Sign in to follow this  
Taoway

new to dao bums

Hello all! My name is James. Im really glad to have found this forum, it shows me I am not alone with this love for cultivation. Spiritually freedom of the heartmind and the spirit.

I have a deep enjoyment for all things eastern. I practice the yang style taiji and am slowly getting back into an everyday practice after a difficult relationship and breakup. I practice chinese landscape painting and japanese tattoo art. I find peace in observing oriental art and music.

Im not too good at starting posts but I will improve! I look forward to connecting with you fellow ripples and reflections of the tao!

• Like 2

Hello James, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us, you did quite a good job with your intro post, for someone who claims not to be good at starting posts, thank you :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Sign in to follow this