flowconduit

TCM view on colostrum?

Oh - Okay.

I've only had the human kind, and even that, a very long time ago, briefly.

And what would you do with the goat/sheep/bovine colostrum?

-VonKrankenhaus

Mix the powder with water and drink it

I've heard in ayurveda it's used as a super tonic and 20-30% of its weight is IgG

But I don't know what's the taoist point of view

Just so you know, TCM and Daoism are very different beasts. I don't know many people who understand their connection very well. TaoMeow seems to be one them.

• Like 1

This animal colostrum is usually the perfect thing to assist the development and immune system of a goat/sheep/bovine animal.

Wherever these animals are from, that is the environment the colostrum will help the animals to adapt in.

Human being has a very different growth and immune system.

This seems like it would go like it does with cow milk - the milk/proteins and "brain fats" of another species are only partially assimilable, and what is left can aggregate and start growing some sort of hybrid cells/tissue under the "right" conditions.

The growth factors are there to produce bovine growth,, not human growth.

Human colostrum would be better, but that would be an influence toward reversion for an adult.

Towards becoming a "baby".

-VonKrankenhaus

Allegedly, the goat/cow colostrum used as a supplement is not a permanent supp (like say, niacin or something) but rather, a temporary supp to assist with healing the intestinal system and reducing inflammatory response. It's bleeping expensive is all I know. I actually have some and have not opened the package.