Oneironaut

Does anyone know anything about Chen Tuan & his dream methods?

There's alot of relative inexpensive books (I like The Tibetan Yogas of Dream & Sleep by Tenzin Rinpoche), sites and papers out there.  Thing is, dreamwork is a tricky practice.  Some seem to have a big leg up with inborn skill, for the rest it takes very strong intent over quite a while. 

I'd agree that more money does not guarantee better instruction or material.  You may want to look into the less guru-ish takes on dreamwork.  Its all about finding the approach that connects, and sticking with it.  One person said in dreamwork there is no technique, there is only intent. 

• Like 1

I looked all over the internet and could find nothing. I tried Michael Winn's Taoist Dream Practice CD and it's mostly hours of rambling. I got nothing out of it. Juan Li is impossible to reach. In fact the healing tao system is really beginning to piss me off. So is anyone familiar with Chen Tuans dream work? Hopefully someone out there put it out into an easy to understand format.

There are ways to do it Magickally, should you hit the end of the road in your search.

Some allude to it as the Mauve Zone

• Like 2