I keep getting an SQL error when trying to click into General Discussions, while all other parts of the site are working fine. It's been several days, tested on different networks.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

• Like 1

can you give me an example of a URL that is throwing a SQL error for you?

thanks!

sean

Also reporting same problem by way of pm  steve

I'm getting an SQL error page whenever I try to go to the main page either through the DaoBums banner or "The Dao Bums" link in the top left of any given page. I couldn't access the site at all for about 2 days. Any idea what's going on?
Thanks
Steve

My understanding was that this was fixed yesterday.

I'd try to clear cache, cookies, etc.

• Like 1

Also reporting same problem by way of pm  steve

I'm getting an SQL error page whenever I try to go to the main page either through the DaoBums banner or "The Dao Bums" link in the top left of any given page. I couldn't access the site at all for about 2 days. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks

Steve

yep that happnned to me too ... for about  a day or two ...  ( I had to go to the rival  daobums site  !) 

How to fix SQL error ... use the  duct tape and  a toilet roll core and  tape the roll into a shoe box with a hole cut out of the .....

• Like 1

I'm getting SQL error now.  Tried deleting cookies but no change.  It allows me to return to index though which it didn't before.

I cleared cookies and cache, and all is now fine for this bum.

For those still having trouble, make sure you clean the cache as well.

Thanks for the help folks.

I got the SQL error again a few minutes ago at 4:57pm GMT+10 but I first noticed it yesterday at 10:32am GMT+10. This was happening when trying to access the main page and happened on my computer and phone. Cleared my cache etc but it didn't fix it. Just before when it failed I tried again without doing anything and it started working.

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm getting that sql error message again.  Tried deleting cookies but no difference.  It lets me in if I click return to index.

Chrome on OSX El Cap.

Any ideas?

Happened to me for about 30 minutes or so on Wednesday but then cleared up.

I got the error message for 2 or 3 days straight on chrome, but I could still access through explorer the whole time.

Had to clear whole cache / browsing history to get rid of it - cookies not enough.  It might be a Chrome thing i.e. once it gets the error page it caches it and so it repeats.