Hello I am  a  Qigong practitioner. I have many interest, some of  which are listed in the tags to this post.

I am very happy to be on Tao Bums website. I have been reading posts  here for  about  three and one half years searching for like minded people to have conversations with related to experiences practicing qigong. 

I have had many wonderful experiences practicing. I am  looking forward to many  joyous exchanges with members of this forum. 

Edited by quantumdragon
  • Like 4

Hello quantumdragon, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us. I would like to suggest editing your post here to a simple introduction and creating a new topic in either the General Discussion or Women's Cultivation areas with the text you're written here.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team