Sign in to follow this  
Unseen_Abilities

So,I.cleared all my Karma in a SIGIL!.the other week.,everything good enough!

post-77994-0-93719600-1441168722_thumb.jpgWell,it's like.this -too many people,Ithink,don't really acknowledge Government Conspiracy-style life from birth,or even before! as something that could possibly have happened to me,I don't care- this Karma/these Karmic Loop-style spells against me.were HORRENDOUSLY CONSPIRATORIAL! THE REASON ISN't FAIRNESS,etc.whatever...the things I've wanted To.keepfrom the SOUL charts!These haven't been with me.from birth..drawn out from my subconsciousmind by Black Magicians in the family,etc.what if Isaid it's REALITY AS IT WAS FOR Unseen_Abilities?.hey?.There were nonsense things going on here - I've mythologized everything now,as it's now best left as Fables.personal mythos!... To clear it has been rough!beyond belief.havingg this lifetime in Fable is all i can bear! No KARMA! I wrote.it down..it's wrecked me just a little more.made me regret writing it down! But, now I've got a.life that's bound to.my Will,now that.of a Mage,and I would not trade what I've got for anything...the riches! of the Soul..good day.Thanks for The Tao Bums!!!,rock on,Unseen_Abilities. 

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

To the spell!.The rewards- no.catchup-s withNungalii required,The Cricket at Wembley Stadium.optional,with GP.of course.,The Selling Domain Names for 5 grand.a pop,-well,that's fine these days.,Thanks.

To the spell!.The rewards- no.catchup-s withNungalii required,The Cricket at Wembley Stadium.optional,with GP.of course.,The Selling Domain Names for 5 grand.a pop,-well,that's fine these days.,Thanks.

What ??? 

• Like 1

What ???

Not sure but I think he's saying lizards are delicious without sauces now that he has cleared his karma.

• Like 4

Not sure but I think he's saying lizards are delicious without sauces now that he has cleared his karma.

That's about right;) 

What ??? 

tHe catcHup is OFF! Cr\reGg!!1to show at Fremantle isn't wise!!

The thing is,the reality of S.R.A recovery...isn't harder in the life of someone on Earth - Psychologically,really...in most cases anyway.-the soul of Unseen_Abilities hasINTENSE TWISTS AND TURNS!! To create a reality.-a REALITY after allSOUL parts were fragmented and askew,very seriously- has been,well...full of problems! The Karma thing...and MASTERING SPACE-TiMe energies,.,..Chaos MAGIC.after S.R.A is RISKY! However, my body still gave me the A-OK! for every single decision I've made during my Chaos AND SpaCe-MaThS WITCHCRAFT over the last year and a half- or however long it's been since I begun1.practise proper meditation!??Too rough to accept..at the same time - nothing will/or can really go WRONG internally EVER AGAIN..so,it's been WEIRD beyond BELIEF..to Nungali -I'm just kidding,mate_!;0 U_A..

Organic fruits,for no one there is but Freo Manna Wholefoods!.,thanks Manna!.T.b.S..

Be careful,for amongst the root beliefs i had were the 33degrees of Freemasonry! (I.was Supposed to get to.the top!.of,the.ladder!..wacked.)my man Richard nixon,Aliens abducting me!,Unseen_Abilities....talk soon,CreGg..thx for cOMinG out.

The conditioning of Ladders and such,is Illuminati brain control..the real parents andso on are WONDERFUL!.Tom.!

Unseen_Abilities.

"Era.1 - A Period of Transition/Everything Collapses pt i,ii,iii." by Unseen_Abilities.(S.R.A.-Lilith in Scorpio integrative period.s of tImE._0)

i. Lilithian Chaotic
ii. Lilith ChristGnostic Usurper...
iii. Sun and Death Against Ye..(a dawn).

©2015.Tom berlin.Shrapnel.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

Its quite wonderful to be in empty space, with nothing to grab hold of. Limitless infinity in every direction. Be careful not to try to grab something in this space, just relax.

• Like 1

To martially c.r.u.s.h. internally - ALL, i said ALL potentialities within myself to focus incorrectly, and S.A.B.O.T.A.G.E my will,, (Anything goes ,iddiot_stimpy, no."focus correctly" mentioned."Saying without saying." assumed by Unseen_Abilities here.,).well, not FUN to start with - inverse Draconic-style..Pangai-Noon rough stance..(Wing Chun-style structure..)0 intended.assumed when possible, internal styles like this- my own, one could say in this case - makes Taoist U_A a riddle unto himself.,T.b.S/U_A..

Another thing about all this..the Working i begun last year.(April 9th as I recall) wasn't ever supposed to turn into what it has - it was ALL due to circumstances out of my control - Satanic cults, boy oh boy! Forget linear thinking after these experiences of recalling "S.R.A". Wasn't due to "Master all Things" until full recovery - later on!. To have a more relaxing, less full-on time would have been that much better, but CIRCUMSTANCES simply WOULD NOT allow it to be.,.enter full-time survival..inverse-draconic internal crushing! What pain...to see the whole picture clearly is a poetry i would not ever have created by choice,.but now I can do whatever I want!  :wacko: mangled;resolved. Unseen_Abilities.

The most important thing is balance.

How does one find the center point? 

One must first find the extreme end points before the center point can be seen clearly.

• Like 1

This doesnt seem like much of a discussion...Maybe you'd be better off explaining what you're trying to achieve with this.

The point is to share the experiences I've had - tHey've been of relevance to.my life -hopefully something is clearer to some forum members.Karmically (there was some.things going around Deep Stellar astrological Conspiracy-vibrationss style,feel the energy,.PRANG!~!)..,also, to point one guy over 'there' in Cyberspace - to the possibility of Hypsersigils/Logomancy you know,to get himself out of serious problems even if it hurts at first,etc.,plus, better off? I'm out! Dude,seriously thanks for The Tao Bums, rIDdLe Me tHe sTorY celebratory posting. Got a problem? shh, ifu don't mind.Sifu('s) Silent Answers.(//?)0.T.b.S-U_A.

• Like 1

The most important thing is balance.

How does one find the center point? 

One must first find the extreme end points before the center point can be seen clearly.

Buy but ....     that aint going to work with an extension from any 'end points ... and besides, it sounds a bit linear , what about the spherical model ? 

'end points' in relation to center point  suggest a line or a defined parameter .    If the radius of the sphere extends to infinity, and the circumference encompasses  'all'  then 'the center' is everywhere. 

Which may make it easier to look for, but trickier to find. 

• Like 1

Another thing about all this..the Working i begun last year.(April 9th as I recall) wasn't ever supposed to turn into what it has - it was ALL due to circumstances out of my control - Satanic cults, boy oh boy! Forget linear thinking after these experiences of recalling "S.R.A". Wasn't due to "Master all Things" until full recovery - later on!. To have a more relaxing, less full-on time would have been that much better, but CIRCUMSTANCES simply WOULD NOT allow it to be.,.enter full-time survival..inverse-draconic internal crushing! What pain...to see the whole picture clearly is a poetry i would not ever have created by choice,.but now I can do whatever I want!  :wacko: mangled;resolved. Unseen_Abilities.

Are you sure ?    Sometimes our  biggest 'choices' and decisions (including 'so called' spontaneous actions ) come from the 'real us' .... not the 'us' that we think of 'running the show' with 'everyday consciousness' and awareness. 

Issue seems to be , this 'real self' mostly unseen and directing from the shadows off stage may indeed be impulses from that real self ... or impulses from the 'other real self'  ( to make it simple think of the polarity of Superego / Id .

Now, here is the big issue ... when you are in the middle of it ( or an 'episode')   ....

how ya gonna tell who is who  (all by yourself,  that is )   ? 

• Like 1

Buy but ....     that aint going to work with an extension from any 'end points ... and besides, it sounds a bit linear , what about the spherical model ? 

'end points' in relation to center point  suggest a line or a defined parameter .    If the radius of the sphere extends to infinity, and the circumference encompasses  'all'  then 'the center' is everywhere. 

Which may make it easier to look for, but trickier to find. 

Wel,that's Aiki-tao!.Aikido..t.b.s./u-a..I tell who is who withKINESIOLOGY.!+*slurp.on mocha.)*it'sa GOOD DECISION!/..T.b.s_Au_U_A.

ThxSilent Answers.

Its also the 'Thelemic' counter play between ' Hadit . and Nuit ' . 

In the sphere I am everywhere the centre, as she, the circumference, is nowhere found.    ( Ch 2 Line 3.  ) 

Sign in to follow this