Orgasmic19

How to boost my energy naturally?

Energy boosters

Hey, guys I am looking for ways to boost my energy level to feel more alive. Besides vitamins and supplements I want to be able to boost my energy and mood at the same time. Instead of relying on vitamins - what are some good techniques to boost my energy for all day?

A cold bath does wonders and it's scientifically shown to elevate energy levels and moods... so does a light jog in the fresh morning air.

Or from just a light meditation. For me, if I sit still for a while, I feel joy rising through me and this often brings about a refreshing quality of energy that permeates the rest of my day...

• Like 1

One good way to be more alive is to be less dead.

Food, for example, is compacted energy of the environment.

So are we.

This is food/energy is data, information. In-formation.

With modern commercial/industrial food, this information is not the same as we would recieve directly from Nature.

It is often not really information useful to life and living.

It is often information contained, compacted from - sad, tortured animals, genetically abstracted monocultured plants, mindless synthetic processes, and repetitive machines, etc.

This will not produce a feeling of vital aliveness or abundant natural energy, no matter what nutritional hocus-pocus is used to "explain" amounts of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc..

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 6

- Bodybuilding

- Daily meditation

- Qigong and neidan

- Cut down on masturbation, purify thoughts, move towards love

- Find your creative passion in life, and follow it

• Like 4

Expose your eyes to sunlight or appropriate artificial light often, maintain a regular sleep/wake cycle, pranayama, find new social outlets occasionally to undo redundancy....

• Like 3

good food 

good sleep

positive thoughts/attitude

meditation/qigong

time in nature

a supportive partner

• Like 4

If you want loads of raw energy, then I recommend what Soaring Crone is a proponent of, Zhang Zuang. Some call it the lost art of recharging your batteries.

In general, standing with bending the knees slightly every day will achieve this for you. This stance is common to most qi-gong exercises, as it gets the vitality flowing from the soles of your feet into your energetic system.

Standing with knees locked is like an open circuit though.

I recommend to balance Zhang Zuang with closing exercises, or general movement qi-gong to convert the Jing to Qi, because this builds up vitality and hence sexual energy pretty strongly.

You can start with 5 minutes a day of hugging the tree and see how you feel after one week.

Usually the more you bend your knees, the more the pressure on your toes and hence the flow of qi. However, never strain your knees and never go past the tip of your toes. Because I think it's unhelpful from that point on.

But usually masters of this art require very little sleep, like Soaring's master and a few others I met or heard about. 

• Like 1

Celibacy, diet (TCM principles), correct meditation practice (you need a teacher and a tradition for this).

Best of luck. :)

a couple more little things ... slapping techniques; vigorous self-massage; vigorous ear massage; dry brushing; long periods of not eating (at least five, better six of seven hours, between intake of any kind of food, or anything with flavor). 

• Like 3

Regarding food, eating less will boost energy too.

Try to eat to 70% full.

If you stop just before you feel full, then your body keeps the sense of hunger, which increases your saliva production and improves your digestion.

Usually when we feel full, we were already full 10 minutes ago.

At that point the liver is congested as it needs a lot of energy to handle digestion, hence less for ourselves.

Of course don't eat crap. But eating quality healthy food at only 70% of capacity is optimal for general health maintenance.

I got this info from my Daoist Master, but this seems to be an agreed upon fact upon many TCM doctors. 

It's also common sense. 

• Like 3

Go walk for a few hours, and during that time don't think.

Repeat as often as you can.

Often we don't have energy because we spend so much energy consuming things. It takes energy to digest food, to digest what we see, to digest what we hear. The more we consume, the more digesting... and then we get all these internal signals pointing out the challenges of our digestion to harmonize all the internal functions. As internal imbalance grows, it takes more energy to digest everything, there's just so much noise, our mind and organs get overworked, and the internal pressure grows - and the pressure to let this energy vent out through the eyes, ears, and tongue grows, and we begin to project our internal imbalance onto our external environment.... and that takes a lot of energy.

So best way to replenish energy is to stop abusing your energy. Consume less. Think less. Let go of ambitions. Don't think, just be. Spend time every day doing something that you can fully engage in while also relaxing, and without thinking.

I was pleasantly surprised at how clear and energized I felt after simply spending a few nights a week walking for a few hours. It wasn't the physical activity as much as it was time spent not watching tv or something, ie time spent not consuming something I would need to digest.

Many of us have minds that never stop - it is only because we keep giving them things to think about, and so we keep utilizing energy for thoughts. Usually what we need is not more techniques or products to boost our energy. We simply need to realize less is more.

But it all goes back to the daodejing - "my words are easy, but few can practice them".

• Like 6

Dont eat sugar or any carbohydrates anymore, just fats, proteins and vegs so that you switch to ketosis.

It may be possible that you may be low on adrenals so you need to support the adrenals with supplements.

Edited by Andrei

And of course, stop doing the things that sap your energy (or try at least getting rid of the ones that are optional, i.e. watching too much TV and or computer work, social life, etc.).

• Like 1