MooNiNite

Everyone Worships Saturn

There are very partial truths to what he's saying, but overall, it's connecting the dots when there aren't any connections, and a product of reading too much fringe stuff on the internet. Clear thinking is something to be prized.

Douchwizard.

He complains about being thought of as a dumb stupid hick, but listening to him speak I can't help sympathizing with their perspectives.

I want my 1 minute 38 seconds back. :P

also I find myself skeptic of his conclusions. 

• Like 1

I cant see the videos, but I clicked in here for the Saturn worship.

Anyone who's interested in discussing...

Saturn as a failed star, its relationship to the golden age, connection to the serpent and "the devil", its role in mythology as Chronos-"father of time" and later the crippled "eater of children". The hexagonal vortex on its north pole, its electrical connection to Jupiter....etc. etc.

I've tried to piece bits together over the years...I don't necesarily believe it's alllll true, but Saturn worship is quite fascinating.

Edited by Silent Answers
  • Like 1

Saturn as a failed star, its relationship to the golden age, connection to the serpent and "the devil", its role in mythology as Chronos-"father of time" and later the crippled "eater of children". The hexagonal vortex on its north pole, its electrical connection to Jupiter....etc. etc.

I've tried to piece bits together over the years...I don't necesarily believe it's alllll true, but Saturn worship is quite fascinating.

In the video this guy mentions Kundalini, as something that is evil.

This is interesting to me, because it is the opposite of what many here believe. What is your perspective? 

I don't know about the mythology but it is considered to be a failed star. However, regardless, it's a beautiful thing when seen directly through a telescope. No amount of pictures can really compete with a live viewing. It's a spectacular object.

• Like 1

The guy in the video has likely misunderstood the association of Saturn and Satan to be an evil thing. But, as always, it depends on how you look at it. To some, there is no evil.

Another major problem is that the original legends have been passed down and altered to fit the paradigm of the age. This means we can never really be sure as to what the true associations were.

What we refer to the devil, is a representation the planet Saturn. However, before an event that rocked the solar system, the same diety gave us the golden age. The God that betrayed us, and so was demonized.

It depends on how deep your willing to look into it with an open mind. One story often has a few different meanings.

Saturn (like the devil of Genesis) is also associated with the (great) serpent, which in ancient times was a symbol of power and wisdom. Most ancient cultures feature the snake in some way or another. The phaerohs depicted them coming out of the third eye...and that pretty much is the Egyptian equivalent of Kundalini.

I personally don't think that Kundalini can be evil, nor is it loving (though it can lead to that). It is more simply, great power, and power often corrupts our weak minds.

• Like 1

what.. how can Saturn be evil??

its got a halo around it :). 

While there are lessons to be learned in the bible and Roman myths, I think its a mistake to take them literally.  You're bound to pick, choose and twist whatever meanings you want out of them.  They become a projection on how you want the world to be.  And many dream of being a heroic prophet and saviour.   Proudly telling the world, Beware Saturn the source of all evil.    

To me, he had a bad vibe, Evil Everywhere.  Its in the air, in the print.. like Elvis- its in the sausage.  Like any preconception look hard enough for your obsession and you will see it everywhere; its the lense you see the world out of and a virus in your mind. 

Most of us have them, but when they're based on something so negative, it gives a certain energy and heat, but it'll also leave you scared, paranoid and burnt out. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

<snip>

It depends on how deep your willing to look into it with an open mind. One story often has a few different meanings.

<snip>

Yes, this is so often the case.

Well, not everyone but there is the 'Brotherhood of Saturn'  ( supposedly Germany's oldest extant occult order ) .

-  I tried to past some pics and info but since my $100 computer fix it all , I don't seem to be able to paste here (although I can on other sites )  ... it pops up a little window that says something about configuration changed, I have to select one or the other which makes no diff and stops navigation on this site  ? ? ? 

x*#!& **&%!

I will try once more , in other post so I don't loose this like I did last attempt.

Also I had some association with another Saturnian based occult order 'The Ministry of Saturn' ... very interesting stuff in there !

Well, not everyone but there is the 'Brotherhood of Saturn' ( supposedly Germany's oldest extant occult order ) .

- I tried to past some pics and info but since my $100 computer fix it all , I don't seem to be able to paste here (although I can on other sites ) ... it pops up a little window that says something about configuration changed, I have to select one or the other which makes no diff and stops navigation on this site ? ? ?

x*#!& **&%!

I will try once more , in other post so I don't loose this like I did last attempt.

Also I had some association with another Saturnian based occult order 'The Ministry of Saturn' ... very interesting stuff in there !

Perhaps the Saturnians don't want you to post...

Nope ..... just leaves me with a post window and no cursor ... and no navigation ... have to exit and come back.

Nungali is out of the game !

... for links, pics and refs ... I guess people will just have to take my word for it :(

( I swear ... I have an undisputable pic of a UFO I saw ... if only I could figure out how to post a pic here :D )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

The lo shu square in Daoism and Chinese culture is the same thing as the magic square and seal of Saturn in Western traditions.

Each row or column adds up to 15, in this particular magic square...and the digital root of 15 is 6. Saturn is the 6th planet from the Sun.

What does this mean? I have no clue.

• Like 1

Nope ..... just leaves me with a post window and no cursor ... and no navigation ... have to exit and come back.

Nungali is out of the game !

... for links, pics and refs ... I guess people will just have to take my word for it :(

( I swear ... I have an undisputable pic of a UFO I saw ... if only I could figure out how to post a pic here :D )

The ones I saw, the Air Force claimed was a refueling training exercise...

I met a lady who saw a flying saucer and had her memory wiped.

She saw it, pulled over, next thing she knew she was driving away and 30 minutes had gone by. 

I met a lady who saw a flying saucer and had her memory wiped.

She saw it, pulled over, next thing she knew she was driving away and 30 minutes had gone by. 

If her memory was wiped, how did she know she had seen a flying saucer? :)

• Like 2

The lo shu square in Daoism and Chinese culture is the same thing as the magic square and seal of Saturn in Western traditions.

Each row or column adds up to 15, in this particular magic square...and the digital root of 15 is 6. Saturn is the 6th planet from the Sun.

What does this mean? I have no clue.

Saturday, otherwise known as Saturn's day, is also the 6th day of the week. The square (or black cube) often associated with Saturn can also be squashed into a hexagon...supposedly in honour of the hexagonal vortex on Saturn's north pole.

The mark of the beast.

I can't say that any of the above really means anything either...but there is an obvious trauma afflicting the human psyche. We all long for that golden age, whence we were at peace and one with nature. Since the event, whatever it was, we disconnected from that oneness. We felt betrayed and needed to start looking at ways to save our own asses, in case it happens again. I believe it to be a core reason subconsciously leading us down the path of technology, digitalization and disregard of mother Earth. The receptive female forces and mindset were replaced by our now yang dominated society, out of fear and spite for our loss.

There's also good evidence to support a solar catastrophy..planets are in the wrong place, Uranus is on its side, Earth has a wobble etc...It's tough to give a real timeframe for any of this, when current methods rely on gravity to hold the universe together, which will hopefully be disproven within the next decade or two.

• Like 2

still broken ....   cant quote copy or paste . although I can on other sites   WTF?

Edited by Nungali