Sign in to follow this  
carlo

self-love and sexual cultivation / orgasm

Hi everyone,

I am reading "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" and also the "Taoist Secrets Of Love Cultivating Male Sexual Energy", both written by Mantak Chia. I realized that for the longest time I have been using sex as an escape from my issues and insecurities. Now being 24 I am wiser to know some things, and realized that the excessive masturbation and ejaculation does not aid my cause. In fact it weakens me. I want to energize myself and learn self-love through sexual healing. I want to improve myself and become strong enough to be myself. You know all the good stuff. Anywho.

I have began sexual cultivation and drawing the energy form the testicles up the microcosmic orbit. Have a little trouble bringing it down the front channel but I am working on it. What I do not understand is during the orgasm is the sperm (sexual) energy suppose to leave the testicles? Or can it enter the urethra and hold it back with the use of the PC muscle?

Cheers,

Carlo

Stop what you are doing.

Throw the Mantak Chia book in the garbage.

Purchase "Pillars of Bliss" by Lama Dorje.

Practice that for awhile.

Then maybe play with the sex stuff AFTER your channels are open.

Anyway..that's my feeling about the situation.

Carlo, it's not a good idea to use the fingers to press on the perinium, if that's what you are talking about. Doing so just dumps the semen into the urinary bladder where it will simply be emitted when you urinate. You can look closely and see it for yourself in the toilet if you aren't sure. This means that you won't be actually cultivating Jing, and you also can damage your ability to achieve the coveted "voluntary control" in the future. It's also bad for your prostate. The preffered method is to use the Big Draw and to just slow down, stop, or even withdraw for a moment until the energy cools enough that you can continue to make love. You are giving up orgasms for awhile until you start building enough Kungfu that you'll have something better, but it will be worth it.

Many of the members of this forum seem to have better luck building up slowly and gradually, lengthening the times between ejaculation by days instead of weeks, weeks, instead of months. Take it slowly. You will have accidents sometimes, and these are a good thing, actually. They may spend some Jing, but they relieve pressure. It only happens when you aren't using what you save for filling channels.

Sexual Kungfu is a very advanced method, and I'm assuming you know that you should really be spending more time meditating than masturbating (I mean this as a joke, but it IS true). I actually found that masturbation should be kept to a rather rigid schedule that is NOT diviated from. This is not supposed to be play time. It is serious spiritual work. Play time happens after you master the techniques and have a partner to cultivate with.

Good luck!

:)

Cameron, I know you really like your teacher, and he's telling you things about other teachers that are less than favorable. There are different teachers who go about things in different ways, and because of this, not everyone agrees. Everyone should find a great teacher, and then apply what they are given wholeheartidly once they make the commitment to practice... BUT this does not mean that we should adopt the attitude that one way is best and everything else is deluded crap.

There are many different lineages of authentic Taoist traditions. Mantak Chia's is one. It has a great following, with many success stories and adherents. For those who choose to follow the ways of "Clouds and Rain", his teachings, and those based upon them are second to none here in the west. If you don't follow that approach, then no worries. Train with someone else.

Edited by nightwatchdog

I am not going to defend or put down Mantak Chia.

This guy is 24 years old.

It would have been my dream to have gone on a Taoist Discussion board 8 years ago and been told what I told him in my post.

However..we are all free to choose..and if you say Mantak Chia is an authentic lineage Master..well my friend..that is just fine and dandy with me :lol:

Thanks for the article link Trunk! The whole thing is good reading, and great advice. :)

This is something everyone involved in Sexual kungfu should consider from the article:

"The Healing Tao system advises a comprehensive approach - yet sometimes people don't recognize it. Sometimes a person just picks up one of the books on sexuality, and neglects the surrounding practices. But the surrounding practices are what allow you to integrate the energy that you are saving. (This is sort of a stock message, I know, but it's true and is worth saying.) "

In other words, sexual practices are a part of certain Chi Kung practices. No legitimate system claims it's the whole enchilada.

Edited by nightwatchdog

Hi everyone,

I am reading "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" and also the "Taoist Secrets Of Love Cultivating Male Sexual Energy", both written by Mantak Chia.

[snip]

I have began sexual cultivation and drawing the energy form the testicles up the microcosmic orbit. Have a little trouble bringing it down the front channel but I am working on it. What I do not understand is during the orgasm is the sperm (sexual) energy suppose to leave the testicles? Or can it enter the urethra and hold it back with the use of the PC muscle?

Cheers,

Carlo

Hi Carlo,

Getting the energy to move is dificult. Read all the stuff on Trunks sight it's excellent.

I also found Dr Lyn's method to be a bit easier for me than Chia's, it's the same principal. His impossible to navigate web site is www.Actionlove.com The CD Rom that he sells is very cheap and much easier to navigate but virtually all the info is available for free on his site.

carlo,

The practices described in "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" are antithetical to development of facility with the micro-cosmic orbit (MCO). The practices described in "Taoist Secrets Of Love - Cultivating Male Sexual Energy" are fundamental to development of facility with the MCO. The latter has taught me all that I will ever need to need to know regarding internal alchemy (seminal kung fu) and the surprising manifestations with respect to spiritual evolution that mastery of said allows.

Have a little trouble bringing it down the front channel but I am working on it.

I mean no disrespect when I tell you that it's almost certain that you're "front channel" (the "functional" or "yin" channel) difficulties are manifest of non-mastery of the your "governor" or "yang" channel. Be prepared for approximately 10,000 failed attempts at jing control, which as I'll explain, is different than ejaculation control, before you succeed at moving the energy contained within that physiological action to the desired other action of entering (that energy into) the Ming-men (AKA the coccyx).

What I do not understand is during the orgasm is the sperm (sexual) energy suppose to leave the testicles? Or can it enter the urethra and hold it back with the use of the PC muscle?

A wonderfully profound question! And one that most initiates have. And thus warrants some discussion. Yes, the sexual energy is supposed to leave the testicles...but no, it can't enter the urethra...that's the natural path and the path of least resistance, but the seminal kung fu practitioner will redirect the ENERGY, thereby removing the driving force from the fluids so that they will retreat to their places of origin and be not expelled from the body. A bit more information is appropriate...sexual energy (jing) is created from mobilization of fluids within the gonads...much more discussion could take place on this subject, but suffice it to say that seminal kung fu is the art of extracting the energy created in this mobilization and moving it away from the gonadal center so as to "un-energize" that center thereby avoiding ejaculation. The energy thus extracted may then be utilized for higher center work...BIG proviso...if one can cool it...distill it (into chi)...meaning, until it's transferable to the sympathetic nervous system...through the Ming-men...which results in charging of the sympathetic nervous system. This charging allows for manipulation of the energy potential contained therein [i.e. between the position of the yang energy of the gonadal center and the position of the ying (chi) pole (i.e. at some location along the sympathetic nervous system)] to do alchemical works such as strengthen the kidneys and lungs, not to mention the experience of being Illuminated through activation of the crown center. Took me ten years to achieve this...distill jing into chi and move it past the Ming-men I mean, took a few months further to move chi to the crown. I'd love to think that I'm SKF challenged and that others could succeed much more readily, unfortunately, what evidence I've managed to collect indicates that my experience is typical and that it's just damn difficult. This is why I find it hard to believe that your "front channel" difficulties are not predicated by a more fundamental difficulty with your "back channel"...I could always be wrong, never forget that(!), but based on my experience, I think that 10,000 attempts is a pretty good estimate of what it takes to learn to make jing run "uphill".

Repetition is the key to mind/body control techniques. And Determination.

Peace and best wishes for your perseverance in pursuit of that which your spirit seeks,

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Sign in to follow this