Sign in to follow this  
Tibetan_Ice

Jax on Dharmawheel

http://www.dharmawheel.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=20281&start=40#p295475

I never thought it would come to this,

but if these claims (quotes) are true,

then I once in my life agree with asunthatneversets,

at least concerning these quotes...

I think he might have paraphrased the quotes. I cannot find them on Google. Either that or they are in Jax's book. Nope. Maybe on a private forum or on one of his YouTube videos...?

Asunthatneversets should have given references..

• Like 1

Most likely the quotes are from one of his private FB groups. He pretty consistently says things like that.

Trying to explain meditation to someone that doesn't train. It is like trying to explain to someone how to be an artist. 

Knowing how to meditate properly comes with experience. 

• Like 1

Simple...this Jax is fixated on Samatha without having the ability to enter into a Samadhi.  Thoughts come in and out but the mind isn't fixated on anything but fully aware of the flowing thoughts...until the mind can catch the transition in between thoughts.....the mind arrives in a Samadhi...with various degree of absorptions..

I am not going to read the entire thread but the entire thread can be shortened by asking one simple question.....did he have a clear light dream?  Has he ever entered into a Samadhi?  You can't fool and trick a Samadhi.  :) 

I guess he is rather fixated at advaita, not at shamatha.

Never heard that shamatha is achieved through "relaxing into being".

Your monkey mind would laugh about such a futile attempt...

You meant he mistaken the consciousness state from the samatha practice as a non-dual state???  You can not get fixated on a non-dual state because that would make it a duality state.  :)  This is called what...a dead tree Zen????  :)  Again, one needs to ask if he manages to enter into a samadhi and all illusions would dissolve.....   

Thanks but I am not sure if I can add anything since I am never a fan for over analyzing sutras.  Neither I am an expert in the sutra studies.  One thing though, I believe all realizations must come from your meditative results and practices.  As I have said earlier, if this Jax dude can't enter into a Samadhi regardless how versed he is with the sutra studies, his realization is either an illusion or it does not really exist.

Again, I read through the pages but no one mentioned about his Samadhi.  That points to me that some posters believed that they can logic their ways to a realization through analyzing the sutras.  :)      

• Like 1

peqd3.jpg

Hahahahahahaha......actually, kundalini energy rising experience is considered the first jhana.  :)  I had mine 2 decades ago.  Is no big deal.  A deeper Samadhi, deeper absorption level is the hallmark of a highly realized being.     

It is a f*cking big deal if it's real.

Is not, really.  Is only a big deal because your dull mind, for the first time, experienced something this wonderful and powerful.  :)  Assuming you have no complications and didn't use drugs.  Your mind has to go through another spiritual refinement, another levels of jhanas......

Edited by ChiForce

An awakened and rising kundalini opens all chakras, grants all siddhis and concludes with enlightenment...if it's real and no delusion. You like all the other guys of your sort have no idea what you are talking about.

It was no big deal because you deluded yourself into some ridicolous false belief.

That's why.

LOL!

Nah.....hehehehehehehe...that's the Hindu teaching.  What if I tell you that there is life after the kundalini snake reaches to your crown but instead of making you crazy and guru like, the energy makes a round trip downward towards your heart chakra by the front.  And to continue onward to your tummo area.  Is called the microcosmic orbit.  Thereby, all the wind and chi energy filling up your center channels and in your heart, instead of in your head.  Yoga 101 here.  The ultimate yoga realization is in the heart and to open your center channels.  Not in your head.  :)  New age?  Hardly.  :)  When you meditate, the nimitta light would shine brightly because your heart is open and brightly illuminated.  That's why a kundalini realization is only the first jhana.      

Edited by ChiForce

Also, the wind and chi energy must fill up your center channels or in your heart chakra in order for you to realize your Samadhi.  There are no other ways....not that I know of.

Edited by ChiForce

Sign in to follow this