Lois

Russian colony of the United States

Russian colony of the United States

Russian laws establish the Americans and take in the Duma (Russian Parliament). The whole ideology in Russia is set by the Americans. This is the opinion of leading Russian politicians (Evgeny Fedorov). I would like to know your opinion?

Could it be that the USA are advertising themselves quite well?

Interest Ask. But the United States is anti-advertising.

I'm waiting to see if I can better understand what this means. It's like watching snow flakes fall and melt on the pavement.

3 minutes of investigation make me think Evgeny Fedorov is playing the conspiracy theory, skies falling card.  Judging by his blog and those writing under it.  Same old, same old.  Not totally unexpected to see Russians who follow such people as fearful and paranoid as those who follow them in the US.  

Again, same old, same old.  Secret this, army that, skies falling down soon.  Course the blog I read (Evgeny Fedorov: The Russian Revolution has Begun) comments underneath mostly agreeing disaster any day now.  Lots of support.  Course it was 5 months ago.  So logically they'd be relieved, but since such people live and feed on paranoia probably not. 

What does it mean.. In my opinion, nothing.  Ramblings to whip up fear, get people on your side.  Hoping they don't remember the dozen other calls of impending doom.  

Edited by thelerner

3 minutes of investigation make me think Evgeny Fedorov is playing the conspiracy theory, skies falling card.  Judging by his blog and those writing under it.  Same old, same old.  Not totally unexpected to see Russians who follow such people as fearful and paranoid as those who follow them in the US.  

Again, same old, same old.  Secret this, army that, skies falling down soon.  Course the blog I read (Evgeny Fedorov: The Russian Revolution has Begun) comments underneath mostly agreeing disaster any day now.  Lots of support.  Course it was 5 months ago.  So logically they'd be relieved, but since such people live and feed on paranoia probably not. 

What does it mean.. In my opinion, nothing.  Ramblings to whip up fear, get people on your side.  Hoping they don't remember the dozen other calls of impending doom.  

In general you're right about E Fedorov, but the main point is not about "sky falling", but about US related powers constantly playing geopolitic games in Russia. Esp after USSR doom days, many laws were taken by Russian gov under US corp business dictate. It brought many issues in the economics, ecology and politics. Also, continuous attempts to heat the atmosphere in former republics, where US influence is evident, like Ukraine, make possible to support such attitude against the US by many people in Russia. There is a saying: "no smoke without fire". It's about it.

Speaking about colony: since Putin has started to rule, the US has lost almost all its positions in Russia. That's why we see all these "sanctions", Georgia 2008, Ukraine 2014 and "war talks".

It will be much peaceful in the world when US/UK stops playing their colonial politics.

Remember Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq etc: Russians don't want to see US troops on their streets, so the mass media hysteria against US will raise to the limits of the cold war at least. For Russians it's good, for Americans - not. Just my 2 cents to clarify the situation as it is seen by Russians )))

• Like 3

The U.S. Is clearly trying to destabilise former Russian States as well as any Middle Eastern Russian interests.

{There is a conspiracy theory which goes along the lines that communism itself was an idea which germinated in the USA and was exported to Russia where it was supported by U.S. Money. }

However, Russia's rulers and Oligarchs aren't exactly innocents either.

With the former USSR on its knees I don't think the U.S. Ever stopped to consider anything less than total subservience to Western power to be sufficient. It's the great game.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

The U.S. Is clearly trying to destabilise former Russian States as well as any Middle Eastern Russian interests.

{There is a conspiracy theory which goes along the lines that communism itself was an idea which germinated in the USA and was exported to Russia where it was supported by U.S. Money. }

However, Russia's rulers and Oligarchs aren't exactly innocents either.

With the former USSR on its knees I don't think the U.S. Ever stopped to consider anything less than total subservience to Western power to be sufficient. It's the great game.

Human life is not a game, and for every single dying heart the entire nation has to pay. This is Dao of the country.

The history repeats:

11891048_150006825336925_744128273449198

Compare it with the modern US and do the conclusions, who supports ISIS and why.

Stupid game in a nuclear world.

• Like 2

Human life is not a game, and for every single dying heart the entire nation has to pay. This is Dao of the country.

The history repeats:

11891048_150006825336925_744128273449198

Compare it with the modern US and do the conclusions, who supports ISIS and why.

I made an assumption that everyone knew about 'the great game'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

As an aside. I would most definitely suggest you read this book:

Caroll Quigley-tragedy and hope. It's available as a PDF with a bit of looking. Link to the T&H website which has good info.

http://www.tragedyandhope.com/which-versions-of-tragedy-and-hope-are-the-uncensored-editions/

Tragedy and hope was a very controversial book that mysteriously vanished from book shops around the USA despite its popularity. It only became available again this year and there is some concern that the more inflammable information may have been censored. This is the original, unabridged addition with all the 'secrets'.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 2

As an aside. I would most definitely suggest you read this book:

<snip>

Tragedy and hope was a very controversial book that mysteriously vanished from book shops around the USA despite its popularity. It only became available again this year and there is some concern that the more inflammable information may have been censored. This is the original, unabridged addition with all the 'secrets'.

That book is copyrighted material. Please remove the link you posted as it is in violation of forum rules.

That book is copyrighted material. Please remove the link you posted as it is in violation of forum rules.

I've removed it though I'm not entirely sure that copyright applies ? Kind of grey area as the original book isn't available and the second book is modified. It would be copyright infingement if I posted that link without permission, but I'm not entirely sure who owns the rights to the first edition and as its in electronic PDF form it's not really printable.

The mises site has gained permission for hundreds of books to be available electronically FOC though copyright still applies if you downloaded them and started to sell the copies.

As a writer I can make my books available free if I wish, but they are still copy right.

• Like 1

ISIS is quite autonomous now. And the US support Al-Nusra, that is Al-Qaida, like in the old days, against ISIS.

But it's like choosing plague over cholera. So it basically the same.

• Like 1

I've removed it though I'm not entirely sure that copyright applies ? Kind of grey area as the original book isn't available and the second book is modified. It would be copyright infingement if I posted that link without permission, but I'm not entirely sure who owns the rights to the first edition and as its in electronic PDF form it's not really printable. The mises site has gained permission for hundreds of books to be available electronically FOC though copyright still applies if you downloaded them and started to sell the copies. As a writer I can make my books available free if I wish, but they are still copy right.

If you can find where both author and publisher waived rights and approved free distribution of that edition, you are welcome to repost the link. Alternatively, you could post links to the work via commercial venues, such as these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193943811X

http://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110X

http://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-Carroll-Quigley-ebook/dp/B00MPQCSRU

If you can find where both author and publisher waived rights and approved free distribution of that edition, you are welcome to repost the link. Alternatively, you could post links to the work via commercial venues, such as these:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193943811Xhttp://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110Xhttp://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-Carroll-Quigley-ebook/dp/B00MPQCSRU
If you can find where both author and publisher waived rights and approved free distribution of that edition, you are welcome to repost the link. Alternatively, you could post links to the work via commercial venues, such as these:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/193943811Xhttp://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110Xhttp://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-Carroll-Quigley-ebook/dp/B00MPQCSRU

Well the author is dead so it's not easy to find who had what rights and to what. No problem anyway, I never even gave it a thought when I posted the link as I've done that many times with mises book library which is fine.

i am sure that eastern europe having a much higher growth rate than the eurozone has nothing to do with it

i am equally convinced that the rise of BRICS bank potential, again, nothing at all to do with any of this

maybe the russians see the banksters for what they are?

Fedorov gives the names of consulting firms in Moscow are preparing legislation to the Duma. This American company. He names specific names. If this is paranoia, it is easy to check. Why do you call it paranoia without making elementary test?

• Like 1

Fine, you're right.  America via a consulting company has taken over Russia.   Wow, that was easy.  Why didn't we send consulting firms there earlier.  So, these consulting firms are going to make Putin do what exactly?  Declare peace, leave the Ukraine, make concessions to NATO.. what?? 

I know, whatever happens, its because of the consulting firms.   That's the way it works.   The Russians have no control, there leaders and government are clueless and powerless, in the face of consulting firms. 

Fine, you're right.  America via a consulting company has taken over Russia.   Wow, that was easy.  Why didn't we send consulting firms there earlier.  So, these consulting firms are going to make Putin do what exactly?  Declare peace, leave the Ukraine, make concessions to NATO.. what?? 

I know, whatever happens, its because of the consulting firms.   That's the way it works.   The Russians have no control, there leaders and government are clueless and powerless, in the face of consulting firms. 

Dastardly fiendish those consulting companies. I had one come to my office, before I knew it I looked like 7 of 9 and had begun to assimilate my work colleagues. Resistance was indeed futile. I only wanted them to design some new letterheads, but once they are in........

• Like 2

A consulting company once bit my sister...

No realli!

• Like 1

I was going to start a consulting company but instantly I began to hiss and foam. I began developing the ability to persuade people with a menacing glance. I started taking notes if anyone talked to me and they would offer me money, their wives, homes and children just to make me stop. Such is the power of the consulting force.

• Like 1

Well I know what you wrote so I can give an answer :-)

Capitalism doesn't need 'experts' unlike a centrally planned economy which has to pretend it is expert in the market. The USSR already had a market economy of sorts, there were also lots of rich bureaucrats and party elite who stole what was left in the coffers and bought out businesses. As the country was also open for business at this point then investors started looking for opportunities. There was also a thriving black market- basically the only thing really propping up the regime-which had a wealthy criminal underground which included many officials, secret police, KGB, army officers etc. This is the reason it's a very corrupt country and this isn't understood very well. It's like a massive Al Capone era Chicago.

Oh yeah, and the globalists stayed totally out of it.  Nothing to look at here, folks, move on.  Everything just happens, nothing about capitalism needs to be planned, it's the most natural state of the human animal, it comes ziran. 

And the 10,000 "consultants" from the US in Moscow alone in the early 90s (I've read a book by one of them, incidentally) were free entrepreneurs all of them.  What else could they possibly be?..

This is a funny world.  99% of folks are willing to believe that the remaining 1% have more money than they do.  But ask them to believe that 1% also have more information and you can take your pick between "idiot" and "conspiracy theorist" if you make a peep to that effect. 

So, every time I delete, on second thought, whatever I feel like saying, it's only because I shouldn't have spoken to impenetrable walls to begin with.  Must respect the architect of these constructs.  Whoever the motherfucker is. 

• Like 3