Sign in to follow this  
loose tea

Simple Insights

May you be safe, happy & well today.

May you meet the events of life with ease of heart...

How simple it all is when the mind is quieted. An hour ago I was walking my dog, Peppie, here in Mars, Pennsylvania. My neighbors were at work, school or occupied inside their homes. The wind was blowing the autumn leaves of the oaks, maples, cherry and various other trees. It was quiet enough to really listen intently to the sounds the wind made as it passed through the branches. Each moment presented it's own volume and melody. Peppie sniffed around and then awaited patiently for me to move on. As I walked slowly on I noticed something I had heard so often it never entered into my consciousness fully, but this time I noticed it intently; the music a single large leaf made as it was slowly blown across the road.

Indeed, the Tao, truth, reality, whatever label you choose - is discovered moment by moment.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a peaceful and enjoyable day.

May you be safe, happy & well today.

May you meet the events of life with ease of heart...

How simple it all is when the mind is quieted. An hour ago I was walking my dog, Peppie, here in Mars, Pennsylvania. My neighbors were at work, school or occupied inside their homes. The wind was blowing the autumn leaves of the oaks, maples, cherry and various other trees. It was quiet enough to really listen intently to the sounds the wind made as it passed through the branches. Each moment presented it's own volume and melody. Peppie sniffed around and then awaited patiently for me to move on. As I walked slowly on I noticed something I had heard so often it never entered into my consciousness fully, but this time I noticed it intently; the music a single large leaf made as it was slowly blown across the road.

Indeed, the Tao, truth, reality, whatever label you choose - is discovered moment by moment.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a peaceful and enjoyable day.

:)

An hour ago I was walking my dog, Peppie, here in Mars, Pennsylvania.

Hey loose tea - I live not far from you (relatively) in Penn Hills!

Sign in to follow this