MooNiNite

black holes

Ah!, but they are holes in space.  Look and you see nothing, reach and you touch nothing, try to follow but it has no front nor back,  Tasteless it is, without aroma and listened for one hears nothing.

• Like 2

What is a hole?

Things do fall into black holes, just like things fall into holes in the ground.

Holes are usualy defined as the lack of something which there is a hole in, and in a sense a black hole is a hole because it can be said to be the lack of that which we can see on the sky, and thus black holes are holes in the view of the univers from where we are. (though of course we can use their lensing effect to see beyond them, but hey they're still a big spot of nothing on the sky).

So what makes a hole a hole, and what makes a black hole not a hole?

Ah!, but they are holes in space.  Look and you see nothing, reach and you touch nothing, try to follow but it has no front nor back,  Tasteless it is, without aroma and listened for one hears nothing.

That's the definition of a Shaolin priest accortding to a famous TV series. :D

What is a hole?

Things do fall into black holes, just like things fall into holes in the ground.

Holes are usualy defined as the lack of something which there is a hole in, and in a sense a black hole is a hole because it can be said to be the lack of that which we can see on the sky, and thus black holes are holes in the view of the univers from where we are. (though of course we can use their lensing effect to see beyond them, but hey they're still a big spot of nothing on the sky).

So what makes a hole a hole, and what makes a black hole not a hole?

It is entirely possible that Black Holes are literally holes in space-time leading to other Universes.

Or could they be rabbit holes?

Edited by Michael Sternbach

That's the definition of a Shaolin priest accortding to a famous TV series. :D

Yeah, I cheated.  That's actually an altered definition of Tao.

• Like 1

Wormhole entry in the movie 'Interstellar'. Couldn't find a clear clip of the Interstellar black hole entry.

Last I heard there is still no evidence of wormholes.  It's still just a theory.

Last I heard there is still no evidence of wormholes. It's still just a theory.

That is correct. The only proven wormholes are to be found in wood and apples.

And I still don't like quantum mechanics. Oh well.

At least you are in good company. Einstein wasn't too fond of it either.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

If I pump qi into out systems black hole - it pumps qi reflectively straight into my LDT. :blink:

ri.jpg

• Like 2

That's an interesting thought though.  Does the energy in a black hole revert back to primal Chi, the unaltered energy just shortly after the Big Bang?

• Like 2

If I pump qi into out systems black hole - it pumps qi reflectively straight into my LDT. :blink:

ri.jpg

I discovered a new technique last night that was very powerful...

1. I start with the above technique...I feel for our nearest black hole (well, the one at the center of the Milky Way (not technically the closest, which cold be V4641 Sgr - on the Sag arm of said of the Milky Way ).

Keep pumping into her, and then start seeing the whole universe sucking into the Black Hole. As this is happening it lights up my LDT and is pumping synchronistically into my LDT.

2. When that phase reaches a critical mass/event horizon, allow an inertia to build as you will it all to flip around - and then start seeing the whole universe sucking in the same way into your LDT.

The black hole and all contents are sucked into LDT, and then the whole universe follows and the LDT is gobbling up the whole universe. I add a compacting gesture to that, compressing the universe more and more to the center of the LDT.

3. Then repeat step 2, making it a bit faster.

4. Then repeat step 2/3 getting faster and faster - you are gobbling and sucking the whole universe into your LDT pushing the boundaries of your mind to repeat again and again and mind boggling speed. There are multiple parallel universes all sliced into NOW, so you are gobbling and compacting to a point in center of LDT.

This heats up my LDT faster and hotter than anything I've done thus far...

o-BLACK-HOLE-facebook.jpg

And I still don't like quantum mechanics.  Oh well.

i think quantum mechanics is our way of observing Chi and energy

• Like 1

i think quantum mechanics is our way of observing Chi and energy

If I live long enough I will likely have to agree that quantum mechanics is useful.  It seems that there are many who believe this to be so.  I just can't handle the cat being alive and dead at the same time nor that a particle can be a particle or a wave depending on who is looking at it and how they look at it.  That's too close to being a god of some type.

• Like 1

If I live long enough I will likely have to agree that quantum mechanics is useful.  It seems that there are many who believe this to be so.  I just can't handle the cat being alive and dead at the same time nor that a particle can be a particle or a wave depending on who is looking at it and how they look at it.  That's too close to being a god of some type.

You know the live/dead cat was a refutation of quantum theory ? Schrodinger was being sarcastic.

• Like 1

many say that quantum mechanics is the most verified theory in history

• Like 1

Particle being both a particle and a wave. People also feel chi energy as both a liquid and a particle. What are they feeling? They are merely using honed awareness to feel frequencies of matter that are more subtle.  

People also feel chi energy as both a liquid and a particle. What are they feeling? They are merely using honed awareness to feel frequencies of matter that are more subtle.  

I call that subjective interpretation of what they feel at the time.  Our interpretations of reality are always subjective.  We used the best words we can in order to express our experiences.  These should be understood figuratively.

• Like 1

I call that subjective interpretation of what they feel at the time.  Our interpretations of reality are always subjective.  We used the best words we can in order to express our experiences.  These should be understood figuratively.

Not necessarily, there is too much commonality.

The Daoists refer to the channels as "rivers of chi" they also refer to the dantien as an "ocean of qi", The hermetics refer to yin and yang chi as "electric fluid" and "magnetic fluid." There is also the "fountain of youth".

I wouldn't call it subjective.

• Like 1

Our interpretations of reality are always subjective.  We used the best words we can in order to express our experiences.  These should be understood figuratively.

To an extent, and not to a reasonable extent. Being practical has its advantages. 

• Like 1

The Daoists refer to the channels as "rivers of chi" they also refer to the dantien as an "ocean of qi", The hermetics refer to yin and yang chi as "electric fluid" and "magnetic fluid." There is also the "fountain of youth".

I wouldn't call it subjective.

Hehehe.  I won't disagree with you.  What you said is true.  The problem with understanding and accepting this is mine.

• Like 1

That's too close to being a god of some type.

Ah, well...you can't keep your head in the sand about that forever bro.

It's all you means you are all of it aka you are a God.

What, Ya think a God can't unGod itself and be a God/Not-God if it wants?

• Like 1

Our interpretations of reality are always subjective. 

Only up to the point that you are still viewing/living through the ego. When you surrender that and leave it behind in the 5D - you can live through a higher power void of egoic subjectivity. You then know without knowing that you are the creator of reality not the interpreter.

• Like 1

Hehehe.  I won't disagree with you.  What you said is true.  The problem with understanding and accepting this is mine.

Ah well, 1000% more power in accepting and acknowledging that.

Problems become potent pockets of potential then bro!

• Like 1

Reality is reality we aren't 'interpreting it' we experience it directly through our senses. We might not reach the right conclusions about the things we see, but we see those things as they are.

Take a stick and put it into a tumbler of water and the stick looks bent. This is reality that the stick appears bent. Even when the science behind the bending is known, the stick does not become unbent because we have that new knowledge.

The same is true of conceptual integrations. If we lack the words to describe the integration or the concepts then we have failed to define the concepts sufficiently well.

Personally I question the idea of subjectivity. If one person dislikes the taste of cheese and another finds it pleasant then this is true for both parties. The dislike and like are existent emotional reactions. The cheese remains the same.

• Like 2