Sign in to follow this  
Jamyang Khedrup

Hello, I saw the sign of 666 in the lottery: it is strange

Hello,

I studied Tibetan language and culture at Paris University for five years and did 28 years of post-university research upon the Buddhist Apocalypse deity Kalachakra.

I realized how backwards Western culture was about Eastern culture and Buddhism/Taoism.

I also carried out an eight-month meditation retreat upon the deity Naljorma.

Being a world-authority on the Kalachakra I was peacefully busy spreading information about Kalachakra on Internet in 2008 when I read that 666 drew in the lottery in Obama's hometown the day after his election. 666 is the famous "Mark of the Beast" which as everybody knows is the Antichrist. Newsweek ran an article about it which made waves at the time and which Obama's Team instantly smothered under crticism and smears.  http://www.newsweek.com/belief-watch-obama-antichrist-84741 (there are hordes of videos and articles about it.)

The hair stood on end on my head and I gasped, "What!"

To witness a world-scale miracle announcing the Apocalypse is not everyday.

I've been announcing it as best I can on Internet for seven years now but have run into understandable resistance from Christians in whose minds I'm "heathen and blasphemous" (because I'm simply a  Buddhist).

Few people will get this message so it has to be Buddhists/Taoists who carry it forth and spread it to the world. Obviously it's sad but they're the only ones who will be saved in heaven by doing that sacred mission of spreading this message.

I was myself very put off by the message of 666 the first few months. Indeed 666 is a 'Christian' number and the Antichrist is a Christian concept not a Buddhist one.  I felt I didn't have any business mixing with a Christian message.

But, I later consulted the Kalachakra prophecy for more detail about it and it's description of the demon who's prophecied to come forth in the end times and that fits Obama to the T. It shows that Obama qualifes both as the Christian Antichrist and the demon described in the Buddhist Apocalypse.

Indeed, the Kalacharka prophecy describes him (the Demon-King Krinmati) as practising a mixed faith of several lineages including Islam, Christianity Judaism and Manicheism. That perfectly fits Obama's mix of religions. Obama's got one foot in Islam (his name and father are Islamic etc..); his claimed, professed creed is Christianity, his family is Jewish (mother-in-law, brother and even his cousin Funnye is a black Antisemitic "rabbi" and leads a "Synagogue" in Chicago!). The part about Manicheism is the best. Manicheism has partly Buddhist and Hindu influences. Obama carries Hindu amulets such as Hanuman, the Hindu monkey-god, in his pocket.

I'm looking forward to sharing my years of study and practise of Buddhism here. Also the links to the Kalachakra quotes and it's Apocalypse are available for all to share with me.

Thanks to all for your time. All the links to articles, videos, forums about what I've spoken about are available to you all here. If you want to get them just ask.

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. Thank you for that very interesting introduction. We have a thriving and good natured Buddhist Discussion Section on the forum where you will find no shortage of like-minded individuals with whom to debate. I wish you luck.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

While I don't really believe much of the theories regarding Obama to be the antichrist, it is certainly interesting the number of connections we can find there. Some of them are pretty shocking...for instance the 2008 Democratic national convention being made to resemble the Pergamon altar, which in the Bible was called the throne of Satan, which was also something Hitler and the Nazis used in their designs.

One can find tons of connections (some very interesting, some bogus) over at the conspiracy forum godlikeproductions.com

I'm interested to hear more about the Kalachakra prophecies.

Welcome!

In 2005- a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

• Like 1

Thanks Chang and Aetherous,

the lottery draw of 666 in Chicago's lottery can be verified and checked at the Illinois Lottery's website at the "Winning Numbers History Search" http://www.illinoislottery.com/en-us/winning-number-search-game.html

Check the day after Obama's election (he won on Nov 4). You'll see at Nov. 5, 2008, Pick 3, the draw was indeed 666.

That requires no logic. It's a phenomeon which is clearly a miracle given that the statistical chances are so low for that to happen there - at that time.

As for the facts I reported about Obama fitting with the Buddhist Kalachakra's description of the Demon of the end times, that's to be found here: 

"…described the future non-Indic religion as having a line of eight great teachers: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mani, Muhammad, and Mahdi."

http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/en/archives/study/islam/kalachakra_islam/holy_wars_buddhism_islam_myth_shamb/holy_war_buddhism_islam_shambhala_long.html

(I don't  agree with that author's conclusions but he translated that excerpt from Tibetan which is the only reason why I use his link. It shows the mixed faith the "Demon King" will follow which likewise fits Obama's mixed-up faith.)

----

So there are two topics: 1. whether or not the 666 marking Obama as the Antichrist is a valid proof or not and 2. examining what is the link to the Buddhist Kalachakra prophecy which would make it probable that Obama's also the Demon-King Krinmati announced as the end times demon for Buddhists.

There are two distinct topics here. Is Obama the Christian Antichrist?

And also is Obama the Buddhist "Antichrist"? (Demon-King)

I'm categorical that in both cases it's YES. I'm open to discussing it because this is a vital topic for the world to know.

This topic is burning HOT in these days when Donald Trump is closing down on Obama for the birth certificate issue (Trump's joining a Ted Cruz rally at the Capitol Hill in two weeks and will blast Obama away certainly, given Trump's star-power.)

Edited by Jamyang Khedrup

It seems to me that you have a lot of hate in your heart. I would suggest the only such thing as hell is the prison all that strain - of needing to convince others that the first black president is actually not a human being but a demon spawn - keeps you locked up in. President Obama is just a man, a very intelligent one at that, and one that does his best to do what he believes is best.

• Like 1

Actually if you wanted to waste some time you can google 'Is <insert old leaders name> the anti Christ' and get a couple hundred thousand hits of people playing the exact same game.   You can also do it with any countries leader.   Apocalyptic prediction has been going on forever.  Easily done against any figure you don't like. 

People twist numbers to mean anything they want.  If you want to prove through some strange alchemy or signs that someone public is the anti-christ you can do it.  Number 666 was hit 3 other times that very year (http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lottery.asp), yet those are ignored.  FWIW the pick 3 is done twice a day, there's also pick 4 and others going off each day.  By applying meaning after its picked you can probably come up with weekly incredible coincidences, but we don't live our lives based on which lottery numbers are picked. 

Like Ell I tend to see prejudice or perhaps politics on steroids behind much of the extreme dark predictions about the president.  One can play the game Pin the Anti-Christ on just about anybody and they do.   In any case, in my opinion, if he was the dark lord, he's done a pretty good job during a difficult time, facing hostile opposition at every turn, for every decision. 

Face it, an intelligent anti-christ would probably say screw subtlety, I'll just launch these 50 nuclear missiles on day one.  Instead we've had imo a pragmatist in office. 

I have no doubt there will be equally impressive screwball predictions made against the next president of the U.S.  Its easy to do if you have you have enough data to manipulate. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Nothing remotely racial was said until now...

His post indicates he's been alive for AT LEAST nine presidents....but the "vital topic for the world to know" is that Obama is the Demon King. Hmm...can't quite put my finger on what's different about Obama....C'mon.

I mean, on a strictly literal level, you're right. I just think this kind of thing is poisonous garbage and I'm disappointed to see it here. Having said my peace, I'm happy to withdraw myself and let you guys wind yourselves into a state paralyzing paranoia. 

• Like 1

I agree Michael, it's said about pretty much any popular figure. Right now, the current pope is also the antichrist and according to some other prophecy he will be the last pope...Prince Harry is also the antichrist (whose full birth name actually equals out to the number through gematria apparently). Bush Jr was the antichrist, just like his father who called for the NWO...the last pope was the antichrist, and the future President will be called the antichrist too most likely. Of course the leader of the IS is also the antichrist, literally.

Actually the Biblical teaching is that there are many antichrists, but one will be the main figure as described in Revelation (if it's actually a prophecy regarding the future, and not metaphorical). It's also pretty accurately speculated that the emperor Nero way back when the book was written, was the antichrist being spoken of.

Despite conspiracy theories being wild and largely inaccurate, there is a hint of truth in them and in the fact that odd correspondences or coincidences do occur around certain people at certain times. Some people believe that "everything happens for a reason"...which if taken in a light way can mean that everything we witness is a revealing of the hidden mechanisms of the Dao, for those who have eyes and ears to see and hear...but taken another step further can lead us into the loony bin. (Been there done that)

In any case, in my opinion, if he was the dark lord, he's done a pretty good job during a difficult time, facing hostile opposition at every turn, for every decision. 

Face it, an intelligent anti-christ would probably say screw subtlety, I'll just launch these 50 nuclear missiles on day one.  Instead we've had imo a pragmatist in office. 

He has not faced hostile opposition, but rather, apathy from the American public (that's why he's still in office and not in prison for treason)...in the face of his administration attempting to dismantle the Bill of Rights in some subtle and not so subtle ways.

I think according to the Bible, the antichrist is supposed to be pretty popular with the masses, rather than someone who is obviously evil.

I've done extensive study of the Kalachakra the Buddhist Apocalypse creed, university research, translation, study and travel to Asia etc... as well as lengthy eight-month meditation retreat and more etc.... Through chance, I've been confronted with a heaven-sent miracle of the number 666 cropping up and designating Obama. I've been challenged by that but have also had to face the ignorance of people who are unable to grapple with the reality of the facts I present. The facts are simple but few people are able to brush aside the facts and details so as to stick to the main point.

There's the topic of the race card the liberals are using non-stop as if it was their master trump-card.

I don't want to talk about that because I didn't bring that up as Aetherous pointed out.

Listening to the liberal hacks one would think that one can't criticise any black.

I don't see why being black disqualifies Obama of being the Antichrist and evil.

Why does being black protect Obama from criticism?

Playing the race card prevents liberals from answering the topic.

The topic is the Kalachakra Buddhist Apocalypse.

Does the Kalachakra fit with the Christian 666 sign of the Apocalypse and with the description of the Antichrist?

The topic is uncovering that Antichrist so as to realize the Apocalypse (meaning "revelation" aka "an uncovering"). And 'uncovering' Obama means looking at his secrets and hidden identity, such as Trump's been clamouring about. 

I don't know if any of you have watched Trump's 2011 videos when he offered $5 million and then extended that to $50 million for Obama's college records.

I've been challenged by that but have also had to face the ignorance of people who are unable to grapple with the reality of the facts I present.

Reality can be a slippery thing. 

I wish we could of had this conversation in 2008 when your main 'sign' came out.  I could have asked you for your prediction of what would follow.  I assume you'd say the US economy that was already in the toilet would get even worse that the Middle East would soon be creating WWIII, that soon death, disease and destruction would rapidly cover the land.

Then today we could both realize you were wrong and that things will go on bumpy and imperfect as usual.

Add on latest JK post> Nope being black doesn't make one immune from criticism, quite the opposite.    You're jumping on the race card kind of hard yourself.  However,  I give you my permission to criticize anyone black, but somehow I don't think you need to.  You seem to jump on that all by your self.   

Liberal or Conservative, fearful superstitious people label whoever (in power) they don't like as anti Christ.  Have done it for millennia.   Obama seems quite a bit mellower then most of histories candidates.  

Edited by thelerner

His post indicates he's been alive for AT LEAST nine presidents....but the "vital topic for the world to know" is that Obama is the Demon King. Hmm...can't quite put my finger on what's different about Obama....C'mon.

Well the color of his skin or bloodline isn't the only thing that's different about him, of course. He also fought for indefinite detention without trial in the NDAA, which nullifies the Bill of Rights...the first President to openly declare war on what America was supposed to be about: liberty of its citizens. The same President who withdrew troops from Iraq before the country was truly stable, and permitted the Islamic State to rise and spread into there (perhaps with some of his weapons and money from Syria), while doing nothing about it. Now the IS has actually killed four American servicemen on our own soil, but who cares, right? There have been many other bad things but those are the worst in my view.

Pro tip: if a person is actually racist, they will make it obvious to you rather than it being something you have to assume about them.

Also, consider a world where certain people are off limits to being criticized just because of their race, because that would be deemed as racist, whereas others can be criticized to no end because they're not that race. Isn't that taking things a bit too far, and isn't it crippling us if we don't treat everyone equally? Nothing bad can be said about a person who is black by a white person, but everything bad can be said about white people? What if it's not coming from a place of racism in any sense?

At least personally I didn't pick up on anything of the sort coming from the OP.

I mean, on a strictly literal level, you're right. I just think this kind of thing is poisonous garbage and I'm disappointed to see it here. Having said my peace, I'm happy to withdraw myself and let you guys wind yourselves into a state paralyzing paranoia. 

I think you're right that it's basically at the level of poisonous garbage. It's fringe conspiracy theory wrapped in with religious prophecy...not something very worthwhile to pursue in life or in thought (for too long). Still, it can be interesting to look at and contemplate various aspects of it...at least to me. I found it really interesting that the stage where Obama spoke at the 08 convention looked almost exactly like the Pergamon altar, coincidentally just shortly after he visited the place where that altar is now in Berlin.

Reality can be a slippery thing. 

If you're from Chicago, what can you tell us about the reports about Obama being a homosexual? I take it you know the reports. Give your quotes from articles and serious research please, when you tell us what you know about it, not just hear-say. I hear a lot of political correctness here, which is hogwash. We're talking about facts not superstition.

Donald Trump's a common-sense person who builds houses. He doesn't mess around with comedy. Trump's goal is to get Obama jailed for High Treason.

Trump said that Obama published his biography for sixteen years and during that time he redacted his biography three different times and all those times he wrote he was born in Kenya.

Listen carefully to what Trump says because he's good old common sense and not intellectual fuzziness. He's not a liberal fanatic.

Here's the biography picture and Obama published this for sixteen years!!!!!!!!!!

Obama-book-Breitbart1.jpg

If you're from Chicago, what can you tell us about the reports about Obama being a homosexual? I take it you know the reports. Give your quotes from articles and serious research please, when you tell us what you know about it, not just hear-say. I hear a lot of politically correctness here which is hogwash. We're talking about facts not superstition.

You have a lot of hate - Ironically which stems from superstition

You dodged right over my post- doesn't fit your paradigm hate I see

In 2005- a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

If you're from Chicago, what can you tell us about the reports about Obama being a homosexual? I take it you know the reports. Give your quotes from articles and serious research please, when you tell us what you know about it, not just hear-say. I hear a lot of political correctness here, which is hogwash. We're talking about facts not superstition.

Yes I'm from Chicago and I've been following him around for 20, 30? years.  You do believe that don't you.  We're both from Chicago, maybe I'm his gay lover?   Or maybe throwing around homosexual innuendo at your political enemies is a trick done by sleazy people for years.  One that doesn't dignify reply. 

I repeat I find that sleazy not superstitious, though some people have the gift of both.

I don't have any hate at all. I'm not responding to the smears. I like Obama and respect his exceptional genius and intelligence for doing evil because it's the intelligence of evil, made up of incredible cunning and inventiveness.

I feel he's a shame for the black race because they expected things to improve for them but Obama brought them the Antichrist as a black. Obama let them down. I always felt Jesse Jackson's tears at the Obama-Inauguration were tears of sadness at a thug being given the US presidency and that thug being a black.

Remember the bad blood between Jesse Jackson and Obama in that video of Jesse saying "I'll cut off Obama's balls".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-24ONaYCIzY

Yes I'm from Chicago and I've been following him around for 20, 30? years.  You do believe that don't you.  We're both from Chicago, maybe I'm his gay lover?   Or maybe throwing around homosexual innuendo at your political enemies is a trick done by sleazy people for years.  One that doesn't dignify reply. 

Good, I didn't expect you to give a real answer and to run.

I thought we could talk about facts. I've done five years of university and I'm used to speaking about facts not political fanaticism and prejudiced craziness. The reporters who have done in-depth reports about Obama being a homosexual are all Chicagoans: investigative reporter Wayne Madsen, Jerome Corsi, and Kevin Dujan, a gay reporter of the homosexual scene in Chicago.

Now for others reading this thread, it should be known the Antichrist is called the Abomination meaning homosexual.

This is important to know because from a Buddhist point of view it must be known what the Christian Antichrist is. Indeed,  because I have the link to Buddhism proving that the same Christian Antichrist is in fact our Buddhist Apocalypse prophecy's demonic being which must be defeated by us.

Knowing everything about him is vitally important.

He's a homosexual, so it's important to know everything about Obama's Gay Agenda.

Obama's killing millions by his gay agenda.

Homosexuals live shorter lives than us straights.

They die 20 to 30 years earlier due to multiple infections such as Syphilis (75% of Syphilis is due to homosexuals) and AIDS/HIV (85% of AIDS is due to homsoexuals with old black gays most at risk of passing it on). Black old gays like Obama are most at risk of passing on AIDS Syphilis and death to their partners in sex.

These facts come from the US government's CDC - disease-control - website. I'm a university person and go by facts not rumor. I don't speak in vain.

I don't have any hate at all. I'm not responding to the smears. I like Obama and respect his exceptional genius and intelligence for doing evil because it's the intelligence of evil, made up of incredible cunning and inventiveness.

You've mastered extreme passive aggressiveness.  I'm glad you like the guy but he's married (that's sarcastic snarkiness)   Frankly I'm not a fan of Jesse Jackson and your many years out of date if you think he represents the black community. 

You need to understand, homosexuality & Obama are your hang ups, not mine.  I don't care who is or isn't gay.  Again, your obsession not mine, don't expect me to give a damn. 

More importantly- you realize you're on a Taoist philosophy site.  Aren't there other one's that would be better for your obsession?  If you join the site will you be interested in discussing philosophy beyond Obama, politics and the anti-Christ?

Edited by thelerner

Well, I want to make it clear that while I have been supportive of Jamyang's ideas, I do have (what I consider to be) friends on this forum and outside of it who are gay and I don't personally disparage those people by any means...I also think it's against the forum policy to speak ill of gays or really any group, since we want to make people feel welcome and safe here. My silence from this point forward is out of respect for those forum members, despite the topic being somewhat interesting.

Now, I'd like people to relax and talk about the facts calmly and quietly. Why all this avoiding the issue and running from the topic? Just relax people. Trump'll get Obama jailed; that's a foregone conclusion by now, you do know that, don't you now?

What am I talking about in fact?

I'm talking about the birth certificate and college records which represent in my mind (the Apocalypse) the revelation of the Antichrist and therefore the Apocalypse.

I'm talking about how the lottery drew 666 in Chicago the day after Obama's election. The date of being the day AFTER the election is crucial because that's the moment when everybody realized Obama had won. It was the moment everybody watched his celebration on headline news.

Millions were watching when the lottery drew 666. Obama had celebated all day and he was the only news that evening, during the whole broadcast. everybody from the North-East play the Chicago lottery which is the biggest of the five Great Lakes States with over 50 million potential players. They watch and saw the draw live of 666 on TV throughout those states. Then it was broadcast by radio and the media throughout those states.

Now about the statistical probability of the draw of 666 occurring at that place and that time that day is incredibly small.

Think that it just occurs three times a year in Chicago. What chance is there that it shows up right the day when Obama's victory is celebrated? It's HAIR-RAISING.

There's just as much chance as lightning hitting you. It's like lightning hitting out of a blue sky.

Well, I want to make it clear that while I have been supportive of Jamyang's ideas, I do have (what I consider to be) friends on this forum and outside of it who are gay and I don't personally disparage those people by any means...I also think it's against the forum policy to speak ill of gays or really any group, since we want to make people feel welcome and safe here. My silence from this point forward is out of respect for those forum members, despite the topic being somewhat interesting.

My facts about the diseases the homosexual community must face, come from the government CDC website for disease-control.

It's heart-wrenching. But what's sick is the insistance by the government to further the gay agenda when they should be helping the gays with their sicknesses. Furthering the gay agenda and then publishing good information at CDC is schizophrenic. It's like a firefighter lighting fires.

Obama's figure as the Antichrist does square with being homosexual.

It's a pity that people want this kind of information to be shut down. People want this to be shut up. Too bad.

I've given the facts. People have to accept the facts or refuse them like superstitious people in cults who shut out the world.

Wait, your saying now it didn't happen on the day he was elected.  I misunderstood I thought it was relative to him, on the day he was elected.   How big a window do you allow?  If it happened a week after he was elected would you be having a bad hair day.  Obama probably had a dozen big notable days that year, if it happened on those days or the day after those days would you still be up in amazed?

Bringing up the birth certificate?  Even Trump stopped beating that dead horse, probably after wasting big bucks on it. 

In any case, you've made your prediction, you're a Trump man and you think he'll be elected and get Obama jailed.  Please give a date.   I'm happy to wait and assume I'll be saying your candidate lost, Obama's free and you may want to re-evaluate your logic and superstitions. 

My only regret is you didn't come out with this years ago and we could have disproved your predictions by 2010. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

More importantly- you realize you're on a Taoist philosophy site.  Aren't there other one's that would be better for your obsession?  If you join the site will you be interested in discussing philosophy beyond Obama, politics and the anti-Christ?

Kalachakra is the Buddhist Apocalypse. I know you want to change the topic away from Obama but he happens to be the Antichrist and the demonic person of the Buddhist prophecy alike. I'm Tibetan Tantric Buddhist (a Buddhist religious of 45 years!) which is the same as Taoism so there's no need to say I'm not Cosher enough for Taoism. Don't demonize me. I've gotten a lot of that from Christians. They hate Buddhists. It's in their DNA to be intolerant and bigotted against other faiths. They're trained to hate.

Sign in to follow this