Wun Yuen Gong

Chi Balls, Energy Spheres, Cirlces

Hi Guys,

Energy balls, spheres have been around in chi kung for thousands of years. Does anyone know the origin as i see it in all cultures and energy works, magic, rituals etc.

Does any of your Chi Kung and meds utilise the good ol Chi Ball?

WYG

Hi Guys,

Energy balls, spheres have been around in chi kung for thousands of years. Does anyone know the origin as i see it in all cultures and energy works, magic, rituals etc.

Does any of your Chi Kung and meds utilise the good ol Chi Ball?

WYG

"Qi" balls are quite simple to form, but if one doesn't have the eyes to see it it isn't visible..or if one can make one dense enough for others to see it.... its visible.

Also, they can be manifestations of beings, and or spheres of a transmission of cultivation; to pass to another, or to give in healing...but nothing special :D

Peace,

Lin

"Qi" balls are quite simple to form, but if one doesn't have the eyes to see it it isn't visible..or if one can make one dense enough for others to see it.... its visible.

Also, they can be manifestations of beings, and or spheres of a transmission of cultivation; to pass to another, or to give in healing...but nothing special :D

Peace,

Lin

How does one gain the eyes to see qi balls?

I'm assuming it has something to do with the third eye but I could be wrong.

How does one gain the eyes to see qi balls?

I'm assuming it has something to do with the third eye but I could be wrong.

The million dollar question. :D

One cultivates the eye to see, not only 3rd eye cultivation, but over all, a solidifying of the ability to

see all things for as they are constantly, not just in states. It goes together with 3rd eye cultivation, but goes much higher than those basic methods.

And it is best learnt through a being who can constantly guide the practitioner, for there are some wicked things outther, and it if stuck in a state, can bring upon ill results.

Other than that, basic cultivation of 3rd eye will do for occasional tapping into the state of that seeing, and poof... ^_^

Peace,

Lin

I think there is much to be learned from the energy spheres/balls and how they can be manipulated and programmed.

Tell me more about the spheres as abeings brother?

WYG

I think there is much to be learned from the energy spheres/balls and how they can be manipulated and programmed.

Tell me more about the spheres as abeings brother?

WYG

Sometimes beings can manifest as spheres to watch you in cultivation, and influence you. There is nothing too mystical about it really. They are forms of a being's mind, therefore are also a consciousness.

It takes good concentration to form one, but high concentration to let everyone see it. Their function is based on the one creating it. It can do almost anything one wishes, as long as they have the cultivation for it.

Its really simple explanation. Sometimes these spheres can appear in a camera, where a photographer may claim it to be light trapped in the moisture in the air, and gets shined upon by a flash of light, caught on the film.

BUT, some spheres look like faces, even without the mind tryng to figure it out.

They can also be forms of spirits , both good and bad, just moving around the environment. Like I said, they can take any shape/form they wish.

They can hold cultivation which would be a transmission to another cultivator. But if that energy isn't utilized, it is just wasted, and does nothing.

Peace,

Lin

Reality Check.

Spectrum

PS - Lin are you there?

Edited by Spectrum

Energy balls, spheres ... Does anyone know the origin as i see it in all cultures and energy works, magic, rituals etc.

It's inherent in how the human form integrates with the Big Light.

Drops_Chrysanthemum.jpg

i'm blind as a bat, but my teacher demands i play/practise with them on regular basis.

what's beneficial about creating Chi balls?

Qi or no Qi ball, it is just a tool. and doesn't need to be used at all. It is only a form that one may create in order to use it. But its not necessary. One doesn't need to use Qi in that form at all... its just for some things, a circular like form is better.

Its not mysterious, BUT unfortunately, many wanted to build a "name" for themselves in our 20 yrs of energetic work experience in the west, and commercialized, made a mystery out of simplicity.

Peace,

Lin

Its not mysterious, BUT unfortunately, many wanted to build a "name" for themselves in our 20 yrs of energetic work experience in the west, and commercialized, made a mystery out of simplicity.

what specifically are you talking about, Lin

what specifically are you talking about, Lin

I don't remember the names, unfortunately, but there were several books I had seen in bookstores over the years describing energy spheres, and writing extensively onthem, but really not saying much. I have met some people who were just fanatic about seein gthe, or even feeling like they had one in their hands, and they would talk a storm about them, others would be amazed, but what was said was more like an over exaggerated emotion.

I have met some Qigong teachers who simply bring it u for no apparent reason as if it is mandatory and a sign of true skill. Ofcourse, their tuition was pretty steap...lol

:)

Peace,

Lin