ChiForce

Another explosion in a Chinese citiy this Wednesday?

I had a very interesting vision this morning.  It started out with me being told that there is a licensed Chinese fortune teller doing his business in the NYC Chinatown area.  His business hour is Wednesday and he is done by 4 something pm.  His name is Dan something.  It has something to do with Frankfurt or Frankfurter.  I didn't see him.  Then, I found myself meditating at the nearby parking garage.  Then, I noticed a bright bean of light shinning at me at a distance.  Behold, it was a drone.  It came to check me out because it detected an explosion in the area.  Later, I have more drones surrounding me.

I really didn't want to attract too much attentions.  In order to disperse these drones, I had to convince them that there were no explosions because there were no wreckage on the ground.  

What do I have here?  A Chinatown, something I don't normally dream of myself to be in.  A fortune teller talks about the number 4.  In Cantonese, number 4 is synonymous to death.  His business hour is Wednesday.  Drones connecting to an explosion.  

Me defusing these drones by telling them that there are no explosions.

What else could this mean?  Me, myself, having an explosion???     

Other peoples interpretations is less important then your own.   Sometimes you reduce the storyline into possible symbolic/mythologic images and go from there.   Though it'd be interesting to know if Dan or China town had a specific connection or meaning to you.  

What else.. 4 is an unlucky number in Chinese, sounding like death.  If the week starts on Sunday then Wednesday is the 4rth day..  Dan means next step or stage in Chinese.  Death also means change.. ya da yada..

Otherwise it could be an ordinary anxiety dream that people pretty often.  A mish mash of troubling things occurring in there day or in the news that are symbolically rehashed in the night. 

Other peoples interpretations is less important then your own.   Sometimes you reduce the storyline into possible symbolic/mythologic images and go from there.   Though it'd be interesting to know if Dan or China town had a specific connection or meaning to you.  

What else.. 4 is an unlucky number in Chinese, sounding like death.  If the week starts on Sunday then Wednesday is the 4rth day..  Dan means next step or stage in Chinese.  Death also means change.. ya da yada..

Otherwise it could be an ordinary anxiety dream that people pretty often.  A mish mash of troubling things occurring in there day or in the news that are symbolically rehashed in the night. 

In the dream, I sensed no anxieties.  I would call it the dream of clarity in which I am just receiving information.  One thing that annoyed the crap out of me is that I was the center of the drone's attentions.. :)  I was about to attack these drones.  Then, I stopped like I have realized the message they were holding.  These drones appear as light in my dream.  Seeing light in dreams can be a good thing especially for cultivator.  Is the nimitta light being manifested and transformed.

Normally, I won't worry but 1 month ago, in the dream, I saw myself volunteering to be an EMS worker driving the ambulance.  There was a time frame for that too...supposedly around early Sept.  :)  There are several world events that I am deeply following....the Ukrainian crisis with Russia.  Long story...I was experiencing precognitive visions dealing with the crisis and even up to the burning of the Odessa building and killing over 100 people there.   

Whatever it is, there drones were drawn to me because there was an explosion.  Was I being exploded?  Didn't sense any energy surge in me and my mind was calm.  In the dream, I treated the idea of explosion very literally too. 

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Oh, forgot to mention....Wednesday in the US is Thursday in China, which is 9/3, the same day for the Chinese WWII victory parade!!!!!  We don't know what causes the blast in the Tinjin city.  It could be the result of terrorism.  So, any large chemical storage sites near to any major Chinese cities can be targeted.  This Wednesday or Thursday in China could be the prefect timing for another explosion. 

Hi ChiForce,thankyou for your dream story.

Talking to drones?

Just ignore them.

Dreams are residual thoughts from being awake.

Let them go.

There is a loop forming if you dwell on them.

Spending your time analysing a dream which is related to the day before.

There is suggestion of meaning in dreams,if you can work that one out,please tell.

Life is now,live it now,night dreams,day dreams,all escape the now.

Please enjoy your life now ChiForce.

Well, there was another explosion in another plant on Monday, US time, or Tuesday in China time.  Regardless, in the dream, I didn't see an explosion, which is a good thing.  It was me convincing these drones that there were no explosions.  Not sure what that meant.  Is possible that all the security measures employed by the Chinese govt before the parade may have prevented another disaster.  :) 

It was a good show.  Unfortunately, some of the foreign troops there...they looked horrible and a sorry sight.     

Was indeed a BIG show of Force............makes you wonder who it's aimed at !!

Also, what's with all the Blue Camouflage ???

While no doubt merely coincidence, did you know that Chinese warships were positioned off the coast of Alaska while Obama was there? First time.

Seems they didn't stay in international waters, either.

While a warship off Alaska would seem to show more militancy, they apparently just announced shrinking there military by 300,000, down to 2 million.  Still quite a bit but seems like its a move in the right direction. 

These days lasting power may be having a respectable military and more then respectable economy.

While no doubt merely coincidence, did you know that Chinese warships were positioned off the coast of Alaska while Obama was there? First time.

Seems they didn't stay in international waters, either.

It was a weak defensive show of force in response to several of these recent US "rod of god" kinetic attacks on their cities - launched to prevent China from issuing a legitimate gold-backed currency and divestment of USD currency reserves.

Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon space weapon in retaliation for Yuan currency devaluation

Chinese dissidents have told Natural News they have reason to believe the attack on Tianjin is a warning shot from the United States, which is terrified that China is on the verge of announcing its own gold-backed currency while declaring a fire sale on U.S. debt holdings.

The actions would collapse the U.S. dollar and destroy the U.S. economy, sending the United States into economic freefall. The "Rod of God" weapon deployment by the U.S. Pentagon, we're told, was America's "shot across the bow" to send a powerful warning message to China while disguising the attack as a domestic chemical explosion.

chinacrater.jpg

Military+helicopters+now+patrolling+Beij

Edited by gendao

It was a weak defensive show of force in response to several of these recent US "rod of god" kinetic attacks on their cities - launched to prevent China from issuing a legitimate gold-backed currency and divestment of USD currency reserves.

Huh.....great....another conspiracy theory by armchair analysts studying FB photos......  :)

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Well, we are still in early Sept but the refugee crisis in EU is catching my attention because......my previous dreams are indicating some sorts of emergency situation and prompted me to become an EMS volunteer ambulance driver. 

At the moment, these refugees in Hungary are walking to Austria and in the hope to reach Germany.  Is a 150km walk.  Something bad can happen here.  Of course, the refugee crisis will divide the EU while the rest of the EU was preparing the Russian invasion.  That's the whole irony of it all in this geopolitical battle between Russia and the EU and the US/Nato.  Is not Russia that would divide the EU.  Is the refugee crisis.  Yet, the entire Europe has no plans, period.  They have plenty of plans to defend against the Russian invasion ironically.