Sign in to follow this  
canacan

I should mostly ramble

Hi there,

I am mostly boring when I make sense. And it seems I understand things better when I believe I will write nonsense. I have interest in Zhuang Zi. I practice some chinese martial arts or maybe I teach. I practiced some sexual qigong and tantra for a while. I believe the taijitu to be a symbol with an extraordinarily wisely inspired design, probably solving in a single shot all gender questions. Well, that is for now... I suppose I will change my mind again soon.

I hope to have my certainties shattered again... But keep learning, experiencing and experimenting.

Not a big fan of consensus and local dogmas (from which maybe aroused the sudden but repressed impulse to proclaim myself a bot... Yeah, sorry I have been a webmaster too, totally sympathize). But I usually behave alright.

I don't want to say too much about me. I'd better leave my words and ideas flow than be tied to a persona... be it my identity.

In short:
Hi all!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member as ramblers are always welcome here.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Thank you!

By the way I am unable to edit my message (I suppose it's normal or maybe I missed something). Could it be possible to correct a typo due to my auto spellchecker: "personal" instead of "persona"?

Thank you! By the way I am unable to edit my message (I suppose it's normal or maybe I missed something). Could it be possible to correct a typo due to my auto spellchecker: "personal" instead of "persona"?

Done. You should find that you are able to self edit you posts now. :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this