Immortal

Kunlun & Celibacy

I am interested in learning kunlun nei kung, but I read a post that one of the pre requisites of the systm is 100 days of celibacy!

Wow, that is not easy. Is it possible to still have non ejaculatory sex like the key sound system? I am currently in the process of learning the system and wonder if it can be integrated into the practice.

Namaste

i'm curious what you guys have to say about this.

specifically what sort of practices do you use to bring the sexual energy up?

Sifu Max's words from the workshop,

"I put the 100 days in the book to disuade those who aren't serious. If you get the transmisison you don't need to do 100 days and can 'play'. 100 days and the visualisation are for those who don't get the transmission.".

I thought the rule was no qigong three days before and four days after sexual activity. Does that not apply to kunlun?

I am interested in learning kunlun nei kung, but I read a post that one of the pre requisites of the systm is 100 days of celibacy!

Wow, that is not easy. Is it possible to still have non ejaculatory sex like the key sound system? I am currently in the process of learning the system and wonder if it can be integrated into the practice.

Namaste

In the Pillars f Bliss Max gives a method for non-ejaculatory orgasm using a 'chi-lock' (applying pressure) to the hui yin point (million dollar point), and then pulling the energy up the spine using ten short inhalations. After 100 you then release a bit of fluid and check the color, scent and consistency of it.

P.S. Trunk has a great article on his site about spinal/coccyx breathing which I believe works quite well with this.

In the Pillars f Bliss Max gives a method for non-ejaculatory orgasm using a 'chi-lock' (applying pressure) to the hui yin point (million dollar point), and then pulling the energy up the spine using ten short inhalations. After 100 you then release a bit of fluid and check the color, scent and consistency of it.

P.S. Trunk has a great article on his site about spinal/coccyx breathing which I believe works quite well with this.

Always go gentle with this process. Never force. Most of the work done when "in-jaculating" should be muscular. The application of the pressure with the fingers should only be a back-up to the internal method.

Bringing yourself to the point of contractions (just prior to ejaculating) draw all of the muscles and energy back, starting from the tip of the penis, up into your body and up the spine to the heart with ten sips of air.

It is important to never rely on your fingers (damming the flow of semen) to prevent ejaculation. Do the work internally. If you can't, it is better to just let it out.

digressing as always, congrats with new emblem.

"armed but nonviolent Revolutionary Rage against the Machine?"

B):)

what IS the daily practise of wu dragons?

Edited by rain

digressing as always, congrats with new emblem.

"armed but nonviolent Revolutionary Rage against the Machine?"

B):)

what IS the daily practise of wu dragons?

Standing practice, Kunlun, Red Phoenix. All you need.

New avatar is from my favorite artist: Huang Gang. He is incredible.