Sign in to follow this  
SFJane

Inner space meditation

So, I am sure some of you have heard the adage, there is as much space inside you, as there is outside you. As far outward into the universe you can expand your awareness, the further inward you condense your awareness

I found a video that explains what that is like when you do prolonged sitting and inner dissolving.

fgg2tpUVbXQ

This is one of the things I do.

I've seen this before but wow, never ceases to stun me.

BTW Jane, you can embed YouTube videos here if you want. Just take the v= value and put it between the youtube bbcode like this:

[youtube]fgg2tpUVbXQ[/youtube]

Cameron, you may want to write this down as well. I think I've told you this 18 times now and I still see you littering this question throughout the forum. LMAO. :lol:

;)

Sean

I've seen this before but wow, never ceases to stun me.

BTW Jane, you can embed YouTube videos here if you want. Just take the v= value and put it between the youtube bbcode like this:

[youtube]fgg2tpUVbXQ[/youtube]

;)

Sean

sweet thanks! that's much better

:D

Where'd the guy get 47 billion light years from? Best current measurements are ~13.5 billion...

not to diminish the vastness, though :D I've stared at the hubble UDF for a good while, you can get the high res ones on nasa's site....been the image of the day a while back...

Sign in to follow this