Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalen

So, since Smile was the one who originally told me about Lama Dorje I spontaneously started to think....hmmm..what else did the controversial Russian from Greenpoint tell me about?

I remember Max used to study with this teacher Gary Smith and spontaneously went over to his website. He has 2 tests on his website..one where he talks and repeats some stuff. He says if you feel energy opening up in your pineal gland(3rd eye) as he talks you are a 99th generation descentant of Jesus and Mary Magdalen.

So..I definetly felt energy in my pineal gland as he talked.

They also have a test on there to see if you are one of the "Ancient Ones". It is pretty cool with a lady chanting but I didn't feel as much connection to that one as the Jesus and Mary one.

Check it out! You need to scroll down to dowload the Are you a descendant of Jesus test and the are you an Ancient One test.

At very least it is entertaining!

http://www.christslight.org/english/dna.htm

Ooh, I felt my 3rd eye totally open up too. A psychic told me I studied with Mary Magdalene in a past life.

The other one was intense, too....

CristLight/Merkaba.org- good example of people spiritualizing their mental garbage to the extreme.

Let's see you not wander on only 2 hrs sleep a night!

Will get a Wii as Yoda directed for Christmas.

is this serious?

how can this be true in the slightest

the tribal beat in the second mp3 was badass though. i liked it

apparently i'm not a descendent of Jesus or an Ancient One, oh well.

Edited by mikaelz

I could tell just looking at your picture you are niether a descendent of Jesus nor an Ancient One.

Maybe Santa Claus helper?

Sign in to follow this