Sign in to follow this  
bindo

direct transmission?

For a few days now, I have been asking the Kunlun Masters to help me open to the kunlun energy, and to guide me in my practice. Two days ago I began seeing, in my third eye, Taoists watching me as I practiced and giving me energy. Last night I did Kunlun before I went to bed, and as I got to the half awake, half asleep state, they dropped by for a visit! Words cannot describe what happened, but it was a beautiful experience and a confirmation of the practice and Max's transmission.

Edited by bindo

Nice Experience! I have had OBE's on occasions over the years. I have had three since I have been studying with Max. They involved different things regarding what he has been teaching. One of them dealt with some of the Kunlun masters. It was an inner confirmation for me that what Max was teaching was authentic and that I should continue to pursue it. Craig

For me I see these 2 blue eyes of light watching me..like all the time...

I don't know if this is in my mind but I think others might be able to see it..like I was in a movie theatre this morning and I saw the "blue eyes" appear in the corner and the poeple in front of me turned there heads to look...

Just figuring stuff out as I go here big guy!

BTW..like Smile says whether those sorts of things are real or illusion you still don't attach to them.

Actually Sifu Max mentioned something about this in LA..something about if you see some sort symbol from Egypt(was either Eye of Horus or Tear of Ra or something) that you shouldn't attach to that.

Or Tutenkamen or Pharoah or any of the "Old School" Egyptian Masters or whatever.

-Acolyte

Mother Meera! What's she up to these days?

Mother Meera has visited the U.S. the last two years. My brother and his wife went to see her in L.A. a few months back. He said it was beautiful. She said it was life changing.

Edited by bindo

It was an inner confirmation for me that what Max was teaching was authentic and that I should continue to pursue it. Craig

I agree!

It's not clear in my post, but this didn't happen while practicing kunlun. It happen shortly after I had gone to bed. Also, there was a pulsing energy, or else it was a single drumbeat. I couldn't tell!

BTW..like Smile says whether those sorts of things are real or illusion you still don't attach to them.

Actually Sifu Max mentioned something about this in LA..something about if you see some sort symbol from Egypt(was either Eye of Horus or Tear of Ra or something) that you shouldn't attach to that.

Or Tutenkamen or Pharoah or any of the "Old School" Egyptian Masters or whatever.

-Acolyte

Yeah. Experiences don't mean a whole lot unless they change you in some way.

is the kunlun transmission similiar to shaktipat transmission?

yogis believe shakti to be the feminine force and i read Max saying that that in kunlun you cultivate feminine energy. is it all the same?

I haven't been to a workshop or received the transmission but I felt a man with me/watching me once when practicing Kunlun, I didn't feel totally comfortable with the presence, it didn't feel like they were one of the good guys, maybe thats more about me than them??

My experience of direct transmission is here -

http://www.thetaobums.com/nocturnal-transmission-t5113.html

(straight from the source)

it changed me.

love and peace

Sam

I haven't been to a workshop or received the transmission but I felt a man with me/watching me once when practicing Kunlun, I didn't feel totally comfortable with the presence, it didn't feel like they were one of the good guys, maybe thats more about me than them??

My experience of direct transmission is here -

http://www.thetaobums.com/nocturnal-transmission-t5113.html

(straight from the source)

it changed me.

love and peace

Sam

Gosh I loved to reread your experience. In the light..of the Light that Gracefully shows itself

I humbly embrace both happiness and tears.

Sign in to follow this