vrihlea

Hi everyone

Hi,

for starters I'd like to say that I like that you have this rule that everyone has to introduce himself, makes the forum more "credible".

I live in Chisinau, Moldova right now, I was quite interested in eastern religions and their way of thinking, and did some meditation when I was in school, but had to quit that when I started studying at the university, and I also kind of felt disappointed that meditation is only inside your head or something like self induction / self hypnosis.

Things got a new twist when I stumbled upon a video with John Chang (I'm sure people know about him), the only thing I could find on the internet related to him is the link below.

http://spiritualteachers.proboards.com/thread/1320

I have some question related to this topic, but I'd like to check out the existing discussions first, and then ask only if I won't be able to find what I'm looking for.

thanks for building the site & community

I wish you all a nice day

• Like 1

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. You will find no shortage of posts regarding John Chang on the forum and please do not hesitate to ask your questions. :D

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will find no shortage of posts regarding John Chang on the forum and please do not hesitate to ask your questions. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Understatement of the year.....goes to Chang !!! :glare:

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

thank you for the warm welcome

Chang,

I tried to acces the link you posted above, it says: "You do not have permission to view this topic."

any ideas ?

Edited by vrihlea

Things got a new twist when I stumbled upon a video with John Chang (I'm sure people know about him), the only thing I could find on the internet related to him is the link below.

http://spiritualteachers.proboards.com/thread/1320

Who??

:D

Do a taobum search on my name and it will lead you to all the relevant mopai threads.

Anything else shouldn't be said on this introductory thread subforum brother (they're all watching!)  :ph34r: 

thank you for the warm welcome

Chang,

I tried to acces the link you posted above, it says: "You do not have permission to view this topic."

any ideas ?

Another glitch in the matrix... you should see more choices now...

af73e1ae7e68c0024bf69e211676407330fa2073

Good fortune Vrihlea

btw, some blue pills are painted red...

Edited by 3bob