Sign in to follow this  
Miffymog

Falun Gong supporters have their ogans harvested

Not that this isn't horrific, but is there a better source than the Daily Mail? I find it kind of hard to take anything they say seriously.

And why Falun Gong? What is it about that sect in particular which makes it target for discrimination?

• Like 1

The picture in the article with policeman taking money from doctors, who are making a surgery outdoors - are you kidding?)))

I think it's brainwashing and propaganda.

A man once handed me a leaflet on this which had a link to a petition that I signed. Not to sure how it could possibly help in a corruption scenario but I guess the thought is there :/

And why Falun Gong? What is it about that sect in particular which makes it target for discrimination?

From what I've heard, yes...they don't want people practicing such things apparently.

And I guess those are healthy, useful organs.

The picture in the article with policeman taking money from doctors, who are making a surgery outdoors - are you kidding?)))

I think it's brainwashing and propaganda.

"Members of the group are shown mocking up an operation as part of a 2014 protest."

• Like 1

I don't doubt that there is a lucrative organ trade in China. I have heard horrible stories from friends.

If certain things I've read online are true, and the majority of transplant organs come from prisoners, but there are loads more organs available for transplant than legally executed prisoners can account for, and certain people and organizations can make a lot of money from disappearing people and harvesting them... well...

Suffice to say, I'm glad I'm not a rural Chinese person with an interest in Falun Dafa and a healthy liver.

Edited by dustybeijing

It is well-known that the government has persecuted Falun Dafa practitioners for many years... read through this site, it's got a lot of info:

http://faculty.orinst.ox.ac.uk/terhaar/falun.htm

Edited by dustybeijing

It's easy to claim that Falun Gong's members organs are extracted.

I first heard about that 10 years ago. Any proof since then?

Sign in to follow this