots of stress. So the best of all is neither to be passive with your boredom and neither be agressive, but rather to be assertive and get your needs met. Like motherly nurturing state of mind. That's very effective for boredom.

But agression causes more personal growth then passiveness. Passiveness leads to personal decline, regression and depression and eventual ilness and death.

But I don't care. I'm passive anyway. I don't want to take part of life. I'd rather be dead. I hope the afterlife is way better than this. I've heard lots of good things about it. No wonder I smoke so much.

if we think we need to escape that means we are rebellious force against the more powerful and we will lose anyway. Ideal world could be more peaceful fun etc but the bigger force will consume it easy. If you choose to accept rules of the winning side you will have more luck.

boredom is lesser or weaker force, but as being rebellous moves first.

Edited by allinone

if we think we need to escape that means we are rebellious force against the more powerful and we will lose anyway. Ideal world could be more peaceful fun etc but the bigger force will consume it easy. If you choose to accept rules of the winning side you will have more luck.

boredom is lesser or weaker force, but as being rebellous moves first.

I don't do war and fighting. If that means I lose, I don't care. I have nothing to lose anyway. Nothing worth fighting for in the first place. I don't care about my life and I as hell don't care for fighting. Life is suffering to me. If someone or something kills me I'd thank him or her or it.

I am the weaker force and if the weaker force is not supported by this planet then all the better for me. I get spit out and go to heaven while you guys struggle to live here and struggle to seek support in your pointless cause that only leads to more suffering. I hope you can feel proud and strong about your struggle cause I will really enjoy watching you struggle when I'm watching you guys from heaven. And I will laugh and not even care a little bit just like beings in heaven are not caring for me and laughing at my suffering this very moment. There is no other option than laughter when you are surrounded by pleasure.