Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Let's talk about UFO

That sounds like the Christian "Send money and you will be forgiven all your sins".

It scales. On one side of your curiosity. On the other side of your money. If the curiosity of more money, a little sin. If money is stronger than curiosity, a lot of sins

• Like 2

That sounds like the Christian "Send money and you will be forgiven all your sins".

I forgive sins at half-price.
  • Like 3

In other words, send money now because I need to buy something.

It's a classical marketing ploy to create a false sense of urgency but don't tell anyone.

• Like 1

to start a new cult(ure) probably takes a little funding along with efforts and energy

the mirror looked cool but my university computer said malware warning

so despite my curiosity (and lack of euros) i am not allowed to enter due to university safegaurds

most likely the university does not want me wandering off into an ancient ufo culture

darn it anyways

• Like 1

to start a new cult(ure) probably takes a little funding along with efforts and energy

the mirror looked cool but my university computer said malware warning

so despite my curiosity (and lack of euros) i am not allowed to enter due to university safegaurds

most likely the university does not want me wandering off into an ancient ufo culture

darn it anyways

Try tor browser. The problem is very easily solved.

https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

• Like 1

at least give us a hint.  what are the alien robots talking about. 

price of oil?

price of electricity?

why humans waste time on trivialities?

For ages people talked about being from another world manifesting, among other things, as luminous phenomenas, visiting our world, abducting humans... They called it fairies, or by any other cultural name.

Now that the collective representation of the universe we live in has shifted, we see the "other world" as what is beyond planet earth, and the beings frorm this other world as inhabitants from the other planets.

One day in several centuries people may belive that our vision of the universe was totally false, and that what we percieved as other systems are in fact something else. They will have another boundary, another threeshold beyond which lies the familliar universe, and will give a new name for those being, a new name and a new representation for their home.

• Like 1

at least give us a hint. what are the alien robots talking about.

price of oil?

price of electricity?

About a book entitled, "To Serve Man"

at least give us a hint.  what are the alien robots talking about. 

price of oil?

price of electricity?

Price trifling. It makes no sense to add something.

About a book entitled, "To Serve Man"

Ah, this one.  Many an ET will tell you that it's one of the most popular cookbooks in the universe.

Chapter 1: "Serving Man To Your Family:  Appetizers, Soups, Main Courses, Snacks."

Chapter 2: "Serving Man To Your Guests:  Casual Brunch, Business Lunch, Banquet"

Chapter 3: didn't see that one yet, something to do with preparation tools and devices --  graters, grinders, tenderizers, mixers, etc.. 

• Like 4

i wonder how it would work out if planet earth's humans came upon a planet with live beings who were a little slower developing technology than we were. like we found them there rather then they came a visiting us here.

would we present ourselves as gods to them?

would we be honest with them?

would we exploit them an way that was to our benefit without regard to their welfare?

would it matter if their planet had valuable resources or not in determining how we treated them?

would we allow them to continue on their own destiny without interfering?  

• Like 1

Well Zero, just look at what the Europeans did when they came to the Americas.  Any more questions?

and BTW, if we have been visited by supremely intelligent beings from another world they did a very poor job at teaching us anything useful.

• Like 3

We define 'aliens' in terms of our current paradigms. Lately because of our modern idea of the cosmos, we tend to think about 'space travellers' because that reflects our most recent 'travels' in and around the world. In the past we explained these experiences with a more religious eye, and in the future it will certainly change. I dont think we are nearer the truth yet, if there is a 'truth'. The fact is that 'ufo' experiences have always been part of human experience, so whatever the root cause it is not something that will happen in the future as if aliens will one day find us or vice versa. They are here now and have been, maybe always. Knowing more about them will help us know about humanity.

8)

• Like 2

I'm going to tell them that you said* that, Nungali !!!

(* technically = wrote)

PS : Phasers on "Stun"

Sign in to follow this