LAOLONG

Race mixture,To rich the next stage in human development.

Race mixture,To rich the next stage in human development. I was reading wiki about neanderthal, and i found that all human except African, have1% to 4% neanderthal DNA.if you are red head it is a neanderthal gene. The African are the only race that is pure homo-sapience DNA. So may be that the mix of homo-sapience from Africa and neanderthal from middle east and Europe before 50000 years was a trigger to development. So i may assume that race mixture now days can farther develop human kind.

I wonder if there any other extinct lines of humanoid hiding in our gene pool?  I assume its a good thing.  Overspecialization kills, flexibility survives.  Ultimately exposure to more ideas, germs and genes ends up making us better on a whole.

I must add that genetically, many Afro American have genes of white American, and many white American have African genes. result of the imposed race mixture of slavery.

I must add that genetically, many Afro American have genes of white American, and many white American have African genes. result of the imposed race mixture of slavery.

God help us, the U.S may be the only culture that ever enslaved it's own children..

God help us, the U.S may be the only culture that ever enslaved it's own children..

Heavens no, this has been happening for millennia and continues today in some parts of the world, including with religious blessing.

• Like 2

7000 generations back were all literally cousins from a few thousand maybe 5000 who survived mt. Toba explosion 70000 bce. So we're all african. White skin is from wheat monoculture malnutrition lack of vita d starting 10000 years ago. Blue eyes is african albino gene favored in low light scandinavia. So is green eyes which i have. But white skin has spread north where it hit sweden 5000 years ago. Dna of skeletons has confirmed all of this. I got the references on my blog. So chimps and bonobos are way more diverse genetically than humans. The bushmen are original source of modern humans but split off 125000 years ago. Bushmen also source of spirit training.

• Like 3

The advancement of the human species today is found through intellectual and spiritual advancement, not by race mixing.

Personally I don't think its one or the other.  Or one has anything to do with the other. 

kinda like the statement, 'bicycle riding is done through balance, not gum chewing'.. doesn't make sense to me either.  You marry someone of a different background cause you fall in love with them, not for scientific or spiritual advancement. 

I assume the person who's more open minded makes a better scientist (or clergyman) then the one who thinks other races have cooties. 

later thought> actually 'bicycle riding is done through balance, not gum chewing' actually does make sense.  something something by something something else.  There.. thats better.

Edited by thelerner

Personally I don't think its one or the other. Or one has anything to do with the other.

kinda like the statement, 'bicycle riding is done through balance, not gum chewing'.. doesn't make sense to me either. You marry someone of a different background cause you fall in love with them, not for scientific or spiritual advancement.

I assume the person who's more open minded makes a better scientist (or clergyman) then the one who thinks other races have cooties.

later thought> actually 'bicycle riding is done through balance, not gum chewing' actually does make sense. something something by something something else. There.. thats better.

Girls have cooties regardless of race. Everyone know that.

I totally agree with your "something something by something something else" statement, though. It is spot-on.

• Like 1

Re:

-----

"7000 generations back were all literally cousins from a few thousand maybe 5000 who survived mt. Toba explosion 70000 bce. So we're all african. White skin is from wheat monoculture malnutrition lack of vita d starting 10000 years ago. Blue eyes is african albino gene favored in low light scandinavia. So is green eyes which i have. But white skin has spread north where it hit sweden 5000 years ago. Dna of skeletons has confirmed all of this. I got the references on my blog. So chimps and bonobos are way more diverse genetically than humans. The bushmen are original source of modern humans but split off 125000 years ago. Bushmen also source of spirit training."

-----

There were more than 5000 humans on Earth after the Toba eruption.

Mt. Toba eruption doesn't mean we're all African - these ideas aren't even connected.

Vitamin D is not a dietary substance, but a hormone we make in the skin and liver in response to sun exposure.

The diet of Northern people is very high in animal fats, which contain the vitamin D the animal synthesized from sun exposure.

But the environment of Northern people features much much less sun exposure than that of tropical or temperate.

Just pointing out that these statements/conclusions in the quote at the top are really just speculations.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 3

Well with the mass refugee situation in Europe at the moment, parts of Europe may look different in 25 years time. 

Need to look at the positive of the situation, as long as their ends up with more hot women from a mix its all good I guess :D

• Like 1

Well with the mass refugee situation in Europe at the moment, parts of Europe may look different in 25 years time. 

Need to look at the positive of the situation, as long as their ends up with more hot women from a mix its all good I guess :D

Muslim women usually don't date non-Muslims. But apart from that I like your theory :).

Not sure what you all mean by "race".

It is impossible to separate humans into distinct categories. The idea of race is of no value or meaning.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC515312/

cobi: "The African are the only race that is pure homo-sapience DNA" -- this statement is meaningless. There is no "African race". There is more difference between populations on the African continent than any other. Do you separate all of them into "races"? No. They're just "black", or "African". A convenient label, not a separate biological group.

To suggest, as people generally do, that there are distinct categories such as Black, White, Asian, Latino, etc, shows a remarkable lack of understanding of human geography and biology.

People should have children with whomever they choose. I'd love to see more people reaching across borders for love, proving just how meaningless all these self-imposed categories really are. But as we are all basically the same, "race mixture" isn't going to create some super-breed.

• Like 1

It is impossible to separate humans into distinct categories. The idea of race is of no value or meaning.

cobi: "The African are the only race that is pure homo-sapience DNA" -- this statement is meaningless. There is no "African race". There is more difference between populations on the African continent than any other. Do you separate all of them into "races"? No. They're just "black", or "African". A convenient label, not a separate biological group.

To suggest, as people generally do, that there are distinct categories such as Black, White, Asian, Latino, etc, shows a remarkable lack of understanding of human geography and biology.

People should have children with whomever they choose. I'd love to see more people reaching across borders for love, proving just how meaningless all these self-imposed categories really are. But as we are all basically the same, "race mixture" isn't going to create some super-breed.

Actually, most Africans contain no Neanderthal DNA, as opposed to everyone else in the world.

neanderthal-girl-131202.jpeg?1386001695

And Spotless claims racial differences are detectable in subtle frequencies, resulting from deep-seated "wolf pack" differences:

We are walking on this earth effected beyond measure by our race - yet we think it's effect is largely biological - we have no idea of the memory stored in it. We believe so much of our behavior is cultural - and a great deal of it is effected by this - but we have extremely deep seated wolf pack behaviors that are entirely automated by our race.

And far more than one might imagine - so also do humans - but we spar with our fellow humans - and we have clear pecking order both by race, sex and station (the race and sex pecking order referred to here is entirely born to the great vehicle we inhabit - I am not referring to cultural inculcations during this life).

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Some broad generalizations can be made though. I for example have a skin disease that mostly white folks get - especially those of Celtic or North European stock. It's almost impossible for black people to get it.

I agree that race is not always a 100% clear categorical function. But some broad generalizations can be made. Skin color, facial features, height and so on.

• Like 1

I thought I would see how much confusion I can add to this thread.

Race mixture,To rich the next stage in human development. I was reading wiki about neanderthal, and i found that all human except African, have1% to 4% neanderthal DNA.if you are red head it is a neanderthal gene. The African are the only race that is pure homo-sapience DNA. So may be that the mix of homo-sapience from Africa and neanderthal from middle east and Europe before 50000 years was a trigger to development. So i may assume that race mixture now days can farther develop human kind.

Yes, the Wiki article you read is pretty accurate based on my understanding.  So who did the first migrants out of Africa mix with?

Were it Caucasian and Peking man?  How else could the mixes occur?  That would make three root races of man:  Negroid, Caucasian & Peking.

All Arabs and Indians are a mix of Caucasian and Negroid.

The reason Neanderthal DNA is so minute in Africans is because none of the Africans who left ever wanted to go back to Africa.

So how much more race mixing should there be?  If we keep mixing we might end up being monkeys again.

This is actually rather true today.  But I think the second part has nothing to do with slavery.

You are joking, right?  That shit has been going on for thousands of years.  Still going on today.

• Like 1

The advancement of the human species today is found through intellectual and spiritual advancement, not by race mixing.

That's not a politically correct statement.  It was thrown out back in the late 1940s.

• Like 1

later thought> actually 'bicycle riding is done through balance, not gum chewing' actually does make sense.  something something by something something else.  There.. thats better.

Yeah.  That sounds so much better.