daomon

Paidan Lajin - The cure for every known ailment

What are your thoughts on Paida Lajin? It is slapping therapy whereby you would continuously slap behind the knees, behind the elbows, head, hands, and feet in one spot for as long as you can tolerate. The slapping removes the yin from your body and yang takes over thereby healing the body completely and reuniting it with the soul. It also clears up the meridian (chakra) blockages resulting in a great state of health and potency. Hong Chi Xiao has a stretching method, very simple and it's supposed to complement the slapping technique. The video explains it in detail, it is in 3 parts about 9 min each.

I want to add that slapping the head apparently is a cure for baldness whereby the hair not only grows back but it grows back in the original color (no longer grey).

Edited by daomon
  • Like 9

There's a Cantonese herbologist in Orlando who practices a form of Paida for her patients. Instead of using the bare hand, she uses a small smooth wooden rod, not much bigger than a pencil, and she keeps it moist with an oil of some sort. Her technique definitely clears the ska from the area she's treating. Net-net, her method works, and it is a variation of the Paida described above.

• Like 1

Which part of me do I slap and bang away to rid the Idiotism that I am afflicted with?

Taoistic Idiot wanting to slap the idiotism away and becoming a mere run of the mill dime a dozen Taoist

• Like 2

Nasty thought. ;-)

There seems to be quite a few slapping/patting methods out there.

Some areas are generally avoided though, maybe that is the reason why idiocy still prevails.

This is an area with developmental potential.

Anyone care to try?

Slapping apparently removes the yin from your body and you get closer to heaven as yang takes over. Cupping therapy does the same thing without the pain. What happens when yang takes over and your body gets closer to 100% yang? You get more lucky, opulence and auspiciousness arise, you attract more money, you become more beautiful/handsome, you gain psychic and supernatural powers, all disease is eliminated, you get closer to immortality.

Edited by daomon

What are your thoughts on Paidan Lajin? It is slapping therapy whereby you would continuously slap behind the knees, behind the elbows, head, hands, and feet in one spot for as long as you can tolerate. The slapping removes the yin from your body and yang takes over thereby healing the body completely and reuniting it with the soul. It also clears up the meridian (chakra) blockages resulting in a great state of health and potency. Hong Chi Xiao has a stretching method, very simple and it's supposed to complement the slapping technique. The video explains it in detail, it is in 3 parts about 9 min each.

I want to add that slapping the head apparently is a cure for baldness whereby the hair not only grows back but it grows back in the original color (no longer grey).

Some people, myself included, do this slapping naturally. When one begins to become able to feel yin chi. (feels like static) they slap themselves and others to remove the static from the body. 

Slapping apparently removes the yin from your body and you get closer to heaven as yang takes over. Cupping therapy does the same thing without the pain. What happens when yang takes over and your body gets closer to 100% yang? You get more lucky, opulence and auspiciousness arise, you attract more money, you become more beautiful/handsome, you gain psychic and supernatural powers, all disease is eliminated, you get closer to immortality.

But I get closer to immortality with each passing day and passing year in my life.

Naturally.

And all I need to do is to eat when hungry

and drink when thirsty

and yes, fornicate when horny.

Smelling roses and watching sunrises and sunsets in between the eating and drinking and fornicating

Idiot on the Path who might have got it all wrong

• Like 2

I tried the practice, actually I can feel the return to motion of stuck blood/qi, and I feel better. But I stop after a bunch of slaps. Sincerily the purple marks on the limbs do not look very inviting.

• Like 1

This practice  came from ancient China in the good old times when a guy can have 5-6 wives. The wife chosen for the night will have a red lantern hang over her door to signal to one and all she will be the one for that night. And she got to get an expert to doink doink at her feet.

I plagiarised from one of my Livejournal entries

Doink doink // food management //Oberon - Ending this chapter

Doink Doink

I so nearly wanted to write in last report where I first saw that doink doink being used. But I did not as it was so difficult to explain. 
Tiffani of www.vogelforen.de not only brought that up :-), she even went as far as to locate on youtube that particular part where the doink doink was used.

In her words. 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

By the way...
You write at your journal:
"...Or one inch bundle of thin stalks were used for the beating...."
I saw this "meridian doing doing" vor many...many years in an very long, depressing, traditionell film.
It called in german: red lantern
At the first sekond you can see the meridian doing doing, in the old tradition
Look here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh-N1HgeOjQ

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tiffani, thank you so much.

That was from a hauntingly beautiful and bitterly sad movie.
The title of that movie was Raise the Red Lantern 
(simplified Chinese: 大红灯笼高高挂; 
traditional Chinese: 大紅燈籠高高掛; 
pinyin: Dà...Hóng..Dēnglóng..Gāo..gāo...Guà) 
.........Big. .Red...Lantern...High..high..hung

That translated to Hang the Red Lantern High , or Hang the Red Lantern, or Raise the Red Lantern, or just the Red Lantern.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raise_the_Red_Lantern
That is a 1991 film directed by Zhang Yimou and starring Gong Li. It is an adaption by Ni Zhen of the 1990 novel Wives and Concubines by Su Tong. 

In the past good old days when wives were to walk 5 mincing steps behind the husband and master, the husband and master was entitled to have many wives. And when the husband was to spend the night with one of the wives, a big red lantern was to be hung up high over the door of her room to signify the honour. To prepare the wife for the evening, she would be given a special foot massage by being beaten on the sole of the feet with the doink doink which was an exquisite delight. It is strange to read of torture of prisoners by being whacked on the sole of the feet. I guess too much of a good thing can be very bad.

Master and wives all have dinner together first, but the one to be slept with would decide what dishes she would like for that communal dinner. Kind of rubbing that in for the other wives.

Described as "one of the landmark films of the 1990s" by Jonathan Crow of Allmovie,[16] where it received 5 stars, since its release Raise the Red Lantern has been very well received. James Berardinelli named it his 7th best film of the 1990s.[17] It has a 96% certified fresh rating at Rotten Tomatoes[18] and TV Guide gave it 5 stars. 

The film has also been praised for its artistic merit. Desson Howe of The Washington Post states that "In purely aesthetic terms, "Raise the Red Lantern" is breathtaking"[22] and James Berardinelli states that "the appeal to the eye only heightens the movie's emotional power". John Hartl of Film.com describe it to be "a near-perfect movie that often recalls the visual purity and intensity of silent films."[18]
Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raise_the_Red_Lantern

That can be a spoiler.

Do not worry about that being a spoiler. Artistically the movie is incredible, and that really got to be seen , and knowing the story line will not detract from that.

So one need not have ailments to have this doink doink done.

I cannot write first hand on this experience.  Perhaps if I was in the past and one of the Empress of China's  5 or 6 toyboys and  consort, and if I am chosen by her for the night, I might get to chose the dish that I want and get an expert with doink doink to do a number on my feet so I can report to the august audience here.

Idiotic Taoist while able to eat when hungry and drink when thirsty, can only fornicate if she is horny

I should set the background for the above.

Ivan my cat, but now residing in a little off white porcelain jar, used to love his meridian and just about every where beaten by what I called the doink doink.

I should have patented this and flog it off to Internet a few years ago and gotten filthy rich and hosannas and palm leaves waved over me and my sermons with other things I should have patented.

I could have become a billionaire.  But I did not , which is why I called myself the Idiotic Taoist

Oberon - Plans are like wishes // Turning Sieben into a lap cat // I Should be sadistic to Ivan?

Doing my usual plagiarising of myself, so folks here need not click above unless you have puerile curiosity I extract to below

A doink doink is a Chinese kind of massage ball on a stick and spring. The ball is made of hard plastic with spikes. It looked like the morning star that medieval warriors used to clobber each other on the head. I called that a doink doink from the noise it made when you use that to hit your arm or leg.

Sieben loved being whacked by that. I learned that from Ivan. For that matter, Dommie and Katie loved that doink doink too.

Sieben getting tummy rubs

(too lazy to cut & paste. You go into above livejournal URL to see that)

Sieben getting back rubs and chin rubs

I felt short changed. Doing all that for Sieben.
Look at Ivan. Ivan was the best masseur of all my kitties. And there I was, massaging that Sieben instead.

Ivan treading on me

I mentioned Sieben would do figure of 8s not only about my ankles when I prepared the mash for he and Ivan. Sieben would do figure of 8 about my knee and thighs. I never figured how Sieben did that. But my wife shot some short videos of that.

Ivan is a true masochistic cat. He loved being whacked hard by that doink doink.
That was from years ago when we all were living in HongKong.
Ivan would curl around my ankle and scream and moan in delight.

What is your advice to me?

That I do not whack Ivan at all?

That I should be sadistic to Ivan? You heard of that saying?
The worse thing a sadist can do to a masochist is to do nothing at all!
And I do love my Ivan, my kittie of 18 years, and could I repay his wonderful treading and massaging of me by doing nothing to him?

Those of weak stomach should not watch!
And those that watch should watch it all, his returning to me to be doink doink and his obvious pleasure in that.

Idiotic Taoist who must be an Idiot as he did not become a billionaire 

• Like 2

When mundanity (yin) is exhausted and the celestial (yang) is pure, one is an immortal. -- Liu Yiming, The Inner Teachings of Taoism, The Gate of Birth of the Self (Higher)

When you have an orgasm you throw away a large part if not all of your Yang and you must start over again. The more you save your seed and don't have an orgasm, the more the Yang grows and takes over Yin, the closer you get to immortality. Slapping (Paida) and fire cupping removes the Yin too.

• Like 1

Isn't there a difference between precelestial and postcelestial yin/yang.

Cupping, acupuncture and so on affect the postcelestial. Can you become enlightened by slapping, or will you slap yourself silly?

Don't forget belief in the therapy :)

Faith is a big healer but in today's society faith is sparse. Paida Lajin is not based on faith, it just works regardless of what the disease is called, it cures everything. I showed the video to my friend, she couldn't bend her ring finger on her right hand due to a previous trauma. After doing paida only two times, she can now bend her finger all the way naturally and without pain. She thought she was going to die and never be the same as before but paida solved the problem. She also cured her varicose veins and broken capillaries by slapping (paida), I don't know how that worked but she is the second person I know it worked on. The varicose veins and broken capillaries just healed and disappeared, she said she thought she was dreaming when she woke up the next day and they were no longer visible! She waited a week to see if they came back but they were gone for good!

Edited by daomon
  • Like 1