B7adley

I have a question about some of the methods in the book "the multiorgasmic male by pantak chia"

I'm trying to learn to harness my sexual energy instead of ejaculating it all out. I just started doing the breathing and kegel exercises about 4 days ago, and The first 2 days I succeeded in getting really close to ejaculation but holding it off with my pc muscles . The third day I failed and ejaculated. Today I tried again but I went passed the point of no return again, but this time I used the finger lock method to stop the semen from coming out . It worked, but it's like right after I did it my testicles and my urinary tract felt kinda achy almost like I contracted them too hard or something. I did not pee the semen out so I don't think it went into my bladder. Is this normal for my first time? I am only 17 . If anyone here can help me I would really appreciate it!

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. The welcome section is for introductions only and is not viewed by all forum members. That being the case you may well wish use the "Search Box" to look for posts on semen retention. You may well find your ansers there of can post in the appropriate thread and can expect answers to be forthcoming.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standard response to this kind of query - just don't do it. If you take up some qi gong practice (which is much safer), you'll naturally improve your sexual performance as a consequence. But, really don't worry about the stuff in that book, especially at your age.

• Like 1

I'm trying to learn to harness my sexual energy instead of ejaculating it all out. I just started doing the breathing and kegel exercises about 4 days ago, and The first 2 days I succeeded in getting really close to ejaculation but holding it off with my pc muscles . The third day I failed and ejaculated. Today I tried again but I went passed the point of no return again, but this time I used the finger lock method to stop the semen from coming out . It worked, but it's like right after I did it my testicles and my urinary tract felt kinda achy almost like I contracted them too hard or something. I did not pee the semen out so I don't think it went into my bladder. Is this normal for my first time? I am only 17 . If anyone here can help me I would really appreciate it!

Healing Tao cautions

http://thedaobums.com/topic/30784-healing-tao-cautions/