Sign in to follow this  
Arya

Why do we enjoy sex without the intent to reproduce?

No.

This is important to know because sex is something we as humans partake in and it has consequences and for some people, they may be dire.

EVERYTHING you do in excess besides food, water, clothing, shelter & medicine is for the females.

IT is for the females. Everything. It's absurd.

That's the truth.

You're sounding very familiar Arya - have we all been here before?

• Like 5

You affirm my point. Jogging may help but it won't make you a star runner or make you win a marathon, both of which are high attainments, just like being a celestial through meditation is higher attainment compared to meditating with minimal gain and probably neither confirming higher birth in neither celestial nor lower realms such as human so you're just stuck in the middle. That's my take on it.

And you affirm mine by saying jogging helps. Same with meditation. You don't need to escape to the mountain top and renounce society to get the benefits. 

5 minutes a day is better than nothing, similar to jogging round the block is better than nothing.

You talk about minimal gain, but I know plenty of people whose lives have been changed by so called 'minimal gain' 

Not everyone aspires to enlightenment or olympic gold. Peace of mind, health and living harmoniously with one's surroundings are worthy goals.   

Edited by kudos100
  • Like 1

I think sex has a bonding process, and with female that deteriorates after every lay but with males they can bond with infinite number of females.

So female virgins are sacred/

There must be some dynamic of jing/chi/shen in sex.

I have a very strong distaste for women who have been with more than one partner, sexually. But I'd have intercourse with them - just won't wife them, lol.

I feel bad for these females.

You have some serious problems ... 

• Like 4

You have some serious problems ... 

Hi, yes it may seem so. What I'm talking about is completely opposite to our current society and it may seem alien to you. It's ok.

I'm doing for 90-100 days of abstaining from ejaculation and I'll come back to reaffirm all this. Really, knowing female nature is for my own safety and protection. 

Male nature is very closely tied with their libido. It's blatantly obvious to me. Good day!

Edited by Arya

Kings of olden times, when human lifespan was greater and pleasure, splendor were greater used to go on impregnating sprees all across their kingdoms. Impregnating virgin females and then making them their wives.

I read one scripture where a king had 16,000 wives, all taken care of.\

So science kind of changed history. The evolution theory and what not. All these scriptures telling us of giant humans, more beautiful humans and what not.

That's the apex of what a human male can achieve in their lifetime, and the most pleasing of existence. Being a world ruler with multiple wives and a happy content kingdom, apart from being a Buddha...

So the females are aching to get a piece of the beautiful prince. Have my babies they say.

Who doesn't want to be a prince? I'm gearing up towards becoming one.

Edited by Arya

As so often, Louis CK says it best:

"The entire reason sex exists is to have babies. That's the only reason it exists at all, but we're such a narcissistic species that ... we just wanna UGGHH ... we just wanna spray jizz everywhere just for no reason ..."

Edited by dustybeijing

"The sexual act is possibly the most potent—and pleasurable—gateway to the primordial and the divine. From the Tantric mysteries of Hinduism and Buddhism and the inner alchemy of Taoism, to the sacrament of the bridal chamber in Christianity—and, of course, the traditions of Western Magic and Witchcraft—sex pervades the highest and most secret teachings all over the world."

• Like 4

really want to make love to a celestial goddess.

I know they exist.

But I'm afraid they won't like me with this pathetic, disgusting human body. AHAHAH

What is a celestial goddess?

No.

This is important to know because sex is something we as humans partake in and it has consequences and for some people, they may be dire.

EVERYTHING you do in excess besides food, water, clothing, shelter & medicine is for the females.

IT is for the females. Everything. It's absurd.

That's the truth.

misogynist much? Mommy a little self involved. Grow.

misogynist much? Mommy a little self involved. Grow.

Hahaha, why do I care about being misogynist or not? I'm straight up misogynistic to my Mother or even my Grandmother. Well, my Grandmother is a misogynist as well.

Female nature is female nature. Pointing it out is somehow politically incorrect now.

They don't care either way, they only care about information that they can rationalize to their benefit. Cold hard logic turns females insane.

But I love females.

Edited by Arya

There are a whole bunch of nerves in your genitals, as well as a long list of hormones and neurotransmitters (oxytocin, dopamine, beta endorphins, prolactin) that are associated with wanting, having, and finishing intercourse. I don't know the meaning, but the neuromechanistics of sex and pleasure point to feelings of bonding, relaxation, achievement, and improved immune function. 

Generally you can trace the importance of these phenomena backwards through evolution and find that they ultimately serve our survival.

Personally, I think God probably just likes to fuck and finally managed to create a form that can enjoy fucking as much as he/she/it does.

• Like 2

Right.

Bang into buddhahood,

f*ck meditation.

Knock and door shall be opened.

How to get all the females to notice you -

Life your chest up, arms back and walk on your thighs, knee bent. This is a Godlike form.

My posture was a bit bad for awhile now but this is the correct way. It automatically opens the heart and sends energy down to your hands. So touch them(the females) and they'll go crazy.

You can get laid even if you are hobo by doing this. Although you need to look clean.

I'm telling you, maintaining this posture 24/7 makes you become extremely attractive. I can ask favors from people and they oblige easily.

If you check out the last thread I made, I posted a picture in the OP. Your form should be like THAT. I do standing meditation like in that posture. It's a very effective practice and might be the only one you need besides sitting meditation.

It's easier to SMILE when your chest is lifted.

LIFT your chest up. It will change your world. It changed my body shape.

I'll make a thread about correct posture later.

I'm still trying to perfect it.

Basically posture is everything when you're not meditating. Being completely aware of it day & night.

It needs to be perfect or else the lower beings will attack you and put thoughts in your mind. Possession! 

The energetic flow is perfected as the body control is perfected. If you want to become a God, your body should be upright.

Walking will be the only exercise you need since correct posture tenses and tones every single muscle in your body. Reverse breathing happens automatically.

So reverse breathing is dependent on posture. That was it.

The females will want your attention, it's up to you to give them it. I have never seen people walking like the way I do. It's pretty eye-catching.

Even monks don't walk this way, I don't know why. They should. What are they even doing? Bad form.

Even gym goers and muscle men don't get it right. Have we lose the way to walk correctly???

He just thinks like most people (men AND women!):

Men who f*ck around are cool playboys,

women who f*ck around are dirty sluts...

Yes, But I also think that men who takes a female's virginity without marrying her have made a morally grave mistake.

So it's men who win in the end because they consider starting a family even though they have slept around before marriage but women who have slept around well........who would want such wives at all? Only desperate men and then they have a hellish marriage.

Actually this is all very ancient but the ancient rules are being broken more and more. Society is degenerating.

Cause it opens us to our natural blissful state and we miss it? Cant have sex when being closed or contracted

What is the most powerful energy we possess at birth? Vitaliy makes the body, chi moves the body and spirit or in most cases ego/emotions (energy in motion) moves energy. During sex where is self? if self  (how am I doing? what do I look like? this is me) is still conscious sex is not so good.

Vitality of reproduction is way more then sex it is the power to do the dishes and go to work everyday. We reproduce our actions with great power comes great actions to make our lives and all near us become awesome.

Music transcends the 3 dimensional world into the formless realm of existence we all experience, happens with sex, happens with doing what we love some call it being in the zone.

When awareness of the formless and our material shape is united in blissful union. We know this feeling in our hearts that can not be told with words so we come up with  all kinds of different words all over the world to let everyone know how awesome this sex is..

Right.

Bang into buddhahood,

f*ck meditation.

Knock and door shall be opened.

A rhetorical question - can a knocking shop be sacred?

Yeah, the sexual fluid is vitality.

It does some really crazy things when near females though.

Actually, I don't recommend fixing your posture as I said, if you're not ready for higher consciousness and even fluid retention.

The body has very powerful systems. Now I wonder why humans have such inability to experience & control them?? 

All these ancient stories of magic! demons! heroes!

MAGIC!

Elves, centaurs, dwarves, tree spirits existed - in the human realm. They all existed.

So what happened?

Hey, what would sex be like with a fairy I wonder? 

You guys. Have you seen a Nymph yet? What about celestial dancers?

HAS ANYONE HAD SEX WITH A GODDESS YET?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this