Hassein

Xiao Yao Pai questions

Hi everybody, another post on Xiao Yao Pai,

I read all posts on this forum and I didn't understand many things.

I read many experiences about people that took the initiation, had great time, but then no other reviews from long time disciples.

Looks like everyone is interested in the special effects of this initiation and then stop.

Can anybody explain me how the school works after some years, if there are other benefit and so on?

I'm very interested in it, looks like this school is offering a "faster" way, with the great help of a Xian Immortal, a direct connection with the root of Taoism, direct work on the shen energy from the first day...sounds amazing, but we know that sometimes faster is not better.

Yep I'm very skeptical, but how to know that it is a real Immortal Spirit that wants my evolution?

Is there a real Immortal available for any Xiao Yao Pai disciple? 

100000 disciples, 100000 Immortals?

Great opportunity or great fiction?

And is this initiation really safe?

Is this spiritual connection really free from risks?

• Like 3

Hi everybody, another post on Xiao Yao Pai,

I read all posts on this forum and I didn't understand many things.

Hello  :)

I read many experiences about people that took the initiation, had great time, but then no other reviews from long time disciples.

Looks like everyone is interested in the special effects of this initiation and then stop.

Can anybody explain me how the school works after some years, if there are other benefit and so on?

The reason for this is the nature of the practice of Tao Yin Shu.

The transmission of Taoism is is carried out directly between yourself and your Fu Fa Shen(s) and it is catered to your personal constitution.

If everyone had a Math teacher who came to their house to give them 1 on 1 lessons, then there would be no need for people to gather under one roof in a classroom. A natural result of this is that social activity is somewhat reduced. There are many things we can talk about to give us a new perspective, but the bulk of work takes place while you practice together with your Fu Fa Shen; usually at home.

If you have a friend of a family member who is also a Tao Yu, it's great to practice together.

Sometimes someone else's Teacher, can chip in and help you during your session. I have experienced it myself in different ways. When there is more than one Xian present, the energy in the room amplifies.

The practice is also very personal, because Fu Fa Shen can see your mind, your secrets, your past deeds and your intentions. Because of this, It is easier for your teacher to work directly on releasing the tightly wound knots of the acquired minds' conceptions in order to bring about an unabridged experience of your true self.

Correcting and realigning acquired attitudes, fears, beliefs and other creations brought about by your experiences, is for the most part related to very personal events in your life. Unraveling these rigid emotional structures and congestions within the system is usually an intense and challenging, experience, which most people prefer to keep private. As you practice, your mind will become more and more like that of the child. You will feel happy. You will find yourself not judging things. An openness and understanding towards all things will develop and your attitude to life will become easy going and carefree. That is why our schools' name is "Xiao Yao" Pai. It points to the condition we attain through practice.

When physical corrections are necessary within the body, these tend to take place during your scheduled Tao Yin Shu sessions with your teacher. So you will need to invite them for those to take place. Although on certain occasions, an immediate physical adjustment may need to be made which requires the synchronization of other bodily processes. These can happen spontaneously, or your Fu Fa Shen can warn you about it before hand, so you don't look funny in public.

Other refinements which are not physically and visibly expressed, such as adjustments in the function and operation of the subtle physical energies in the body, will generally take place all the time, and as your sensitivity begins to increase, you will feel not only the physical movements, but also the meridian energy and mind energy movement, as it is cleared of negative conditioning and obstructions, which are contributing to the dampening of communication with your Yuan Shen and the formation of Yang Shen, through the fusion of Hun and Po. All of which are processes that take pace while you Siu Tao.

So if you don't see many people posting testimonials, it is because the experiences are personal.

The few testimonials that we have, I have asked Tao Yu to contribute personally. The things that happen during practice are most of the time too extraordinary to communicate publicly, so people keep to themselves in order not to be judged and thought of as crazy people :)

Just be modest and keep going. Not everyone needs to know about your personal stuff, and those that are interested can ask. It is better this way.

Practice keeps going over the years. Expanding and developing in many ways. Your awareness and your spiritual skill expand, your wisdom increases and you continuously fuse your Hun and Po together, until the negative condition is wiped out, the Yin Shen is transformed and Yang Shen remains. It is a gradual, guided transition with many benefits, but our skills is developed in Wuji, not in Taiji, so if you're looking to manifest energy within the physical body, for physical use, rather than Spiritual application, you will be slowing yourself down, which in my opinion is pointless as the physical body will die anyway. All you need to do with the physical body, is just keep it healthy. A normal standard will do just fine to support the spiritual work.

I'm very interested in it, looks like this school is offering a "faster" way, with the great help of a Xian Immortal, a direct connection with the root of Taoism, direct work on the shen energy from the first day...sounds amazing, but we know that sometimes faster is not better.

You're right. Faster is not always better, but in this instance It is.

The only way to know if what I'm saying is true, is to prove it yourself.

My words could very well be lies. Only your direct experience has a claim to truth.

Yep I'm very skeptical, but how to know that it is a real Immortal Spirit that wants my evolution?

Is there a real Immortal available for any Xiao Yao Pai disciple? 

100000 disciples, 100000 Immortals?

It's quite simple. You can judge this by the fruit of practising Tao Yin Shu.

So when it develops, just look at the benefits, how your wisdom develops, the skills your acquire and how you feel. Use your internal compass.

In terms of how the Shen teach. It is not 1 immortal per apprentice.

They can actually split into many copies of themselves. During a recent initiation one Tao Yu got paired with Er Lang Shen, whom he could see in his mind during the initiation. He actually didn't know who it was, but later when we were explaining some things about some of the main Shen, and showed a picture of a few immortals he immediately recognized him.

He is not the only Tao Yu who is currently studying with Er Lang Shen, there are 1000s. So number and speed is not an issue. They have transcended space-time all together.

Great opportunity or great fiction?

Only you can say.

And is this initiation really safe?

Is this spiritual connection really free from risks?

Yes. There are no risks, but not every initiation is the same.

The experience of connecting to the non-physical realm so quickly (seconds), for some people can be really emotionally overwhelming. For many people, this is something they have been searching for all their lives. Proof of the "other" world.

We are all in search of our origin and our purpose. These questions are at the core of our being. To finally create such an authentic connection to a path which has the tools to offer you answers, and in such a direct fashion, is something which I think your very soul can feel at the time of initiation and it is joyous in celebration it. Many people cannot contain themselves and immediately start crying.

Some people being to cry even if a high level Tao Yu from our school just walks past them, as the impact of their aura is overpowering. Even if they have never seen them before or don't know who they are. Such people are very sensitive to energy.

Sometimes we have people come to the initiation who are possessed. They have been struggling all their life with it and their soul has constantly been searching for a way to get rid of the spirit. The person may not even know they're possessed, but their higher self guides them to initiation.

During such times, the initiations can get a little "different" as a lot of activity begins to take place on a spiritual level. Confrontations by the spirit, fights etc. - They always leave though, because they acknowledge the status of our school in the celestial realm. Those whom were possessed become healed this way and finally begin to live normal lives. Sleeping well for the first time in many years, their appetite for life comes back, they become happy etc. - We had a case like this in the Philippines recently.

Sometimes, it's not even necessary to tell the person, because they can become scared.

So we just deal with it during the initiation. Some people with the eye to see what is going on, will see it, most other Tao Yu will just continue their initiation oblivious to what is going on in the room on a spiritual frequency. They just can't see it with their eyes.

This is one reason why we don't do initiations by distance.

We have to be there to buffer and administrate these situations when they occur and also to help establish the correct attitude towards what is taking place, because like I said, people can get very emotional. Feel scared or start crying. It is a thrilling experience, but the same goes for anything new, even bungee jumping.

There are never any strings attached, so if a person feels that they don't want to be part of the initiation after the first part of the presentation is complete, they can just wait outside for 15 minutes while the others become initiated. After that, they can come back in for the second part of the lecture. If someone changes their mind after the initiation takes place, it is ok, we can do another ceremony for them. If at any time you wish to dissolve the apprenticeship to Tai Shang Lao Jun, the head of our school, you simply say the mantra you are given, face the heavens, make your request; and the connection will be severed.

But you have to understand that you can only be initiated once per life time into Xiao Yao Pai.

Why? I don't know. Maybe the immortals don't like time wasters. I'm not sure.

There is a lot of heart, discipline and perseverance involved on this path.

So I imagine if they see that someone lacks the conviction to practice, they consider them unready and give them time to continue life in another direction.

Best wishes.  :)

PS: You can check out the Xiao Yao Pai - SPIRITUAL TAOISM facebook discussion group to read more about it.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1