Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Milky white protective beam coming from my forehead?!

I've have to admit, I've done some really lousy effort with FFCG meditations, started with disk 2, all because it was seated, my form was far from perfect, I can't cross my legs like that, so I was just seating comfortably on a chair, and I was going slower than the practice, it felt more natural for some reason. As a result, I've ended up visiting some really stranger places at first, not to mention mechanical devices were acting odd, I could switch electrical ones on and off when upset, and had all sorts of visions of energy flow, brown, blue, green, some spontaneous healing of friends who insisted I did it, when all I did was simply correcting the energy flow in my mind that didn't feel right, and even ended up in some healing womb on the invert of the universe with some intelligent bubbles, if you wish. Don't laugh! If it wasn't enough, under what felt like a psychic attack, I had a strange reaction..

Long story short, I had a bit of an argument with a cop who brought another, a lot more fearsome looking cop, who was trying to do some sort of intimidation. At first, I wanted to punch him in the face for doing it, never mind he was twice bigger than me, and my martial arts training is next to nothing, but in my mind, I definitely punched him, it was the most natural reaction to the intimidation for some reason, instead, something else happened..

I know, it sounds a bit off, but I suddenly felt under water, everything was in back and white, and he had that dark fuzzy cloud around him moving toward me. At that point, my head went down a bit, like something took control over it, and it felt like a white beam burst out of my forehead dispelling the cloud and getting the guy to back off. I could see him only in peripheral vision, I couldn't even look at him, it's how much the beam was controlling my body, I just went with the flow of it. Again, non of it was happening in real time, it was something more real than real in terms of experience. He was shaking his head in disbelief when the cloud went a way and I've made my best effort to retract the beam, and I had no clue what was going on. The fearsome cop and I parted amicably, the other one was just watching the whole rather silent exchange. I've done nothing, the beam did it on it's own, it was clearly protecting me.

I think I've stopped the mediations shortly after, a few too many unexplained things were taking place, like I begin to "know" things before it was gong to happen, and I wasn't ready for it. I knew I was progressing, but where, and what was suppose to happen next, I had no idea, besides it was too quick, even I did it on and off inconsistently. But I'm still curious the most about the beam, what was it? Did anyone have that milky white beam experience? It felt absolutely perfect in it's nature. It's medical meditations, not martial, but it felt related to the meditations, and was most certainly combative. Perhaps, an overall explanation might help about what to expect, if someone begins to experience it. I felt like nothing could harm me, except, when I did it to myself, and I sure did try to do it, bad idea, I must say, it works. 

P.S. A few years went by, and I'm thinking about going back to meditations, I seem to miss them, starting with 1st dvd, and respecting the form. I was getting way too much energy to keep up with, hopefully, I'll do it right this time. 

Oh, and a side question, what about not having insects around when meditating? I think I've read something about it, if a bug lends on a person during meditation, it could poison chi. Is it true?

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

All is normal, but my advice for you is to go and find a teacher (go visit some temple near to your place...). If you already have uleashed these energies at ease, it can repeat  with increased intensity that you can't even imagine etc. Nothing wrong with it, but you kind of need to understand now whats going on with you, and here on the forum noone will help you too much to be onest. Besides, these things can't be preceived through words, the teacher need to see you, not your words on the internet.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Oh, and a side question, what about not having insects around when meditating? I think I've read something about it, if a bug lends on a person during meditation, it could poison chi. Is it true?

Don't know what FFCG stands for, but as far as the question above is concerned I'll say no.  Matter of fact meditating outside on the ground is good, bugs and all.   Ground is .. grounding.   I can tell the depth of my meditation by how little an itch or bug disturbs me.  You could say strong chi/intent doesn't mind the bugs at all, with weak intent everything is disturbing. 

We disturb our chi (poison is to strong a word) by mentally breaking or splitting our concentration, physically by tensing,  spiritually by dividing the world into friend and enemy. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

I enjoy sitting next to ant hills or wasp nests or mosquito and tick heavy areas.

Valuable in accepting all sensations are transitory and fleeting.  

Unlimited Love,

-Bud

• Like 2

All is normal, but my advice for you is to go and find a teacher (go visit some temple near to your place...). If you already have uleashed these energies at ease, it can repeat  with increased intensity that you can't even imagine etc. Nothing wrong with it, but you kind of need to understand now whats going on with you, and here on the forum noone will help you too much to be onest. Besides, these things can't be preceived through words, the teacher need to see you, not your words on the internet.

Thank you Kubba, I've already tried a temple, since I figured I shouldn't be doing it by myself, and wasn't comfortable there for some reason, maybe the person I spoke to was too hooked up on meditation as a process as some kind of addiction, something didn't feel right, I enjoy it, but not to that extend, so I left. Dealing with teachers of any kind was never my strong side, I resent it for some reason, couldn't do a single form right in martial arts as well, have no body memory whatsoever, but a good logical explanation of concepts is much appreciated, I can go from there, don't need to be reminded again.

Things being growing exponentially after the first few weeks, maybe three months of Flying Phoenix Chi Gong mediations, it's what I referred to as FFCG, I've mistyped the abbreviation, sorry. It felt right from the very beginning, never mind after the first time I did it for only a few minutes, I fell down flat on my face trying to get up, my legs wouldn't hold me, I was fine otherwise, it was totally unexpected.

In the fist place, I've ended up with that second volume of the meditations in my hands wondering in a store, as if I was looking for something, and I couldn't put it down. I never intended to buy it, and it took me months to even open it up, but when I did, it was like something forgotten, in fact, I'm not learning those meditations, I'm reminded of them somehow, and it suppose to be slower than on cd, some moves are not necessary as well, I can do those moves in my head with the same results.

I'm Eurasian, mostly Northern European, but there is a distant side of my genetic makeup that comes from Kalmyk people, ancient Tibetans who ended up near Caspian sea in 11th century following their herds. I definitely felt like some ancient side of me opened up from inside, probably from them, there is so much freedom there, something really close to the nature, if not nature itself, wild, intelligent on it's own, but not in words, in feelings. So, no, a temple would never be right for me, no a teacher in the conventional sense, perhaps a guide. I feel best doing meditations on a perch like place over open water, not a confined place. In fact, I have to be now near water almost daily, feel like a caged animal otherwise, I have to sense water nearby, it's when I feel calm and peaceful. Another odd thing, I begin to smoke on occasion, I haven't done it since I was a teen, and was never much into it. Now I can't fight it sometimes, it puts me in some state where I can find an answer to what I'm searching for, often I don't even know what exactly, just a need to find out what is bothering me, and sure enough, it comes to me. The smoking stops when I recognize what I was looking for, no desire to smoke after that, until next time, could be many months in between.

I would be going about my business, and everything would be fine, and suddenly there would be a new surprise, accelerating each time, getting deeper and deeper. Part of me was frightened, and part felt more and more, hm, normal? Like I was waking up from a long sleep, and only beginning to feel alive. I forgot to mention a series of nightmares for about a week, each time it was the same, I was drowning in my sleep, it was horrible, but when it stopped, the progress really begin to accelerate. So out of self preservation, I decide to drop it all together, because it felt as if something was taking over me, replacing who I am, like I was loosing my mind and becoming an animal doing things without thinking why, just knowing and doing it simultaneously. It left some faint something, like an enhanced instinct, otherwise it respected my desire to be myself. I even started to get an occasional cold again, I never had a single sneeze doing the meditations, which is odd, I'm prone to colds. 

Thanks again for your answer and the advice. I guess, I'll just take it easy, a few minutes at a time when I feel like. The meditations have it's call, I can't deny it. It's all about what you find in your heart after all, right? So I'll just follow. And you're so right about words, at least 90% of it can't be described in words, like I suspect Im sometimes doing the meditations in my sleep on a whole different level, as it should be. And I can't stand flies anymore, who bite me a lot this days, have no idea why.

Blue

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

Yes I meant, that it would be helpfull to have a guide. Even if one thinks that it is not necessary.. Just someone skilled, who you can tell these stories to and you can trust him or her and have some connection. You will also receive transmission of consciousness - it works like that and saves your time Think of it as a person who allready went through it, and can point you pitfails, hindrances that you are not aware of yet. Intuitive stuff is good and necessary, but proper cultivation too. THere are many doors that you can  enter, and someone can show you where you are actually so your doubts will wanish, and such person can prevent you from damaging your energetical ballance.

Your storry sounds like symptoms of awakening, but can't say if it is partial or full. If its full and when another stages wil come, and you won't be preparred (just informations what is possible and how to behave) strange things can happend :) (I myself ended up in a psychiatric hospital). NEver do anything that harms yourself.

Have you ever seen durring all this the world in front of your eyes becoming flat like a paper, and loosing its dimmenssions?

These shamanic stuff is normal - you can even start making your own cigaretes, with mixture of herbs.. and start to perform rituals with smoke and ashes.. Can hear voices or seing entities comunicating with you.

Animalistic stuff also normal. You can even go through stage of minerals and plants formation, being in the womb of your mother if it did not happend already. Intuition can highly evolve and become your primal refference point about "what to do next".

The resistance to these things is also normal part, that you sometimes dont like this stuff and even are afraid. All emotions and tendences are intensified in it. If you will be afraid it can change into panick attack, if you will be in love you will feel like wanting to hug everyone and almost like having orgasm in your whole body. The sense of superiority also rises...

That's why a propper cultivation is highly required - one can get instructions from the guide about how to do it, and the transmission will follow. Otherwise efforts can be simply wasted, or instead of 3 - 5 years, all will last for 15.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Kubba, thank you for your kindness! 

I'm going to do everything from the beginning again and at some point contract Terry Dunn via Skype or email to explain it better. It looks like the first logical step to talk to him about how to proceed with finding a guide, since he is not offering any concise explanations about what to do next. Perhaps he can't, everyone is different. 

The shamanic stuff followed me since I could remember, before meditations. I knew I was fully connected with the nature, but growing up I forgot about it, and it's waking up again, thanks to the reinforcement of meditations.

Some visions took place initially following the meditations, but now it's just knowing, just like the meditations intended to do. The world never fold like a paper, I would just slip into a different enhanced reality, holding a dusty pink flower in my hands, visiting a temple inside a mounting with the dove like hands sending neither cold, neither warm white light, tempted to step into the source of that light, talking to an elephant head (the Earth Spirit), and so on. It's always visual reality and telepathic talk, sometimes during short naps, no smells or sounds, just an unmistakable feeling of knowing.

I had some of it going on before meditations, but again, now it's just knowing, only subtle visuals are present sometimes. It doesn't really bother me, it's when my body starts acting in strange ways I don't understand, I find unacceptable. Subliminal or not, I want to control that chi inside in all of it's forms or whatever it is, and not the other way around, than I'm fine with it. I've already learned to never ever get angry, for example, if you've got to that point, you probably know better than I why. Perhaps I should do nei gong, and feel like some protoworm knowing when to crawl and when to swim:) Pity there are no videos of such meditations. 

You might enjoy: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/magazine/20jung-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

Beutifull what you say.

What your body acts like? What do you mean by acting? unpredictable movements or the energy moving inside, or tissues moving, or something going on with your breath?

I would say that the guide in your case should be someone who is fully enlightened, and also someone who teaches about energetical transformations. But thats up to you where you will go. I just feel you could simply educate yourself about this bussiness :).

Body often changes its structures when after awakening and in order to do it, needs to change some patterns of movements, breath and hormmonal reactions. So sometimes some parts of the body needs to be locked in different positions, sometimes breath is suspending, air going int your stomach, you might feel even as if bones will break in the moment etc. sometimes we just need to surender to it.

Do you fall in meditation spontaneously?

I've already learned to never ever get angry, if you've got to that point, you probably know better than I why..

I don't know my poin't but I know what you mean about the anger :)

I saw the link. The Subconscious mind is a low level consciousness of a human, it is something to transcend and.

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

About body acting up, it's mainly energy flow, like the white beam and similar, and the subtle control it took over the body. At some point, the internal flow of chi, or whatever it is, grew about the size of a small tree trunk. If I didn't have enough sleep, it would move me around like I was drunk. Nothing dramatic, but for a psychologically unprepared person rather alarming. It didn't seem right, if not dangerous, and naturally, left me wondering what's going on, and do I really want to find out more.

Don't know about educating myself about this business, I have to change my entire lifestyle and live like a saint, at least in regard to my body, in order to do that. The training and the logic of things is demanding it, and I'm clearly not ready for such drastic measures. Also, I've learned to respect some things in this world that are not for us to know about for the reasons we don't understand, and perhaps should not know about, instead of trying to come up with logical or religious explanations. Unfortunately, the results of meditations took me places I feel I shouldn't be, and brought rather destructive entities I don't even want to discuss. Perhaps I wasn't doing my breathing sequence right or altered something, like going slower than the demonstrations. I couldn't do it otherwise, it didn't feel right, it had to be a tad slower.

You're right about strange feelings during the meditations, it reminds me, I was in so much pain on several occasions, I couldn't follow the movements. To ease the pain, I had to switch to doing some of the movements in my head, pretending I was following the required patterns. It's not physical pain, but some heaviness mentioned in the training as chi, that was leaving me near screaming sometimes, if I tried to follow the movement sequence. I couldn't lift a limb, it was getting progressively worse. And we're talking about really basic second volume meditations, I didn't even try the third volume. The growing pain was another barrier that made me stop altogether.

Subconscious or subliminal mind might be a low level consciousness of a human, but in my case, it seem to be a lot more rational than conscious:)

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

Don't feel pity for yourself that there is something "not for you".

Does these paintfull experiences lasted very intensive for some time and then subsided? Or they continue since some time? (How long)

Transformation is paintfull, no doubt abou it, I even payed with blood...

I kind of have feeling what you've been passing through, but I can't recognise if these are kryias pre kundalini awakening or post or some raw kundalini movements? Or shakti already traveling up and down -many scenarios possible. Do you know for yourself where you are at this moment? What has happened to you?

If you had kundalini awakening that was triggered through your meditations then these intensive stuff won't come back, if it is partial awakening all can last even for several years (thats why I suggested for you some guide who could verify whats going on)

I wan't to tell you from my experience that these energies can realy make you move special way that they required, can be even shaking or vibrating of your full body, and not only screaming can come - sometimes I needed to go into the deep forest for a week in order for people not To see and hear me, but it isn't that much dramatic for all people, but you simply never know what will happend.

You can experience even as if energy can't move in some places and it will require some movements to move it.

Don't want to scarry you and I advice you to don't let fears take over you, but as I said - try to find someone who can help with energetic transformation.

I don't know if you have already noticed but This stuff does not like resistance :)

Edited by Kubba
  • Like 1

Kubba, I think you just nailed it, the resistance is an issue. I was probably not entirely open to some of this new experiences, like the heaviness moving top down with such force. If there was kundalini awakening, I probably jumped through it, before I've realized what was going on. A long dialogue with an elephant head or a very large snake with amazing eyes was probably the last of it:) She is a beautiful entity, loves flowers, attention from people, but is very protective of the gifts she receives, and the love she gets. Never ever try to take it from her, nothing good will happen to those people, but you can always enjoy it with her, and bring more. She is sad that people are forgetting her, she loves festivities. At least, it's what she told me telepathically or in some similar way. I assure you we had a dialogue, but no words were exchanged, only thoughts. 

All the visualizations were gone quickly, except for the actual energy flow visualizations that stopped me, like the beam of the same moon like color as the elephant head, only more intense. 

I think my body just said enough at some point, it was getting too unpleasant, and my mind found justification to stop the meditations, but the real issue was some sort of resistance, natural, I would imagine. 

Thank you, I'll try not to resist the experience, and see what happens. Luckily, I don't need to hind in a forest for a week, but I wish I could sometimes. Does transformation including emitting light? I felt on occasion, and some people told me, I was carrying that white light around sometimes. 

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

I know what you mean abot flowers :). I really enjoy you saw it :). Now you know why all these gurus put flowers all around :). God loves beuty....

What you call she:
She is just the cosmic energy, and I remember when I was talking once to my teacher with simillar duality that you talk - he answered - "she is who you are" - if that gives you any clue, Blue....

So first she is bonded to limitations of the mind and body, then this bond breaks, so she bacames crazy and happy, and since your body is made of her.... like a dog withouth the leash, I remember one day I really craved to cream my whole body with mayonaise and cream, so I did heheh :)

And some abilities that you have, like seeing different kinds of energy, preceiving future are also things not to be afraid but I know that resistance can rise.

You can became very sesitible for other people, like with this cops. Some enviroment you can't stand anymore.

Resistance is a kind of normal thing, and as far as I know it will simply continue for some time. What I can say is that these resistances arise from old conditioning, old ways of contracting the body and mind, and when looking into them, they reveal - you see them for what they are. The energy just frees itself out of the bondage of old habits and it can look really collorfull. Someone told you this or that when you were a child, and then there is fear and you don't know why you are afraid... Suffering is rooted deeper than subconcious mind. Some disorientations might arise temporary, cause old way of preceiving the world does not have sense anymore...
These resistances are a kind of builds up of energy that washes out of the system, through your bodily ability to feel, and thoughts and internal conflicts arise of this, then they reveal and sometimes you know what they are, sometimes you don't, and letting go happends. Just embrace it, and your mind too. Denial isn't a good thing, but some taditions deny it.
In my case, these build ups are followed by some body movements, and I need to jump into some yoga postures, bands, lockings of the breath or different pranayamas, it is also something natural, and if it happends to you - it is good to find a safe place where you can do it, it is a kind of a secret and sacred thing, and averege person won't understand its nature.
Letting go of these resistances, and simply letting go is a kind of art, personal art for each individual. LIke offering yourself to it... underneeth there is more and more freedom.

There is also thing with cravings, sometimes it is good to find a diet that your body needs, and drow a line between old cravings for some time.

The need for any particular techique of meditation might subside, but it is good just to sit from time to time the classic meditation which is really natural. Natural meditation harmonise the bodily and subtle functioning

Thats why I repeat that finding a guid would be proper thing to do next- to find out for yourself what all this is about :)

How do you see the world around you? What is the nature of reality - does it appears for you as if everything is made of one thing?

Edited by Kubba

Mayonnaise and cream, fantastic! I can't even remember what I've done, minimal clothes for sure, like flip flops in the middle of the winter, odd foods, burning incense, especially white sage, and yes, lots of flowers around. So, it turns out, I was afraid of my own shadow, good to know lol

I was suspecting that my Self was running on the outside, lucid dreaming became a norm, but the world kept it's definite shapes. In fact, I began to "see" those shapes with precision, like parts of dead tissue on people who had surgeries that didn't emit any energy. It was I who could merge into anything or anyone without any limitation, frequently without any intent of doing it. I think, I've startled some oriental people that way, who, unlike me, clearly knew what I was doing. My martial arts instructor simply told me to go and learn on my own, perhaps a polite way of saying I was hopeless. He insisted, I have my own way of learning and style, and it's best if I develop it myself, looking with suspicion at the same time. And I though I was finally getting it right, especially speed was progressing nicely, could break any board on the fly, kicks and punches grew strong, my resistance to pain or strain became remarkable, I even began to tackle more advanced students rather quickly, mainly by "reading" their mind. I've told him about the chi gong meditations, at that point, he really wanted me out of his class, as if I was doing something inappropriate, I count understand why. After all, it was oriental martial arts I was learning. 

Definitely need to look for someone more experienced with the meditations of this particular kind. It's a daoist meditation, so I grew totally oblivious to religion, just connected with something, I count define. 

Thank you again for your guidance, and sharing your wonderful experience. It brought a relief, and offered an insight into many questions, leading to new ones:)

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

Definitely need to look for someone more experienced with the meditations of that particular kind.

It is about helping you with organising your Sadhana (which will purify your body from old patterns so the mind too) and simply receiving transmission which is crucial thing. Being in presence of someone who knows, withouth even talking, already helps with stabiilisation of your state. It is just made this way. Candles start to burn when you lit them up with the fire.

I did not talked about shapes of reality, but what the reality is made of if you preceive it already?

Enjoy talking to you too. Have fun! 

Warm

K

• Like 1

The reality is limitless and so am I.

Enjoyed talking to you tremendously!

Blue

Edited by Blue

I've had the big cops, sometimes they do big bikers - but it's just a presentation to get you distracted from the rapid ascension you were doing...the light goes into fear and they feed - that's all.

What works best is laughing at them - Rediculous! HaHa!

These gifts are yours, your Yuan Shen & Yuan Shen activating - either due to jing-qi-shen transmutation from ldt, mdt to udt - producing a high pressure of shen in UDT. Or due to cultivating a high pressure state of shen in UDT via breathwork or other form of direct cultivation from external energy fields.

The beam is like a lead light, a predursor to some other manifestation of will - ie from that "beam" you can manifest a mtriad of different things - but it is light, and all light is protective. So, the darkies only like light they can control, right? They cannot control that power unless they kerb you into fear.

I've projected said beam from the crystal palace through Yintang (there are higher points up the forehead also) and the beam shines out - like a creamy white

62565871.jpg

And then, depending on your level of synergy, accumulation, and consummation you have achieved (how much purging, tonification and regulation you have done - thus allowing you to bring all of your self to a zero point) - this will determine what "options" are available to you...

You can just blast beams out, or you can project out - qi, awareness in the form of your various subtle bodies (is astral, etheric, prudent etc) for a full spirit projection.

The greater the degree to which your higher bodies and consciousness can penetrate and saturate the lower ones - ie all your cells are all vibrating at their highest energetic states, purged of lower unconscious content - the greater the degree of choice you will embody - a higher end of the scale being the ability to ascend at will all cells into one and teleporting.

All we are is light bro, what you are doing is not just the techs played with - its all the work ya done/are doing in other incarnations.

Sign in to follow this