SunWukong72

Hey!

Name's Daniel, I'm from South America and as many others I've started taking interest in this subject after reading Kostas' book. I was about 3 years old when the first one was published so well, what can I do if I'm too late? lol
 Anyway, I'd rather train with a master I know in real life than collecting info on the internet about these kind of practices to train unsupervised. That's about what I've been trying to do: find an authentic teacher to learn directly from him. I've travelled across the country, though not much since Brazil is huge, in search of such individual but so far not much came by. It seems that there are some people who supposedly sell Mo Pai on the internet like a guy named Shifu Lin I think and some others but I don't believe them. Really, how can I know for sure? Anyway, I believe there are other schools perhaps not as efficient but close enough scattered around the globe and it's up to us to find 'em. That's pretty much it. My intentions on join this forum is to find like-minded people and see what they have to say in topics of our common interest to see if I can find some support in this journey. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and please do not hesitate to ask your questions. :D

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~