Sign in to follow this  
Ramm

Hi everyone

Ok, I think a little introduction is due. I've been interested.. err I mean obsessing about different spiritual paths and practices ever since I was a kid. These include daoism, buddhism, martial arts, meditation, magic, and a long list of other things. After many years I felt I was stagnating because I never had a real teacher and I lacked a strong basis, so I found myself a teacher. I feel I'm doing much better, and much more at peace. I've mostly settled down on buddhism and tai chi chuan, and trying to be less dispersive in my efforts. Anyway, nice meeting you all.  ^_^

• Like 2

Hello Ramm, and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the introduction, happy to have you here :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

• Like 1

Hi soaring crane, and thanks for the welcome. I already read those posts when I subscribed and wondered why I couldn't post anywhere haha

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this