Dream

Anyone knows about 'shi sue kong'

Hi everybody

I'm learning chi kung with a chinese guy. 

He also is teaching 'shi sue kong'. I saw a guy doing it. Im clearly not an expert in the topic but they use weights and they attach them to the genitals. And they do breathings and stretchings with the weights. I didn't see it clearly. After that they hit themselves with a stick or something like that.

I think you have to practice, at first, 100 days. I don't know if you have to do it every day.

Do you know bout this?

Thank you 

Greetings!

"Bone marrow washing".

But I think that the best approach is that of Jeffrey Yuen, no weight lifting in genitals, only isometric qigong (in fact like Baihequan) preceded by Yijinjing.

• Like 2

Hi everybody

I'm learning chi kung with a chinese guy. 

He also is teaching 'shi sue kong'. I saw a guy doing it. Im clearly not an expert in the topic but they use weights and they attach them to the genitals. And they do breathings and stretchings with the weights. I didn't see it clearly. After that they hit themselves with a stick or something like that.

I think you have to practice, at first, 100 days. I don't know if you have to do it every day.

Do you know bout this?

Thank you 

Greetings!

What does the genital weight lifting hope to achieve?

Maybe some type of Lower Daniten training? Increase testosterone somehow?

• Like 1

Yeah!! that's the translation.

I'll read about Jeffrey Yuen.

Anyway, the teacher here teachs with weight lifting in genitals, is the only option for the time being. It may be interesting.

Thank you for your answer

Regards.

What does the genital weight lifting hope to achieve?

Maybe some type of Lower Daniten training? Increase testosterone somehow?

I have no idea at all!

But you start with 5k and you finish with 80k

Edited by Dream

id assume it increases testosterone, which is linked to jing and cultivating the lower dantien and the physical body. But that is just my guess. 

• Like 1

I am also interested in purifying the deep bone level of blockages.

Since there doesn't seem to be an authoritative written transmission for XiSuiGong (洗髓功), I wonder what the real deal is? Purported methods (alternately branded as "Iron Shirt," "Iron Crotch," "Genital Qi Kung," or "99 Power Qi Kung" (九九神功), etc) based on "oral transmissions" seem to suggest tugging your junk, smacking yourself with steel whisks, and then maybe mentally directing qi to the marrow?

meditation-00047.jpg

I can see how steel brushes could penetrate to the bone & marrow, but how exactly would the other practices tie in?

Has anyone tried this? Is there a better, more efficient and/or effective way?

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

Bruce Frantzis dissolving method will take you to the bone marrow eventually, but since this is the deepest you will work with everything else first.

Who knows what is most effective, from the perspective of a lifetime of practice.

I work with the flows inside the bones without yanking my balls or whipping myself, as a (hopefully) spiritual practice rather than a martial qigong, by zhan zhuan.

But it took years to get there.

• Like 2

These are basic gongfu trainings.

One book among many is Yang Jwing Ming book "Muscle/Tendon & Marrow/Brain Washing Chi Kung", which refers to Chinese texts he translates also.

Mantak Chia have a book also - "Bone Marrow Nei Kung".

These are easy available sources of info on this, but they are just introductory compared to what one may learn from a knowledgeable teacher.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

I don't think you can learn this from a book. It's ridiculous!!

That books are good, but you can't USE them. I know them, but they're useless. I'm not gonna do weight lift in my genitals without a teacher.

Regards,

• Like 1