voidisyinyang

apocalypse confirmed by science

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/31661-mass-extinction-it-s-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it

People want to say Plato is the same as Egyptians and the Torah and the Brahmins - I agree - that's all "divide and average" spiritual logic based on a geometrically contained infinity - an idealized materialism.

That is the cause and the origin of the current apocalypse now confirmed by science.

People are in denial about this.

Real Taoism is based on complementary opposites - the three in one unity - from African trance music - as the three gunas of India - and based on the spiritual training of the Bushmen culture which last separated from the rest of humanity 125,000 years ago, confirmed by DNA analysis.

So real qigong training is over 125,000 years old but people on this forum want to focus on stupid b.s. like Buddhism, Confucianism, Platonism, etc.

haha. Hilarious!

Enjoy the apocalypse people because it's here - or continue your denial and Mother Nature is taking revenge.

I recommend facing the facts and training in real Taoism - celibacy, trance Tai Chi, full lotus third eye meditation, etc. Start permaculture farming and bear down because the future is just gonna get more exciting.

oh wait - you don't believe me?

Fifty-five million years ago, a 5-degree Celsius rise in average global temperatures seems to have occurred in just 13 years, according to a study published in the October 2013 issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. A report in the August 2013 issue of Science revealed that in the near term, earth's climate will change 10 times faster than during any other moment in the last 65 million years.

and

read the rest for more details - this isn't some eco-hippy thing - this is the collapse of civilization as it takes down ecological harmony thing.

• Like 1

What Science? Western? It only threads on the surface like baby swimming on bathtub. Taoist science is a lot deeper and wiser; and yes humans on this earthly plane are slowly descending into a state of fire (madness) as a result of increased deforestation, insulting the planet with excessive materialism, greed and lust. Too much sex, alcohol and technology not enough meditation and introspection. Slow down society will you!?

Less trees more stress.

How many tigers left in the wild?

• Like 3

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/31661-mass-extinction-it-s-the-end-of-the-world-as-we-know-it

People want to say Plato is the same as Egyptians and the Torah and the Brahmins - I agree - that's all "divide and average" spiritual logic based on a geometrically contained infinity - an idealized materialism.

That is the cause and the origin of the current apocalypse now confirmed by science.

People are in denial about this.

Real Taoism is based on complementary opposites - the three in one unity - from African trance music - as the three gunas of India - and based on the spiritual training of the Bushmen culture which last separated from the rest of humanity 125,000 years ago, confirmed by DNA analysis.

So real qigong training is over 125,000 years old but people on this forum want to focus on stupid b.s. like Buddhism, Confucianism, Platonism, etc.

haha. Hilarious!

Enjoy the apocalypse people because it's here - or continue your denial and Mother Nature is taking revenge.

I recommend facing the facts and training in real Taoism - celibacy, trance Tai Chi, full lotus third eye meditation, etc. Start permaculture farming and bear down because the future is just gonna get more exciting.

oh wait - you don't believe me?

and

read the rest for more details - this isn't some eco-hippy thing - this is the collapse of civilization as it takes down ecological harmony thing.

I don't believe you because I don't believe the magazine called science-which is currently anything but. The earths climate has been as hot as Venus and as cold as Neptune in its history. Climate Scientology is bunkum. So far every model has been completely wrong.

• Like 2

Well, my outdoor temperature at the moment is 104.7 degrees.  Sounds like global warming to me.

We are in the middle of summer 12 degrees and had the heating on for the last few days. Global cooling I reckon. If it gets much colder it's back into winter coats.

• Like 1

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/15/climate-change-denial-florida--global-warming-naomi-oreskes-interview

It's truly amazing how mind-controlled people in the U.S. are by the corporate "Junk science" hacks - as the new documentary "Merchants oF Doubt" reveal.

We're talking Nazi Germany level of mind-control - follow the fascist corporate elite lies type of mind control.

Quite literally the same "experts" who proclaimed that smoking was healthy - are the same ones who get the media to present global warming as a hoax as an equal opportunity argument.

you all have been had!

As for the tigers left in the wild. I'm currently reading "Tigers in Red Weather" by Padel

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2005/jun/25/featuresreviews.guardianreview22

it's a fascinating yet slow read as she travels the last wild tiger areas around the world.

In the last 40 years 50% of wildlife has been killed off - that's just in my life time.

We live in an amazing time that most humans are not even "aware" of what is going on - yet we are in the "information" age.

Truly amazing.

That does not include all the other environmental crisis issues - but it's all tied in with global corporate elite mind control. I have studied and acted on these issues for 25 years.

• Like 3

The 'smoking is healthy' lot. That's terrible. It's just got to be true then. How could anyone doubt it. It's a pity those pesky facts get in the way.

Legions of things go extinct every day. It's called evolution.

However, wild game. Instead of legalising hunting and letting Africans own the private land and farm the animals, the state/government have decided on huge tracts of land in state ownership with a few hundred badly paid gamekeepers as protection. In a poor country where native Africans cannot own the land it means that the wild game represents an enormous income. It's inevitable that poaching will occur.

The reason the buffalo almost died out was that the Indians/hunters were not able to own land. It became a race to hunt as many of the buffalo before others did. Conversely, the cow-a very similar animal-thrives in farms across the USA because it is in the financial interests of land owning farmers to manage the stock sustainably.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 1

Well, yes, anything that happens concerning the genesis, development, or extinction of any kind of life can be placed in the 'evolution' discussion box. And yes, many more species than just the large, furry, pretty mammals many of us get so emotional about are going extinct every day. And from a detached, purely logical, some might say 'enlightened' standpoint, it doesn't matter what dies when -- everything's going extinct eventually, and whether or not humans are responsible for some of it? Well.. it's all just part of the natural process of the planet...

But I wonder... if one really sees things from such an unemotional perspective, what's the point of being alive? Why go through the meaningless and monotonous daily ritual? After all, I'm just a human, I'm going to die anyway, and there's nothing very special about this place is there?

Humans are not Vulcans. We are emotional; our self-awareness and "intelligence" might separate us from the other animals, but we still depend on pleasure and pain -- probably even more so than any other species -- and it is absolutely logical for (some of) us to want to live on a planet that is populated with an array of flora and fauna, and for us to not want to be responsible for the obliteration of the environment which created us (or any particular bit of it).

We can appreciate the fundamental and inescapable nature of evolution whilst still having an appreciation for our individual lives and the lives of others; and I strongly question the character of any person who genuinely doesn't care if the pandas die out... ^_^

(Sorry Karl, went off on one there. Not implying that you hate pandas or anything)

Edited by dustybeijing
  • Like 3

Well, my outdoor temperature at the moment is 104.7 degrees.  Sounds like global warming to me.

Well, mine is cooler that that!   Maybe one half warms up while the other cools down ?  

:o

• Like 1

That does not include all the other environmental crisis issues - but it's all tied in with global corporate elite mind control. I have studied and acted on these issues for 25 years.

What results did you achieve ?  

The 'smoking is healthy' lot. That's terrible. It's just got to be true then. How could anyone doubt it. It's a pity those pesky facts get in the way.

However, wild game. Instead of legalising hunting and letting Africans own the private land and farm the animals, the state/government have decided on huge tracts of land in state ownership with a few hundred badly paid gamekeepers as protection. In a poor country where native Africans cannot own the land it means that the wild game represents an enormous income. It's inevitable that poaching will occur.

The reason the buffalo almost died out was that the Indians/hunters were not able to own land. It became a race to hunt as many of the buffalo before others did. Conversely, the cow-a very similar animal-thrives in farms across the USA because it is in the financial interests of land owning farmers to manage the stock sustainably.

No - in Africa and the U.S. it was the white genocidal colonialists who did massive slaughter of the wildlife.

The buffalo were (almost) wiped out because the whites knew the Indians were dependent on the buffalo.

The area that eventually became the Coast Province of Kenya was unique in its peculiar combination of climate, vegetation, and peoples which proved highly conducive to the development of wildlife that during the British administration, was to be designated as "game". The indigenous African, nomadic hunters and gatherers, pastoralists, and agriculturists, were able to achieve a fairly harmonious relationship with wildlife through their system of totemism. This system allowed man to flourish without appreciably diminishing the number or character of wildlife. However, this situation was altered with the arrival of the Asiatics, who established trade settlements along the coast and who bargained for a variety of game products. The result was the beginning of a mass slaughter of wildlife which reached its climax in 1895 when the British Government took over the administration of the coast and opened the "Age of the Safari".

http://surface.syr.edu/socsci_etd/119/

• Like 2

Well, yes, anything that happens concerning the genesis, development, or extinction of any kind of life can be placed in the 'evolution' discussion box. And yes, many more species than just the large, furry, pretty mammals many of us get so emotional about are going extinct every day. And from a detached, purely logical, some might say 'enlightened' standpoint, it doesn't matter what dies when -- everything's going extinct eventually, and whether or not humans are responsible for some of it? Well.. it's all just part of the natural process of the planet...

But I wonder... if one really sees things from such an unemotional perspective, what's the point of being alive? Why go through the meaningless and monotonous daily ritual? After all, I'm just a human, I'm going to die anyway, and there's nothing very special about this place is there?

Humans are not Vulcans. We are emotional; our self-awareness and "intelligence" might separate us from the other animals, but we still depend on pleasure and pain -- probably even more so than any other species -- and it is absolutely logical for (some of) us to want to live on a planet that is populated with an array of flora and fauna, and for us to not want to be responsible for the obliteration of the environment which created us (or any particular bit of it).

We can appreciate the fundamental and inescapable nature of evolution whilst still having an appreciation for our individual lives and the lives of others; and I strongly question the character of any person who genuinely doesn't care if the pandas die out... ^_^

(Sorry Karl, went off on one there. Not implying that you hate pandas or anything)

I do hate Pandas ;-)

I think that it's very difficult to explain to anyone. I'm not 'unemotional' and neither is it the case that 'I don't care'. Everything appears in objective understanding and that includes emotion. Where it's relevant it is employed for that purpose. This doesn't make for remoteness, absolutely the opposite, it allows a greater depth of interaction and care than previously possible. It's the irrational elements that are excluded. Instead of reasoning getting all twisted up with emotion, it has become two distinct streams. Reasoning doesn't fight against, and screw up, the emotional response "I shouldn't feel like this, I need to be like that".

It's not possible to 'pretend' rationality or blissful ambivalence. You cannot do so with the emotions running riot, or the reasoning powers remaining immature. It's like a house in which children and parents are continually feuding. The outcome is wasted energy, exhaustion, unhappiness and suffering.

So, it's possible to employ pure creative and empathetic emotion within the gaze of rationality. Reason and logic doesn't try and interfere and takes a back seat to watch the events unfolding, so that the emotion can be very pure and unrestricted-when needed it steps back in. The mind operates as it was meant to operate.

I've been on the other side. I've been depressed to the point of considering suicide. I swung between over excited happiness and the dark depths of manic depression, even verging on the point of alcoholism for a while. Everything was mixed up and confused. It wasn't a great place. So when you say what is the point of life, I can now genuinely say-reality/everything, unrestricted and undiluted perfection.

• Like 1

No - in Africa and the U.S. it was the white genocidal colonialists who did massive slaughter of the wildlife.

The buffalo were (almost) wiped out because the whites knew the Indians were dependent on the buffalo.

http://surface.syr.edu/socsci_etd/119/

Actually in the America the Indians hunted many species to the point of extinction. I haven't studied Africa but I would assume the same.

The government of the U.S. Forbade land ownership to settlers and Indians alike. It is only when people own the resource that the care and nurture it. Take any garden compared to any public space. People do not tend to abuse ownership-that isn't a universal generalisation, but it's pretty close. Those that own resource as entrepreneurs are very careful to manage their property. It was only when Iceland semi-privatised fishing rights that fish stocks increased. Instead of multiples of trawlers hunting to extinction on common fishing grounds, the owner/ fishermen defended and managed their patch of sea in order that they could maximise the resource sustainably.

It is because the government of Africa refuse to let native people and immigrants farm the land, that we have poverty, shanti towns and conflict. When things deteriorate that way then the Government becomes dependent on outside aid and the native people are ever willing to engage in risky activities which the government will turn a blind eye.

Let those who wish to homestead the land do so. They will create a sustainable resource, low impact, low pollution and contribute to increases in overall living standards for everyone. Damage to the environment will fall, poverty and disease disappear and conflicts end.

Interesting thing about conflict we could not walk without conflict two opposing forces moving in opposite directions. harmonious conflict keeps the planets spinning and perpetual movement of yin and yang on earth growth decay, birth death all of it.

Seems human mind looks for beginnings and ends attaches thoughts and emotions to the perceptions of things.

Happy of birth, sad and fear of death. The world has ended so many times in my short lifetime, over and over again.

Conflict with government environment groups of beliefs and so it all goes but I will choose harmony and balanced with all things.

Interesting thing about conflict we could not walk without conflict two opposing forces moving in opposite directions. harmonious conflict keeps the planets spinning and perpetual movement of yin and yang on earth growth decay, birth death all of it.

Seems human mind looks for beginnings and ends attaches thoughts and emotions to the perceptions of things.

Happy of birth, sad and fear of death. The world has ended so many times in my short lifetime, over and over again.

Conflict with government environment groups of beliefs and so it all goes but I will choose harmony and balanced with all things.

Create harmony, that's why we have free will. We can fail or soar. It's entirely our choice.

• Like 2

That's a lie.

Actually in the America the Indians hunted many species to the point of extinction.

What Killed the Great Beasts of North America?

Moreover, the team reports in the 1 February issue of Quaternary Science Reviews, even though humans and megafauna continued to coexist for about 1000 years before the animals finally went extinct, the animals were already on their way out: Between 75% and 90% of the northeastern megafauna were gone before humans ever came on the scene. Yet even during the millennium of human and animal overlap, the team argues, there is no evidence for hunting: Neither megafaunal nor Paleoindian sites in the northeast contained animal bones that were butchered or otherwise modified.

http://news.sciencemag.org/archaeology/2014/01/what-killed-great-beasts-north-america

from my masters thesis:

http://reocities.com/Area51/starship/9201/epicenters/restoring-logos.html

For a review of the backlash against indigenous research see David Watson (aka George Bradford), Beyond Bookchin: Preface for a future social ecology (NY: Autonomedia, 1996) as well as the anthropological references of anarcho-primitivist researcher John Zerzan. One example is Robert B. Edgerton, Sick Societies: Challenging the myth of primitive harmony (New York: Free Press, 1992). Edgerton does an impressive job cataloging every extreme behavior in indigenous cultures and certainly proves the point that indigenous cultures are not lacking violence, destruction of the environment and, even on occasion, organized warfare. What is missing from his critique is not only the context for each example he cites but the relative several orders of magnitude difference in comparison with the impact of the West on indigenous societies. This lack of comparison with the qualitative difference of industrialism as well as the assumption of western rationality as universally superior can also be found in Peter Coates' otherwise informative summary of the issue in his Nature: Western attitudes since ancient times (Berkeley: University of California Press, 1998); For the latest and most sophisticated version of this backlash see Shepard Krech III, The Ecological Indian: Myth and History (NY: W.W. Norton & Co., 1999). Krech starts the book off with the infamous "Keep America Beautiful" teary-eyed Indian infomercial and states that this anti-pollution ad just helped feed the incorrect environmental stereotype about indigenous cultures. He neglects to mention the campaign was actually funded by "greenwashing" corporations that were attacking and twisting the true environmental concerns of traditional indigenous cultures. Krech's book is a similar high profile trojan horse disguised as sincere concern. On the repressed history of the destructive U.S. take-over of Hawaii see Noam Chomsky, Year 501: The Conquest Continues (Boston: South End Press, 1993). See also Annette M. Jaimes. The State of Native America: Genocide, Colonialization and Resistance (Boston, MA: South End Press, 1992); Bruce E. Johansen. Ecocide of Native America: Environmental Destruction of Indian Lands and Peoples. (Santa Fe, NM: Clear Light Publishers, 1995); Elisabet Sahtouris, Ph.D, "The Survival Path: Cooperation between Indigenous and Industrial Humanity" at http://www.ratical.org/LifeWeb/ A balanced overview can also be found in the books on the topic by anthropologist Jack Weatherford.

• Like 2

Interesting-the articles I've read must be behind the times. Doesn't alter the basic tenant of my post though. If we want to save animals from extinction, the very best way is private ownership of land and wildlife combined with commercialised hunting.

It's strange to say, but the fewer the animals, the greater the value of poaching and the greater will be the temptation to do so, therefore the faster the extinction. Private owners are far more careful to ensure the animals aren't over hunted. If they lose their stock, then they lose their livelihoods.

Despite the money poured into protecting rare animals, the result has not been successful. These animals will die out in spite of tight security and the illegality of hunting.

Interesting-the articles I've read must be behind the times. Doesn't alter the basic tenant of my post though. If we want to save animals from extinction, the very best way is private ownership of land and wildlife combined with commercialised hunting. It's strange to say, but the fewer the animals, the greater the value of poaching and the greater will be the temptation to do so, therefore the faster the extinction. Private owners are far more careful to ensure the animals aren't over hunted. If they lose their stock, then they lose their livelihoods. Despite the money poured into protecting rare animals, the result has not been successful. These animals will die out in spite of tight security and the illegality of hunting.

Extinction of species is part of colonial genocide and industrialization which is completely based on the concept of "private property" - so this is a top down global corporate elite "development" plan that enforces "private property" worldwide - for resource extraction.

Earth has lost half of its wildlife in the past 40 years, says WWF http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/29/earth-lost-50-wildlife-in-40-years-wwf

People are very mind-controlled about what "private property" is - a corporation has the fiduciary responsibility to maximize profits and that is done by extracting resources and turning them into synthetic industrial products. Western mathematics inherently kills life by relying on symmetric measurements of spacetime whereas life relies on complementary opposites - as quantum physics rediscovered.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAAahUKEwjWvtO9vIbHAhVFHx4KHaevB4E&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatislife.stanford.edu%2FLoCo_files%2FWhat-is-Life.pdf&ei=8v27Vdb9O8W-eKffnogI&usg=AFQjCNEyM8UKB2r-7t8WyxJNGUI2x6oiBw&sig2=k7oBmvCGjBJzPDf3mtJd0A&bvm=bv.99261572,d.dmo&cad=rja

What is Life by Erwin Shrodinger, Quantum Physicist.

So if you apply quantum physics to economics you get this:

The Environmental Endgame: Mainstream Economics, Ecological Disaster, and Human Survival

https://books.google.com/books?id=8PnclYIHgpAC&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=the+end+game+nadeau+species+extinction&source=bl&ots=slmAp4Hh1K&sig=Hpdmi9ervPWUKBcb9mTrmIfogMg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB8Q6AEwAGoVChMIo7TN27yGxwIVhxkeCh222QKj#v=onepage&q=the%20end%20game%20nadeau%20species%20extinction&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=BdThBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT365&lpg=PT365&dq=property+rights+species+extinction+corporate+rule&source=bl&ots=aEX8dvN9zE&sig=OR1n7IUc5yvijRQl1-1p8IiJOP0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFcQ6AEwCGoVChMIooGel7uGxwIVytWACh21JQFK#v=onepage&q=property%20rights%20species%20extinction%20corporate%20rule&f=false

So for example consider pesticide use - the corporate "private property" industrialists control the governments to stop any bans on pesticide use despite their destruction of ecological life.

Who Rules the Earth?: How Social Rules Shape Our Planet and Our Lives

Oxford University Press, Feb 6, 2015

In Who Rules the Earth?, Paul Steinberg, a leading scholar of environmental politics, shows that the shift toward a sustainable world requires modifying the very rules that guide human behavior and shape the ways we interact with the earth. We know these rules by familiar names like city codes, product design standards, business contracts, public policies, cultural norms, and national constitutions. Though these rules are largely invisible, their impact across the planet has been dramatic. By changing the rules, Ontario, Canada has cut the levels of pesticides in its waterways in half. The city of Copenhagen has adopted new planning codes that will reduce its carbon footprint to zero by 2025. In the United States, a handful of industry mavericks designed new rules to promote greener buildings, and transformed the world's largest industry into a more sustainable enterprise. Steinberg takes the reader on a series of journeys, from a familiar walk on the beach to a remote village deep in the jungles of Peru, helping the reader to "see" the social rules that pattern our physical reality and showing why these are the big levers that will ultimately determine the health of our planet. By unveiling the influence of social rules at all levels of society-from private property to government policy, and from the rules governing our oceans to the dynamics of innovation and change within corporations and communities-Who Rules the Earth? is essential reading for anyone who understands that sustainability is not just a personal choice, but a political struggle.

So for example if a private property wants to build a Golf Course that threatens an endangered species - then you need a lawsuit to stop it.

But under the World Trade Organization if a country like El Salvador bans a mining company - the company, as private property, can sue for LOST PROFITS - so that El Salvador would have to pay the company because it was not able to mine!

That is how messed up the concept of private property is - it assumes that profits need to be maximized and completely turns democracy around by the corporate as a "person" claiming to be protected by the bill of rights!

The reason this technocratic fascism exists is because of Plato - the Greek Miracle has environmental destruction built right into Western mathematics which redefines spacetime in a commodified symmetric "contained" infinity.

Life is inherently based on an open infinity to take and create new energy as "negentropy."

Private property inherently kills life.

In determining that property owners are entitled to compensation

whenever a government regulation substantially diminishes the value

of their property, as measured by the owners' expectations of the

137. Florida Rock, 18 F.3d at 1571.

138. Id. at 1570.

139. EDWARD 0. WILSON, THE DIVERSITY OF LIFE (1992).

ENDANGERED SPECIES

profits to be realized from the regulated activity, Judge Plager is in

effect saying there is a constitutional right to eradicate species, even

entire ecosystems, from the face of the earth, regardless of the social,

economic, and environmental consequences. The rejoinder that all

government has to do to avoid this is to pay "just compensation,"

meaning "top dollar," is specious. How many billions would such a

program cost?

The fact is society as a whole has to fundamentally redefine its basic definition of reality. Taoism does that when it's properly understood.

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_round_up/2305463/nepals_year_of_zero_poaching.html

Nepal had zero poaching - not based on private property but based on a national priority that had strong support of all levels of society.

The poaching on animals whether in Africa or Latin America or in the U.S., etc. is driven by poverty of people that is a top-down effect of genocidal colonialism.

So in Costa Rica they have a national program to pay farmers to save their trees. These are poor farmers because of U.S. imperialism enforcing huge monocultural farms that take the best land for export products to the U.S. - bananas, pineapples, coffee, etc. relying on pesticides that kill off the crocodiles, birds, etc.

That's the same situation worldwide - http://www.amazon.com/Game-Changer-Animal-Africas-Wildlife/dp/0520266269

So yeah you should hire local people to be paid workers to protect the wildlife and also to be compensated for loss of livestock from tigers or wolves, etc.

But wolves should still be protected as endangered species - the recent delisting of wolves is a perfect example of "private property" trumping the protection of a species.

The defense of property laws create an avenue for unregulated, unlimited wolf killing by private citizens, and that should per se violate ESA Section 4(a)(1)(D). [FN370] On their face, the laws sound unlikely to threaten the viability of wolves, but limitless killing, if carried to its theoretical maximum, would imperil the long-term viability of *1235 wolves in spite of numeric management commitments in the non-binding wolf management plans. [FN371] Because the laws allow theoretically unlimited wolf mortality, enforcement of the laws would have to be vigilant. [FN372] There were troubling signs, however, from the brief delisting period before the preliminary injunction in Defenders of Wildlife . [FN373] In a particularly egregious example, Idaho state regulators construed the state's defense of property law to insulate from prosecution a horse owner who killed a wolf after chasing it more than a mile on a snowmobile. [FN374] On paper and in practice, the state laws allow too many wolf mortalities and are inadequate to ensure their viability under ESA Section 4(a)(1) (D). [FN375]

https://www.animallaw.info/article/crying-wolf-unlawful-delisting-northern-rocky-mountain-gray-wolves-endangered-species-act

So what is working to save the wolves?

A citizen coalition that does preventative monitoring of the wild wolves - to do preventative distraction - to keep the wolves away from the livestock.

http://earthjustice.org/features/campaigns/wolves-in-danger-timeline-milestones

fortunately lawsuits have stopped some of this "private property" damage against wolves.

Say No To Palm Oil | Whats The Issue
www.saynotopalmoil.com/Whats_the_issue.php

This large-scale deforestation is pushing many species to extinction, and findings show that if nothing changes species like the orangutan could become extinct ...

So again it is these huge corporate neo-colonial "development" projects as private property.

Palm Oil in Sumatra, Malaysia - supplies much of Westernized food in grocery stores.

Mining projects, dams, huge monoculture agri-business farms, etc.

• Like 1

Extinction of species is part of colonial genocide and industrialization which is completely based on the concept of "private property" - so this is a top down global corporate elite "development" plan that enforces "private property" worldwide - for resource extraction.

Earth has lost half of its wildlife in the past 40 years, says WWF

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/29/earth-lost-50-wildlife-in-40-years-wwf

People are very mind-controlled about what "private property" is - a corporation has the fiduciary responsibility to maximize profits and that is done by extracting resources and turning them into synthetic industrial products. Western mathematics inherently kills life by relying on symmetric measurements of spacetime whereas life relies on complementary opposites - as quantum physics rediscovered.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAAahUKEwjWvtO9vIbHAhVFHx4KHaevB4E&url=http://whatislife.stanford.edu/LoCo_files/What-is-Life.pdf&ei=8v27Vdb9O8W-eKffnogI&usg=AFQjCNEyM8UKB2r-7t8WyxJNGUI2x6oiBw&sig2=k7oBmvCGjBJzPDf3mtJd0A&bvm=bv.99261572,d.dmo&cad=rja

What is Life by Erwin Shrodinger, Quantum Physicist.

So if you apply quantum physics to economics you get this:

The Environmental Endgame: Mainstream Economics, Ecological Disaster, and Human Survival

https://books.google.com/books?id=8PnclYIHgpAC&pg=PA27&lpg=PA27&dq=the+end+game+nadeau+species+extinction&source=bl&ots=slmAp4Hh1K&sig=Hpdmi9ervPWUKBcb9mTrmIfogMg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CB8Q6AEwAGoVChMIo7TN27yGxwIVhxkeCh222QKj#v=onepage&q=the end game nadeau species extinction&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=BdThBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT365&lpg=PT365&dq=property+rights+species+extinction+corporate+rule&source=bl&ots=aEX8dvN9zE&sig=OR1n7IUc5yvijRQl1-1p8IiJOP0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFcQ6AEwCGoVChMIooGel7uGxwIVytWACh21JQFK#v=onepage&q=property rights species extinction corporate rule&f=false

So for example consider pesticide use - the corporate "private property" industrialists control the governments to stop any bans on pesticide use despite their destruction of ecological life.

Who Rules the Earth?: How Social Rules Shape Our Planet and Our Lives

Oxford University Press, Feb 6, 2015

So for example if a private property wants to build a Golf Course that threatens an endangered species - then you need a lawsuit to stop it.

But under the World Trade Organization if a country like El Salvador bans a mining company - the company, as private property, can sue for LOST PROFITS - so that El Salvador would have to pay the company because it was not able to mine!

That is how messed up the concept of private property is - it assumes that profits need to be maximized and completely turns democracy around by the corporate as a "person" claiming to be protected by the bill of rights!

The reason this technocratic fascism exists is because of Plato - the Greek Miracle has environmental destruction built right into Western mathematics which redefines spacetime in a commodified symmetric "contained" infinity.

Life is inherently based on an open infinity to take and create new energy as "negentropy."

The fact is society as a whole has to fundamentally redefine its basic definition of reality. Taoism does that when it's properly understood.

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_round_up/2305463/nepals_year_of_zero_poaching.html

Nepal had zero poaching - not based on private property but based on a national priority that had strong support of all levels of society.

The poaching on animals whether in Africa or Latin America or in the U.S., etc. is driven by poverty of people that is a top-down effect of genocidal colonialism.

So in Costa Rica they have a national program to pay farmers to save their trees. These are poor farmers because of U.S. imperialism enforcing huge monocultural farms that take the best land for export products to the U.S. - bananas, pineapples, coffee, etc. relying on pesticides that kill off the crocodiles, birds, etc.

That's the same situation worldwide - http://www.amazon.com/Game-Changer-Animal-Africas-Wildlife/dp/0520266269

So yeah you should hire local people to be paid workers to protect the wildlife and also to be compensated for loss of livestock from tigers or wolves, etc.

But wolves should still be protected as endangered species - the recent delisting of wolves is a perfect example of "private property" trumping the protection of a species.

https://www.animallaw.info/article/crying-wolf-unlawful-delisting-northern-rocky-mountain-gray-wolves-endangered-species-act

A citizen coalition that does preventative monitoring of the wild wolves - to do preventative distraction - to keep the wolves away from the livestock.

http://earthjustice.org/features/campaigns/wolves-in-danger-timeline-milestones

fortunately lawsuits have stopped some of this "private property" damage against wolves.

This large-scale deforestation is pushing many species to extinction, and findings show that if nothing changes species like the orangutan could become extinct ...

So again it is these huge corporate neo-colonial "development" projects as private property.

Palm Oil in Sumatra, Malaysia - supplies much of Westernized food in grocery stores.

I can't reply to all of that. You are integrating concepts that are wildly differing. Quantum physics and economics don't fit together. Economics is based on a number of a priori laws. You are mixing subjectivism with objectivism. Religion and hard sciences as if they readily dove tail, but they don't.

We would have to discuss corporates and property rights because you have it in your head that it's just bad juju. The state has created laws which give precedence for business over people. This is the wrong way to employ 'property rights'. Those that plunder resources without a care to the additional environmental costs reflected on people's living standards should be paying for it. The market system is rigged by the state through corporations who now control the political means directly. Pollution and damage has become an acceptable cost. What I am proposing would mean proper allocation of resources. I can speak about this at length from a practical point of view, but if you stick to mixing Tao, chaos theory and quantum mechanics into the mix we will be on such uncertain ground, it will prove impossible to discuss anything.

You are quite clearly extremely intelligent, but you have too many floating concepts that need tying down. It's nice to be a theorist, but it just isn't practical. I would suggest that you become acquainted with the a priori nature of Austrian economics beginning with Mises human action-it's an imposing and complex tome which I struggled to get through, but looking at your work I suspect it would be child's play. This would give some grounding on economic theory and is diametrically opposed to the current Keynesian corporate state economics that is proving so poor in relation the environmental damage-it's here that I see you are most concerned and so that should be the starting point,

• Like 2

On 7/31/2015 at 6:46 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Earth has lost half of its wildlife in the past 40 years, says WWF http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/sep/29/earth-lost-50-wildlife-in-40-years-wwf

WOW, I independently came to the VERY SAME conclusions as you...just 2 whole YEARS later!!!  Which shows that there's something consistent to these underlying realizations here..

1)  Man CANNOT OWN NATURE.  Sound reasonable?  Well...not to WEIRDos, who have based their entire society upon the OPPOSITE notion...  And will thus stubbornly stonewall any attempts to convince them otherwise!

2)  Man builds with uniform simple symmetry, while Nature builds with freeform super symmetry.  Which is how people can generally recognize manmade objects, vs organic ones.

2013_10_25_12.57.45_640x480__06187.13827

d60020aa2476b4938c60be84cedcf624.jpg

Edited by gendao

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I agree.  And it has been a long time coming.

There is no escape.

Suck it up!