Orgasmic19

I feel energy running in my back while meditating?

Okay, I need some help here and I would appreciate your guys feedback on this topic.

It seems to me every time I try to mediate on the lower dantian below my navel I lose concentration because I feel energy running through my back?

I was wondering is this do to my back injury in my upper back because I sometimes feel this energy just by standing still and concentrating.

It feels like thousand little electrified ants running in my back is this my chi or is this normal for people with back pain?

I usually feel this energy get stronger when I mediate, so is my back trying to heal itself or is this loose chi from my back injury or could this be my spinal fluid? Any ideas?

It's impossible for anyone to diagnose this kind of thing over the internet (believe me, I know), I'd recommend finding a good acupuncturist/TCM practitioner who can look at you in person.

When you meditate on the lower dantian, it causes qi to come out and go up the spine region...that's a normal thing that happens. The feeling of electrified ants is probably due to there being an injury, and the qi is attempting to go through the nerves there. Just my view.

• Like 1

...something as specific as this is not able to fully understood through written word. 

... however - to fully understand this particular phenomenon one should contemplate seriously; the actions of one's mental, astral, and physical state.  

... you are saying that you " lose concentration" - what do you mean by this?  - because mental activity is linked to astral ( psychic/emotional activity) which is linked to physical activity- which is something we all feel. 

I would suggest that you look at your entire being, and not just one part of it.  The spiritual traditions that many of us follow are rooted in a lot of aspects.   The way of concentration - is but one aspect of the larger understanding of things.

... when one is focusing mental energy, the other astral and physical energies show themselves  to oneself - in order to balance out the mental activity through the mechanism of the absolute interplay of the 5 cosmic elements - being - space, energy, emotion, thought, and presence.