Oneironaut

Telepathic communication with animals and nature.

You must collect your sexual energy and eliminate all Yin. No sex, no orgasm. Paidan Tajin will ensure that you have a smooth and very quick process. On your way to complete yin elimination, the "pill of immortality" will be formed or your heavenly body and should you die you will come back to life in a new body (i.e. Jesus). This is also symbolized as the golden flower, uniting soul and body. Some say this can be accomplished in 100 days. You will attain not only what you asked for but many other abilities (siddhis in hindu tradition). In summary, no sex/orgasm + paidan tajin = achieving an immortal state of being with many powers/abilities in about 100 days.

The Eight Primary Siddhis

1. Anima Siddhi: You become able to be smaller than the smallest subatomic energy particle. You can go inside or through objects.
  2. Mahima Siddhi: You can be as large as the universe.
  3. Laghima Siddhi: You can become any frequency of light and travel in light.
  4. Prapti Siddhi: You can call any object forth from emptiness.
  5. Prakamya Siddhi: You can fulfill any desire you have.
  6. Ishita Siddhi: You can appear to defy the laws of nature by walking on fire or water, breathing fire etc.
  7. Vashita Siddhi: You can control other beings actions.
  8. Kamavasayita Siddhi: You can do anything. This highest of Siddhis contains most of the others.

Only highly skilled, advanced practitioners attain these primary Siddhis. Those who do have the higher Siddhis very seldom reveal their accomplishment.

Different writers sometimes include other Siddhis in this list, so expect to find variations.

The Ten Secondary Siddhis

1. You are not bothered by thirst, hunger or other physical appetites.
  2. You can hear distant sounds and conversations.
  3. You can see distant events.
  4. You can travel to any location instantly, just by thinking of the spot.
  5. You can become any shape or being you want.
  6. You can enter anyone’s body anytime you want.
  7. You can choose when you will die.
  8. You can watch the activities of beings in other realms or dimensions.
  9. Any event you desire to happen will happen.
  10. Your spoken words become reality.

These secondary Siddhis come to many in the natural course of their Spiritual growth.

The Five Inferior Siddhis

1. You can know the future, present and past.
  2. You are unaffected by dualities like cold and heat.
  3. You can know the thoughts of others.
  4. You can stop the effects of water, fire and poison.
  5. You cannot be conquered by others.

The inferior Siddhis are relatively common. Many people can use one or more of them.

Edited by daomon
  • Like 2

One way of achieving telepathic communication with animals and nature is to harmonize with these rather than abstracting oneself from natural order in the manner of the modern era.

This involves living with animals in nature.

Which means living in and eating the same natural environment as animals and everything there.

When a human being moves into a natural area and is living there, much changes.

New plants appear. Burn a fire, and fireweed will arrive.
Cut the ground and dandilions and many other plants will appear.

Human excretions on the soil will change it, and other plants will arrive.

Local animals like deer, or turkeys, will come around.
Hawks will circle overhead.

You live with them and you start to understand, and so do they.

All of these things, in fact, the whole natural environment, is in communication with the human being.

The only issue with this is that one has to be there for this to happen.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 8

You must collect your sexual energy and eliminate all Yin. No sex, no orgasm 

Nice try.

I fornicate whenever I feel horny.  Since I feel horny often, my fornication has been often.

A bit less from my past when I feel horny very very often.

When ever I call my birds to fly to me, it started first sending a clear mental image of her flying to me when I called out.

Go into my web pages in my signature to see that for yourself.

I told my wife that but could not get her to believe in me, your nice darling hubby.

So I told her I would not use my voice and then she said the birdie flew to me because birdie was bored and wanted to fly to me.

I then told her when I gave my mental call, I raised the little finger of my left hand to show her the time of my mental calling. Wify then said I twitched the little finger and birdie attracted by that.

I then told her I raised my right thumb at time of mental call and was accused by wify that the jerking of right thumb attracted the birdie.

I did the only solution possible which was to nod my head and said 'Yes, dear"

Of course, for those wanting to collect sexual energy etc etc, they must add a mantra chant to that.

I telepathtically sending that mantra out and only those receptive will know that chant.

Idiotic Taoist with nothing to do as he is not thirsty and not hungry and not horny now either

• Like 5

I have had a number of very clear telepathic communications of the uncommon type - meaning clear communication just as if you were talking except it is loud and clear in the middle of your head. And I have had common telepathic communication such as we all have everyday - it is just that i am aware of it.

You can fuck your brains out and have lots of telepathy - that has Nothing to do with it.

Primarily it has to do with a level of noiselessness.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Accept oneness with everything.

In time allow your breath|qi|energy to merge|integrate with enerything, this allowance coming naturally not from an external intent, and from a deep and refined focus on maintaining sincere internal centered-ness within.

In connection with all, acceptance and communion with all.

Im not sure if u can communicate telepathically in a verbal way, if you want the natural way to do it, then it is non-verbal and non-conceptual. You are already doing it whenever you walk by a tree or sit under the sun, because you align yourselves with them. It may be boring, but it is the most direct and truthful way.

• Like 3

I wholeheartedly agree with the parts on being noiseless (keeping the mind empty) and living/eating in nature with the animals and establishing a connection with nature. What I REALLY NEED right now is a Taoist lineage that can teach me how to communicate telepathically with other humans and other species such as plants and animals. I cannot find a single Taoist lineage that's legitimate and can teach me how to approach this.

Why does it have to be so difficult?!? I don't want to be scattered and looking to druids, pagans and rosicrucians to teach me how to cultivate telepathic abilities. I'm specifically looking for a Taoist lineage to teach me so that my practices can be more integrated and systemized instead of scattered around and all over the place. It's ridiculous for Taoist circles to keep these things "secret" when people are more in need of it more than ever. 

So does anyone know or have any idea where this can be learned? There's gotta be plenty of legit Taoist lineages that can teach this to the average person.

Do Taoists use different terminology for what westerners call "telepathy"?

Does the Taoist way require the use of the micro/macro cosmic orbit and/or upper tantien? I believe the upper tantien may be what's responsible for telepathic communication (please correct me if I'm wrong). If anyone is willing to help out I'd greatly appreciate it. 

Edited by Oneironaut

You must collect your sexual energy and eliminate all Yin. No sex, no orgasm. Paidan Tajin will ensure that you have a smooth and very quick process. On your way to complete yin elimination, the "pill of immortality" will be formed or your heavenly body and should you die you will come back to life in a new body (i.e. Jesus). This is also symbolized as the golden flower, uniting soul and body. Some say this can be accomplished in 100 days. You will attain not only what you asked for but many other abilities (siddhis in hindu tradition). In summary, no sex/orgasm + paidan tajin = achieving an immortal state of being with many powers/abilities in about 100 days.

The Eight Primary Siddhis

1. Anima Siddhi: You become able to be smaller than the smallest subatomic energy particle. You can go inside or through objects.
  2. Mahima Siddhi: You can be as large as the universe.
  3. Laghima Siddhi: You can become any frequency of light and travel in light.
  4. Prapti Siddhi: You can call any object forth from emptiness.
  5. Prakamya Siddhi: You can fulfill any desire you have.
  6. Ishita Siddhi: You can appear to defy the laws of nature by walking on fire or water, breathing fire etc.
  7. Vashita Siddhi: You can control other beings actions.
  8. Kamavasayita Siddhi: You can do anything. This highest of Siddhis contains most of the others.

Only highly skilled, advanced practitioners attain these primary Siddhis. Those who do have the higher Siddhis very seldom reveal their accomplishment.

Different writers sometimes include other Siddhis in this list, so expect to find variations.

The Ten Secondary Siddhis

1. You are not bothered by thirst, hunger or other physical appetites.
  2. You can hear distant sounds and conversations.
  3. You can see distant events.
  4. You can travel to any location instantly, just by thinking of the spot.
  5. You can become any shape or being you want.
  6. You can enter anyone’s body anytime you want.
  7. You can choose when you will die.
  8. You can watch the activities of beings in other realms or dimensions.
  9. Any event you desire to happen will happen.
  10. Your spoken words become reality.

These secondary Siddhis come to many in the natural course of their Spiritual growth.

The Five Inferior Siddhis

1. You can know the future, present and past.
  2. You are unaffected by dualities like cold and heat.
  3. You can know the thoughts of others.
  4. You can stop the effects of water, fire and poison.
  5. You cannot be conquered by others.

The inferior Siddhis are relatively common. Many people can use one or more of them.

Re:

-----

"So does anyone know or have any idea where this can be learned?"

-----

My family studies and teaches this.

-VonKrankenhaus

The local rattlesnakes and mountain king snakes and garter snakes seem to kindly permit me to pet them at will.  Not as lucky with most lizards, of which perhaps half run away before letting me pet them.  Wisdom to share on why some types of reptiles seem to be into being petted while others bolt?   Thank you for kindly sharing your very unique wisdom with us brother! 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 1

Communicating with animals is a natural ability. Without the need for words there is no deception. Intention, the energetic qualities of our own being is known by all animals and respond to the fields that we produce.

Working directly with specific animals would be the best training and the animal will teach us how to listen.

Practicing energy work will give us a better understanding of our own energy then we will have understanding of other when other and self is the same we can accomplish the great work.

• Like 3

Re:

-----

"So does anyone know or have any idea where this can be learned?"

-----

My family studies and teaches this.

-VonKrankenhaus

I'll shoot you a private message. 

The local rattlesnakes and mountain king snakes and garter snakes seem to kindly permit me to pet them at will.  Not as lucky with most lizards, of which perhaps half run away before letting me pet them.  Wisdom to share on why some types of reptiles seem to be into being petted while others bolt?   Thank you for kindly sharing your very unique wisdom with us brother! 

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

Dont know about rattlesnakes and king snakes.

I seemed to be luckier with dragons who might well be lizards of a kind.

Plagiarised from

Goodbye to dragons

written in Mar 12 2007

Goodbye to dragons

Hi folks,

While I might not have taken active part in your forums, I do write on parrots. One series has been on clipping wings that I extracted into my Livejournal here. 

http://shanlung.livejournal.com/65601.html

I was also fairly active in Wikipedia - African Grey Parrot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Grey_Parrot

Of greater importance , will be the 'discussion' that you all can go to when you click on the tab 'discussion' at the top or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:African_Grey_Parrot

You might like to go there to make this to be more reflective and useful to all in the community.

Its been a long time I wrote to all since I came over to Brisbane.

I disliked staying in hotel and I quickly got a place on a 6 month lease to get out of that hotel. I am now counting down the 3 months left to end of that lease to get a house to stay in. Thats because I am not allowed to have any creatures, furred or feathered. As this place has no balcony either, I am frustrated by calls of rainbow loris, pied magpies, SC2s that sang in trees and ground and I not able to interact with them. So much so that I even befriended the redback under the steps of this leased apartment.

In office, I spend my lunch breaks by the side of a creek. There were these 4 water dragons. Eventually I gave them scraps and then I ended up buying kitty kibbles to feed them. My wife came over a couple of weeks last month and took some photos that you can see in http://www.flickr.com/photos/shimmertje/sets/72157594547160392/

Without any other creatures, they became my lunchtime friends, for three months. And in the last week, to the stage that I was able to rub the big alpha queen on her head. She kept the other three some distance away.

Then starting from this day Monday, I was seconded to a client and will be working with them on a big project. That meant I will be at their office and no longer going to my old office.

While thats exciting to me, I was sadden to say goodbye to the dragons.

Idiotic Taoist sadden to say goodbyes to dragons

How is this achieved in Taoist practices? Any lineages that teach this?

Anna Breytenbach is an animal communicator and has teaching resources. She has had a now well-known and deeply transformative (for me) encounter with a Black leopard. The story is in the link below. 

She is not a student of the Dao in an overt way. Her way of connection with other animals (remembering we are animals too) much furthered me in understanding and development in my contact with them. Others posting here report the same and very similar to my experience.

It is primarily the shifting and opening of the awareness and seeing that it is entirely possible and once one experiences it , it all changes. We don't have to use "Dao language" It is all a mystery but it is actual.

It's easy and very simple. All of us at prime level beneath language or other animal communication use image and inner visualization . And even if we use words (in thought) they can work because all basic language (not highly abstract) originate/connect with stored image in consciousness (Dao Field ) both via and  beyond the confines of the physical brain, as it appears to me at present. "Cat" is a word, but consciousness links images with that word. We can send out images and even simpler sentences (which naturally have images attached mentally)

Many other species can have awareness connection at that level, and we can develop a receptive image receive function too as we build up sensitivity. Mine is improving. One knows by obvious result. But it is not just image, it is also physical, behavioral and by sounds.

Story:

We have a new cat in the area and it is hunting. Birds are the local species that I am building communication with and very enjoyable. I needed to change bird baths etc to make them more safe.A young magpie was resting in the shade of shrub and I wanted to warn about the cat. I said softly and focus my message towards him/her "Careful little one there is a new cat around". i said it twice. emphasis in thought being on "cat". It immediately flew to its mother nearby. The birds around here are now well aware I am a friend. The next day the young one flew to my kitchen window and tapped it and then made sure I looked and it looked back. then flew away. I knew it was saying thank you. :)  You can do that sort of thing, any of us can. The Dao is easy.

Anna says it is easy too. Many of us need to wake up, trapped in the hard cold halls of  reductionist materialist science. They are a century out of date. (More and more are jumping the sinking ship but they don't admit it. They just start using quantum language and concepts and never discuss the differences with the old story :) ) Ifind it endlessly amusing.

They are still in the Isaac Newton story  (Thank you Isaac) and the we are next chapter (and the next two after) of the Quantum story of the Dao's dance now. 

Watch the video. Start trying it in simple ways as others suggest. There is more but want to keep the post shortish :)

Everything is Dao-ing without exception. _/\_ :)

Edited by Anzhi
  • Like 2

Anna Breytenbach is an animal communicator and has teaching resources. She has had a now well-known and deeply transformative (for me) encounter with a Black leopard. The story is in the link below.

She is not a student of the Dao in an overt way. Her way of connection with other animals (remembering we are animals too) much furthered me in understanding and development in my contact with them. Others posting here report the same and very similar to my experience.

It is primarily the shifting and opening of the awareness and seeing that it is entirely possible and once one experiences it , it all changes. We don't have to use "Dao language" It is all a mystery but it is actual.

It's easy and very simple. All of us at prime level beneath language or other animal communication use image and inner visualization . And even if we use words (in thought) they can work because all basic language (not highly abstract) originate/connect with stored image in consciousness (Dao Field ) both via and beyond the confines of the physical brain, as it appears to me at present. "Cat" is a word, but consciousness links images with that word. We can send out images and even simpler sentences (which naturally have images attached mentally)

Many other species can have awareness connection at that level, and we can develop a receptive image receive function too as we build up sensitivity. Mine is improving. One knows by obvious result. But it is not just image, it is also physical, behavioral and by sounds.

Story:

We have a new cat in the area and it is hunting. Birds are the local species that I am building communication with and very enjoyable. I needed to change bird baths etc to make them more safe.A young magpie was resting in the shade of shrub and I wanted to warn about the cat. I said softly and focus my message towards him/her "Careful little one there is a new cat around". i said it twice. emphasis in thought being on "cat". It immediately flew to its mother nearby. The birds around here are now well aware I am a friend. The next day the young one flew to my kitchen window and tapped it and then made sure I looked and it looked back. then flew away. I knew it was saying thank you. :) You can do that sort of thing, any of us can. The Dao is easy.

Anna says it is easy too. Many of us need to wake up, trapped in the hard cold halls of reductionist materialist science. They are a century out of date. (More and more are jumping the sinking ship but they don't admit it. They just start using quantum language and concepts and never discuss the differences with the old story :) ) Ifind it endlessly amusing.

They are still in the Isaac Newton story (Thank you Isaac) and the we are next chapter (and the next two after) of the Quantum story of the Dao's dance now.

Watch the video. Start trying it in simple ways as others suggest. There is more but want to keep the post shortish :)

https://youtu.be/gvwHHMEDdT0

Everything is Dao-ing without exception. _/\_ :).

I enjoyed this video a lot. Thank you for posting it.

• Like 1