It looks kind of familiar - perhaps just similar to many Chinese silk paintings I've seen.

I have a recurring dream where a girl with blue hair leads me through the woods, and at the end, she disappears and I get attacked by a German Shepherd. 

• Like 1

Maybe it is a collection of places that you have seen in real life. In dreams we usually mix up places. I have seen alot of places that resemble variious places, all mixup and mashed in together. Sometimes or usually when I remember a dream that I saw it tells a "tale" of becoming day. So I see or "emote" some of the days events in advance. One kind of precognition. Just need to translate all the symbolism from dreams. In our dreams all we see and hear is the emotions and not actual places.

I have also seen myself swimming in some lakes etc. and drowned a couple of times too. I think that water symbolizes information, so you were swimming in a stream of information. Red color has its meaning as well as the mountains and buildings. One other thing I know for sure is that if one looses teeth or tooth it is an indication of stress for me atleast. Sometimes seen and felt my teeth explode in my mouth in a dream. In waking life the same or the next day had very angry feelings explosive in nature even. Also car symbolizes ones ego, and if one wrecks the car it usually means ego bruising. The bigger the car the bigger ego I think.

It looks kind of familiar - perhaps just similar to many Chinese silk paintings I've seen.

I have a recurring dream where a girl with blue hair leads me through the woods, and at the end, she disappears and I get attacked by a German Shepherd. 

I am not an expert, but I think that dog symbolizes some sort of a guardian, something that tells you not to pursue those "blue haired girls into the woods" or out of the woods to some trouble perhaps. Girl or woman symbolizes ones spiritual consciousness, for man that is, for woman the equivalent is obviously a man in a dream. Opposites and all.

Usually that spiritual consciousness is an older and wiser person in a dream. Younger ones are likely something other, like archetypes.

Anyhow, thats what I think of dreams and their symbolism.

• Like 2